Personality Cafe banner

Deeply concerned about the self-love attitude here at PC

1668 Views 10 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  entpIdeas
I have discovered something treacherous and disturbing in the prevailing attitude in this forum.

Today I went to my friends list at Personality Cafe, typed in my own username and clicked on "Add Friend" and was horrified to see:

"You can't be friends with yourself"

What a tragic notion! Such self loathing! This clear programming failure must be corrected before I am forced to choose between deep therapy or cancelling my PC account!
Reactions: 5
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
The good news is that self-love is still possible in the privacy of your own home, or possibly the back of a bus.
Or you can turn your iPhone around so you can snap a few shots of yourself. It is the narcissist's dream - that iPhone of mine. :)

My son says that for every picture I take of someone else then I have to take three more of myself to make up for it. HAHA!
Reactions: 1
Agreed. This pessimistic anti-self-chivalry has to be stopped.
Reactions: 2
ENTP threads are getting clever again, YAY
I don't even have that 'add as a friend' option :/ Mods, where are you?
I don't know if I am ENTP or not, but you bunch are definitely the most entertaining lot, you are. *wags finger*
The good news is that self-love is still possible in the privacy of your own home, or possibly the back of a bus.
Fortunately my main home *is* a bus, so I can practice in the front, back, or middle.
Reactions: 2
Do not despair! While you cannot friend yourself, you CAN PM yourself encouraging messages! Like, umm... hold on, I got a new notification...

See less See more
Glad to see the quality of the ENTP threads is raising back to its usual stellar standards. Congratulations guys.
If this remains as is, then my dog needs a PerC profile.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.