Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Meh.
ENTJ
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brainfart that occurred before falling asleep last night so bear with me..

One of the things that I envy about my ENTJ cousins is the decisiveness. It appears to be very immediate, happens on the spot where as I need to spend time inside my head to create that bigger Ni picture first before coming to a conclusion on where I stand on the subject matter. Aka don't put me on the spot when I don't have the bigger picture ready because I won't have an answer.

Now I look at my Si-dominant partner and see the same sort of mechanism expressed in a different way: need to gather all facts first before Aux-Fe can take direction of it.

It left me wondering if this could be purely related to the introverted dominant perceiving function or wheter this could apply to dominant perceiving functions in general.

Any thoughts?

· Meh.
ENTJ
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the input. It leaves me wondering if it is simply something that comes along with introversion (so regardless of perceiving/judging dom > but introverted) or whether it is related to a perceiving dominant, E or I. OR if it is an IxxJ thing where the extraverted judging position is placed behind an introverted perceiving function.

Yes this might have been better placed in the MBTI forum.. ... oh well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.