Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope at some point in time you come back.

I liked your brain a lot. You're pretty awesome.

- Ista

·
Registered
815 Posts
I hate how forum bans work. I don't know Richard beyond the fact that he takes a rather large amount of pictures of himself, however I always feel like someone dropped off the face of the earth when they get banned or retire from a forum. And there isn't even a ban board explaining why.

·
Registered
815 Posts
He posted some suicidal thoughts, I'm guessing that had something to do with it.
That would be a silly reason to ban someone. The mods should know that us INxPs are a bunch of suicidal nutjobs.

Why would he do that?
I don't know why you are shocked by suicidal thoughts.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I hope he comes back; is it permanent?

I wish the rules were more absolute, as there is a gray area and now it is too late.
Now I do not know what he did, but it is a scary thought to be cut off like that.
EDIT: Sorry I was misinformed, as usual >.>

If all else fails show how much we care, at the very least.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Reactions: Audrey

·
Registered
454 Posts

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
He'll be back. They always come back. It may not be tomorrow. It may not be next week. Heck.. it may not even be this month... but I predict that Richard will be back before Spring is over.

I believe he's actually coming out from hibernation and absorbing that sun. In fact, he may be working out. The women will be treated to Richard 2.0 in a few weeks where he's decking new biceps, full frontal chest muscles, and a 6-pack.

Project Beach Body commencing, is my guess.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.