Personality Cafe banner

241 - 245 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dear INTP tutor,

You're awesome. I hope I'm as interesting and as knowledgeable as you when I'm your age. I could listen to you talk all day.

·
Administrator
13,880 Posts
Dear INFP Humor Thread,
I wish you would come say 'hi!' b/c I'm on page 22 looking for you.

Dear <subject inserted> Thread,
I haven't seen you for a while. I'd like to talk more but I'm really kind of irritated right now so I'm just going to bump you since you're a pretty good thread and I'm not planning on combing through dozens of pages again to find you.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Dear <subject inserted> Thread,
Please don't die, we need you.

Dear inferior Te,
Please stop attacking my loved ones, this thing you just did was just atrocious.

Dear right hand,
You're supposed to clench, not falling asleep in the midddle of holding something. At least, stop dropping things on animate subjects. This coffee was hot.

Dear Fe friends,
Stop reading between the line of my love. It's not going to waver because I'm occasionally overwhelmed by your energy. I'm not going to punish you for my lack of social energy, ffs. Also : I love you.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Dear ENFJ acquaintance with a strong Sx,

You are an incredible person but I really dislike the dynamic we have. I dislike the fact that you burn me out with your sarcasms and that I end up being catty and offensive with you. Now I know you're in a loop of sorts but please could you please tune it down with the in-yer-face attitude and bitching of every human who ever walked this earth ? Seriously, it this a Fe thing ? It this how you normally relate ? I didn't need you to tell me my friend has vented against me to you when my friendship with this person was already plummeting. I don't need to know you consider me a moody teenager or an immature toddler. I don't need your commenting on my every words and actions to point out how socially awkward and weird I am. Could we just find another dynamic ? Or agree to avoid each other ?

241 - 245 of 245 Posts