Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear ISFP women , this an honest observation i made ...you guys tend to have or surround yourself
with guys you call friends , guys who as a Guy i know all wanna sleep with you .
yet you never give them the chance and you have the right to do so but knowing that all these
guys you are friends with have some dirty feelings for you would you still maintain that
friendship ?

i say this because i relate to both parties involved ...i relate to the girl because we are
ISFPs together i read her body language and I know she just wanna be friends with them
on the other hand i relate to guys because we are guys together after all and I know they
admire that girl and laugh at her mediocre jokes because one day he hopes he'll get her in bed .

i wouldn't have asked this if I noticed ISFP men(hardly notice them may be they
rare in my local area) having many female friends ..

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Haha, that´s so true. I mostly hang around guys, and yeah...I know they wanna be with me or get in my pants (except for one INFP guy, I don´t think he wants, but idk lol- I guess he wouldnt have anything against it :p).

Would I maintain the friendship? You know....I think I´m a very easy to get along girl...I´m rather reasonable and tolerant...I´m not like some other girls who would get all offended cause a guy looked at her boobs or whatever....I usually joke with guys and if they get a bit mean or cross the line, I just punch them lol. I have an INTJ friend who asked me if I wanted to date him, I rejected him. We still communicate and hang out sometimes. I know he´d like to get in my pants. And seriously, he sometimes says such jokes to me that I think no other woman would tolerate lol.

Also, I find it natural for guys to be like this.... That´s masculine. I think it would be weird if they weren´t like that.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what type are these guys if you managed to type some of them ?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Well.....all kinds of types really....I have a few INTJs.....why?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a hunch that an ISFP guy is more unlikely to be part of this Group of very patient friends .:happy:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Lol, what do you mean? What would an ISFP do, in your opinion?

In my experience ISFP guys are not really likely to approach....I had a couple of ISFP friends....they will like you, evan be in love with you, but won´t make a move...

xNTJs are really patient in my experience...

·
Registered
362 Posts
Better to sleep with your friends than strangers, right? I think any friends of the opposite sex would flirt with the idea of sleeping with their friend. Why not? You two obviously have something you like about one another, or you wouldn't be around each other.

In the girls situation, I'm sure she knows. You couldn't be totally oblivious to that fact, unless you were a T dominate person then maybe sexual conventions aren't obvious to you. However, maybe she does in fact want to sleep with one of them, but doesn't want to destroy her relationships with all the other guys.

The guys surely realize after awhile that they won't be able to just sweep her off her feet. They may be okay with chasing something they know they will never have. So what they may find her attractive. Very few women I see on this planet aren't, in some way, very attractive.

I hate the social convention of "You can't be friends with the opposite sex". I have lady friends who are seeing other people, but we still hang out from time to time. She knows I won't seduce her and her boyfriend knows she won't do anything wrong. Now, if she suddenly became single and wanted some romantic action, hell yeah I would be down! That doesn't mean I'm going to rape her at any chance I see.

Anyway, I think in most of "those" situations, the girl knows some of the guys are trying too hard and need to stop, but she has no idea how to tell them. As long as the guys aren't threatening, I don't see any issue if they stay friends. Hell, I'd take it as a compliment that all your friends could picture themselves being romantic with you!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I had a lot of guy friends in college, and I highly doubt they wanted to sleep with me. Some of them may have entertained the idea, but any time I did try to get together with one, I'd be turned down flat. (It could be that the guys in my circle of friends seemed to want sex in the context of a relationship rather than just with anyone) It made me think that if I don't have the urge to sleep with everyone of my sexually preferred gender that I meet, why would they?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Lol, what do you mean? What would an ISFP do, in your opinion?

In my experience ISFP guys are not really likely to approach....I had a couple of ISFP friends....they will like you, evan be in love with you, but won´t make a move...

xNTJs are really patient in my experience...
a healthy ISFP would probably tell her if he really liked her or he would physically stay away
if he thinks he doesn't have the guts .

an unhealthy ISFP though....
well thats another story that would eventually involve lots of shampoos and soaps .:happy:

has an ISFP ever falled for you even if he doesn't tell it to you .and have you ever being in love or atleast had crush for a fellow ISFP .

NTJ's are pretty logical and confident if they like you they will tell you just so they know where you stand
in all this , i had an INTJ friend who liked this chick and it was serious and then he decided to tell
her but she turned down the offer ...he was like better me finding it out now then later , no heart
feelings . but you may have a point with their patience part becouse this guy waited for a
awhile .

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Yeah....in college, I had one ISFP guy who was always sitting behind me with his friend and everytime I would turn around he would stare at me with his mouth open lol. I figured he had a crush on me, but later my ESFP friend told me he did the same to her, so we concluded that he had a crush on both of us lol. :laughing:

On the third year of college....we were in class, and on the break I wanted to go get some coffee, so I asked if someone wants to come with me, another ISFP guy friend said "Yes, I will!" The caffeteria was in another building so we had to walk a while until there....and we pretty much didn´t talk anything except for "It´s a nice day today" lol. :laughing: So, after I took my coffee, I noticed he is standing on the side and not waiting in line, so I asked him "Aren´t you gonna take a coffee?" He said "No, no, I don´t want coffee." I was like, wow! So, he went with me just to accompany me....for no other reason.....hmm....After that, he kind of distanced himself and everytime I would invite him for something, he would be really difficult to reach....idk if that meant that he liked me....I kinda liked this one...but, nothing happend.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I figured he had a crush on me, but later my ESFP friend told me he did the same to her, so we concluded that he had a crush on both of us
:happy: thats so a college student ISFP guy .

nd we pretty much didn´t talk anything except for "It´s a nice day today" lol
Face Forehead Nose Chin Facial expression

thats so ISFP talking to another ISFP ...but remember since you know about all this and they dont know
you gotta initiate you are the one who know they are ISFP's .

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Lol. At that time I didn´t know about that. But, they were both more open with the ESFP girl. I always wondered why. Now it makes more sense :D

I have an ISFP colleage at work now too, we also don´t talk much, but were basically forced last week to do something together.....it wasn´t bad....was good actually....we talked about music mostly :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.