·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll go first.

This song goes out to my new fiance (yea you heard me) @ohTOMICho

This is for you, baby!!

[video=youtube;LR4Lgr6GHiw?]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR4Lgr6GHiw?[/video]

*singin* you can haaaaave anything ya want wit 'cho baaaaaad self....

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
ok so ive spent awhile putting this together, combing through my music library to find the songs of best fit for as many of you guys as i could ^^

@Gildar - keep going, carry on, be the great person we know you are ^^

@Hokahey - you have always seemed like a great and soft man, i believe that this song seems like one that suits your principals and soft hearted/peaceful nature ^^

@CptKickerCutleg - dont feel bad for being who you are ^^, dont let anyone make you think otherwise, shout louder than anyone else and dont ever regret speaking up

@wondersueak - you've become alot stronger than i am in a very short period of time, im very proud that youve taken control, remember its your life, dont stop living it and dont let anyone every try to change you

@Female INFJ - this video is how i believe everyone sees you, you have a kindness and positivity that is contaigous, and im sure that alot of peoples lives would be different if you werent around, dont let go of that kindness, because thats a rare gift of charachter these days ^^

im sorry to the people i missed, i found it hard to even get these songs as it was, i may try to get some more in later ^^

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I'll go first.

This song goes out to my new fiance (yea you heard me) @<span class="highlight"><i><a href="http://personalitycafe.com/member.php?u=18531" target="_blank">ohTOMICho</a></i></span>

This is for you, baby!!

LMFAO...:crazy:

And this song is dedicated to all my stalkees:

Who's watching chu? I'm watching chu!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@ohTOMICho I'm a human not a sandwich XD lmfao x

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@HorribleAesthete well I'm very near Liverpool doing nothing, but I hope I won't be doing it all my life :)

Reactions: HorribleAesthete

·
Registered
5,643 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
@HorribleAesthete, Ooo...I'm telling my mother! :p Yes, I looked the English translation and yes, I will go dancing to and fro with you! I like it, so upbeat! Will be blasting it from my car in this gangster neighborhood I live in. w00t!
Honestly, I don't speak Finish, I had no idea this song was so racy *gazes about wildly for support*

@HorribleAesthete well I'm very near Liverpool doing nothing, but I hope I won't be doing it all my life :)
Nothing wrong with doing nothing, even if it lasts all your life. I am currently doing nothing, though quite a distance from Liverpool.

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
@ohTOMICho - oh my god this video is so strange and scares the crap out of me XD (german version of barbie girl XD, wasnt this song meant for like 8 year olds!!?? o_O), anyway i think its strangeness should compliment you funnyness ^^

Reactions: ohTOMICho

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
This song is dedicated to my ex (ISFJ, I think).

and a little bit more aggressive.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
@ohTOMICho

Enya - May it be

May it be an evening star
Shines down upon you