Personality Cafe banner

3821 - 3826 of 3826 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
That won't change lol.
How can I help them if they won't help themselves? My friend asks dating advice and she always picks wrong men and gets her heart broken even though me and my friends (I'm the only ENTJ on the group but usually our opinions on the men she's into are equal) told her which men gave red flags.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Dear Transplant next door

Please stop feeding white bread to the Ibis's. Its not their natural diet and you are doing more harm then good.
Speaking of wildlife, um its just a lizard; no need to scream and run around like a banshee. They are part of the ecosystem so just sit back and chill. By the way, may I introduce you to the black racers, armadillos, raccoons, possums, roof rats, and palmetto bugs. I can give you a tour.

The clouds, I am glad you find the clouds here so fascinating that you HAD to take a picture of them. Well princess the only clouds you need to be concerned with are hurricane clouds.

Anyway, I'll have plenty of paper towels ready in case we have a storm this season and you need to be cleaned up after you melt down

Lots of love :p

Siggy
Sounds distinctly like someone who lives in Miami.

Reactions: Siggy

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Dear personality cafe,

Please be active again, I’m starting to really miss the way the conversations go here compared to shitty places like Facebook and Reddit.

-BIGJake111

Reactions: Eu_citzen

·
King of Seduction
ENTJ
7,275 Posts
Dear personality cafe,

Please be active again, I’m starting to really miss the way the conversations go here compared to shitty places like Facebook and Reddit.

-BIGJake111
I noticed it's died a lot since the change in layout.
I actually don't mind the change at this point.
Facebook is debatebook for me too, it gets old.

3821 - 3826 of 3826 Posts