Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stolen from the ISTP's who stole it from the ENFJ's who stole it from the INFJ's. xD
If you have something you want to vent about someone without any pointed fingers this is the place!

Dear INFP,

Please stop stressing yourself about your weight, you are the skinniest person I know and everyone thinks you're beautiful. I love you and don't want to see you keep straddling the line between healthy and unhealthy trying to force yourself to lose a few pounds.

With all my love, ISFP.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Stolen from the ISTP's who stole it from the ENFJ's who stole it from the INFJ's. xD
If you have something you want to vent about someone without any pointed fingers this is the place!

Dear INFP,

Please stop stressing yourself about your weight, you are the skinniest person I know and everyone thinks you're beautiful. I love you and don't want to see you keep straddling the line between healthy and unhealthy trying to force yourself to lose a few pounds.

With all my love, ISFP.
I don't have any "dear personality type" letters currently, but I just wanted to stop by and say awwe this is so sweet =).

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dear INTP,

I greatly admire your intelligence, logic and thinking. I'm very glad that we're friends. I like that we have good times together, but sometimes, I'm just not happy.
You seem to only care about yourself (or at least, you seem very aloof) and I can never ever read your mind. I just feel that I give more than I take, while you take more than you give. And please, if you're ever mad or upset at me, can you please say something instead of me the cold shoulder? I'm good at reading emotions, but I don't know WHY you feel these emotions.

Dear INTP, please open up more. When you're not so tense and irritable, you're so much more fun and sunny.

Sincerely,
ISFP

·
Registered
168 Posts
Dear INFJ,

I really like you, I think you're great. You're sincere, kind and always listen to others. However, it would be even better if you sometimes told me what the hell is going on in that little head of yours. And by that I don't mean communication, because you've got that part down pretty well. I mean the way you treat me sometimes. What's up with this "hot and cold" thing? Sometimes you're warmer than the Sun, sometimes you're awkward and quiet and completely withdraw from me. I don't understand. What's wrong?

Sincerely,
ISFP

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Dear ISTP,

You're a great friend and I like talking to you, but I wish you wouldn't have to throw a logical statement into everything I say to mess it up. I can have my own fun without you having to object to what I'm saying just because it doesn't make perfect logical sense. Also, please stop believing you're always right.

Sincerely, ISFP

·
Registered
189 Posts
I just feel that I give more than I take, while you take more than you give.
My ISFP ex-boyfriend said this same thing to me. The thing is though, I had no idea that he felt this way, and I felt like I was constantly giving in every way I knew how. I realize now that we just had different ideas of what it means to give.

Talk to your friend. I bet he (or she) feels like he IS giving, but he's just not doing it in ways that you recognize or need right now.

- An invading ENFP

·
Registered
864 Posts
Dear ISFJ,

Please stop feeling so insecure. Just because I'm focused on school, it doesn't mean I became a freaking robot and no longer have feelings for you. I also hate opening up. I do not like how you constantly tell me to accept your "HELP." I'm fine. I know how to forget negative emotions while you cling to them with hope to find a solution. I've emphasized enough about how I cannot describe my emotions to you. You see that as I have no emotions at all, therefore I can't describe any. You also go overboard with emotional problems with your "If you don't need help right now, I'll stop helping you forever. OPEN UP TO ME!" Please stop that. It pushes me away instead. While you get straight C's in a junior college, I'm getting A's and B's in pre-pharmacy. I'm not saying you are stupid. You just don't give a crap about school. Success is my #1 goal in life right now, and yours is to find love first. Our goals and attitude in life don't match. So we can't solve this "emotionally."

Sincerely, ISFP.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Dear ISFP,

You are one of my longest-standing friends. And with each passing year, our friendship naturally gets stronger. I am blessed and honored you are in my life. You are someone I admire and respect; you teach me so much about compassion and acceptance. I believe my rough edges have softened because of your kind, gentle, and genuine influence.

You have a couple of months left before this term is finished. As such, work hard and make sure to sleep well and/or stay well-caffeinated. :) If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me because I will be here for you because you are my brother and I love you so.

With love and appreciation,
SY, your INFJ confidante-sister

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Invading ESFP (or not, ISFP)

I really like that you're all making positive contributions rather than making this a blame or hate thread. I will continue to try to do the same.

Yours truly,
KuRoMi

Reactions: Dora

·
Registered
864 Posts
Dear ENFJ mother,

I don't care about how a "normal" person should act. That's just your opinion. I don't want to lock myself inside all of these social norms. Also, YOU are not a normal person to me, so just stop talking about it. Your Fe is unhealthy enough to drive everyone crazy, but of course you blame that on our "abnormalities." Now you are telling me that's because I'm an atheist so I only focus on myself like narcissistic jerk. What the hell, you went off topic. I'm not a militant atheist, so you shouldn't be a militant Christian.

Sincerely, the ISFP daughter you annoy on a daily basis.

P.S.
Stop saying making me a "normal" person is for my own good. I dislike your viewpoints and guilt trips.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts