Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*bane voice* Schitizens of the Land of Unicorns and Rainbows.

From this moment on, the land of unicorns and rainbows is in martial law.

We SPs declare a scorched Earth policy, where only the strong and the crafty will survive the onslaught.

From this moment on, no where within the land of Unicorns and Rainbows is schafe. Muhahahahahaah (*E*) *end of transmission*

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
We need to hire a drill instructor to whip these NFs into shape. Someone with a very loud, barking voice that demands obedience, and a cutting wit.

·
Registered
670 Posts
*bane voice* Schitizens of the Land of Unicorns and Rainbows.

From this moment on, the land of unicorns and rainbows is in martial law.

We SPs declare a scorched Earth policy, where only the strong and the crafty will survive the onslaught.

From this moment on, no where within the land of Unicorns and Rainbows is schafe. Muhahahahahaah (*E*) *end of transmission*
We need to hire a drill instructor to whip these NFs into shape. Someone with a very loud, barking voice that demands obedience, and a cutting wit.
You guys need hugs.

But go ahead and bring it in before the XNFJs get here - they're a little too into group hugs.

·
Electronica Wizard
ISFP
6,709 Posts
Any place of interest here besides the chocolate fountain?

Reactions: Twitchie

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Reactions: rambleonrose

·
Registered
456 Posts
I'm oddly turned on by this...

You can stay. Just don't screw with our chocolate fountain, people pay to see that shit okay?
Whaaat!? I have to pay to get to the chocolate fountain!? :(

But...but...we don't have earth! We live on clouds and frolic with fairies all day long.

*sharpens unicorn's horn in preparation for battle*
Like care bears? I've always wanted to get to their clouds.

Reactions: Windblownhair
1 - 20 of 90 Posts