My Dearest Brother and Sister,
I am sorry.

I really wished we could be a Family.
Maybe in another life.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Dear Goddess/INFJ/Professor,

I'm missing your gorgeous smile, damn it! I hope you and your family are doing well.

Yours truly,
INFJ

Reactions: Tippo

·
Read Only
101 Posts
Dear ENTJ Honey Bunny With Cannibalistic Tendencies,

You jerk! I am not food! I don't think I'm delicious and neither should you! :mad: It was awkward having to explain to my mother why I had teeth-shaped bruises on my thigh. How embarrassing.

Sincerely,
An INFJ

PS. I secretly like it.
Bahahaha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dear Philip, my object of adoration,
the most endearing guy I have ever met,
an INFP,

I miss your word of encouragement,
I miss your voice.
Even though I'm just another girl,
And another friend to you,
You are the only one for me
I want to see you, I want to be with you

but if it's best that I disappear from your life
I will disappear
I won't show myself to you ever again
So you won't feel burdened if you want to find new girl
Or just enjoy your alone time with your friends
I will work hard on every task I've taken, so it will indirectly benefit you
And so the good thing I work on will someday reach you
and put a smile on your face
Because I care for you
and I promise I will be happy

I will be happy for you, I will love myself for you
because I know you'd want me to be happy as well

I love you,
Always. Always,

an INFJ

·
Registered
369 Posts
Dear ISFP friend,

As much as I miss our friendship, your immaturity response showed me what you are capable of. The way you handle conflict and responsibility showed me your true nature. You use your reputation as a "good person" to cover your toxicity and immature behaviors that you bring in new friendship. When I caught you lying and manipulating me you coward your way out acting like a victim. Instead of taking responsibility for the problems you created for yourself, your family and friendship at times, you obscure facts and communication to make us look like we're the wrong one for confronting you on these behaviors. You're unwilling to have these conversation because you're embarrassed to know the kind of person you're capable of. Now I know why your previous two friendships ended the same way as mine. I wish you told me the truth instead of lying and manipulating me. I made mistakes. Why not tell me? Now I see you're using this same tactic on other mutual friends who don't know the shit you're capable of doing. I know you have more to offer than what I experience in your worse moments and I cared about your well-being but I hate your guts at the same time. But you made your bed you'll lie in it. Over and over until you grow up.

Sincerely,
:)
edit

·
Registered
42 Posts
Dear xSTx's, I'm sorry for being so full of myself at times. When I say that, I mean my very much re-inforced internal introverted judgement and held-in feelings that is often on par with yours but with an entirely different angle. Opposites, yet, not. It's frustrating when people aren't mature enough to see outside their perspective no matter how re-inforced their egos or confirmation bias is. Be honest and blunt about your feelings. Don't be so sure that the other person won't understand. Then, you've become a hypocrite whose upset that they don't get YOUR complexity.. There's unhealthy and immature versions of any personality type. Yes, even INFJs. We feel so much and are so self-justified in our heads that we forget that we're all human due to wearing entirely too many feelings. We stick to what makes us feel like we're right, more than what will help us. Potential ignorance in thinking we're open-minded already. Slabbing that, "I'm the rarest and most compassionate personality type", stamp. Job's done! I'm perfect. I'm sorry for dwelling too much on psyche and not embracing sensory inputs during my moments of feeling profound and full of intuition. Sometimes, I can't help it and more times than not, we share that love and try our best to spread it. But, sometimes you ST's see it as weakness when it's strength! Just like you, there's infact strengths in insecurities. There's a reason they are there. To be conquered. We all have them. We just wear them with pride and acceptance sometimes instead of agree-ing with your bluntness. It's a part of who we are, all the same.

So many types, are now putting book smarts over absorbing and observing many people, just as equally. Actually putting myself in your shoes instead of just trying to understand how you tick. Talk, enjoy time together. Stop trying too hard to over understand how someone thinks. Acceptance is a faster and more natural way of growing and understsanding others than relying on types and psyche education.

Sometimes we need to stop and see what's in front of us, and not dwell strongly on our perspectives or personal views that are re-inforced with over analytics of other's psyches and confirmation bias that are from underlining emotional trauma or negativity. It's a severe contradiction in many ways despite feeling like you are trying your best to understand others, you've lost the entire point in the translation. Keep it simple. Compassion, not over-thinking and dissecting. Just simple, compassion and listening.

You know what's unhealthy? Wanting acceptance and thinking that understanding other people more, will get them to accept you more. Not coming to terms that most of you are infact full of either egos or wanting acceptance. Which is why you stick to your types like white on rice. Just see each other, fuck types.

Sincerely, an INFJ who sympathizes with people who find us to be more complicated and to ourselves than we honestly should be. So much potential, yet, we doorslam with ease and self-perpetuated certainties backed with strong egos of past hurts or introverted feelings that entirely close off any attempt of inducing extroverted rationality. :LOL:

Constructive criticism, that promotes growth. Thanks for that ST's. :love:;)

P.S. : NOW. learn from us for your own growth, too! Drop the, my "realism" is more real than yours, SHIT. :p:sleep::ROFLMAO:

Our intuition is just as reliable and REAL as your sensory. Thank you very much. :unsure::giggle:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Dear ISTJ

It'll be less boring if u stop being so blatantly honest.

I can't really handle how dry our conversation is, trying to make the conversation works but also tired of always starting the conversations. I don't mind talking about politics (Ik I'll probably get bored of it, but at least we could make good conversation and I'd learn new things. it's been months!)

sincerely,
your super annoying Fi best (girl?)friend (I know I am. Or whatever u wanna call me)😐😐

11601 - 11610 of 11610 Posts