Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 424 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These exist on various sub-forums, but I don't think the INTPs have one. If there's an ancient thread about this that I just couldn't find, please do link it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear ESFJ,

I love you to bits, but your duck-face Facebook pictures make you look like a massive douchebag.

Sincerely,
INTP

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,604 Posts
Dear INTJ,

I admire your efficiency and I sometimes try to you emulate in my daily life. That said, you could stand to lighten up a little.

Sincerely,

INTP.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Dear ENFP,

You guys are amazing; I just wish you would pay attention to how you make others feel. You aren't the only one with feelings that can be hurt. Trust me; no one wants to see your bad side, and I am not trying to me mean.
(note: exceptions apply)

Sincerely,
INTP

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Dear ISFJ,

Stop trying to conform me to your own structured type lifestyle. What works for you doesn't for me. And please also refrain from getting melodramatic when I disagree with you.

Sincerely,
INTP

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Reactions: Ann Kane and Thu

·
Registered
729 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Wouldn't this be kinda different since it's from INTPs to other personality types? Instead of being to INTPs from whoever?
Yes it would. This thread is likely to end up also containing Dear INTP posts as well, so thought I'd mention.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Dear ESFj,

If you ask one more time "why can't she just act like a normal girl?" in response to any female behavior that doesn't conform to your narrowly-tailored standards, I will punch you.

Sincerely,
INTp

P.S. No I don't think whatever the fuck we were talking about is immoral because I don't give a shit about what decisions that other person has chosen to make.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There is this thread: http://personalitycafe.com/intp-forum-thinkers/88899-dear-intp-write-letter-intp.html (which is mainly restricted to writing letters to INTPs but sometimes is expanded into writing letters to unknown personalities).
Wouldn't this be kinda different since it's from INTPs to other personality types? Instead of being to INTPs from whoever?
That was my thought process too when I was scanning old threads to see if this one existed.

Ista, if I am the INTP this letter is directed at:

Dear PerC INTPs,

Can we please develop an understanding (and sticky) of how to search better so we stop developing so many repeated threads?

See here: http://personalitycafe.com/intp-forum-thinkers/92452-searching-beyond-sticky-search-better-perc.html (currently it sits replyless :(|)

With Eternal Gratitude,

INTP

My apologies if it bugged you, but I genuinely thought that the two were different threads.

1 - 20 of 424 Posts