Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love is when he looks at me.

Love is when he looks at me and the look cuts through the facades, layers I built. Until he sees me at the core for who I really am that the world has not recognized yet.

Love is when we look at each other even when we are not talking, knowing what's in each other's minds and knowing how the other feels even in the noise of the crowd.

Love is when before I get to bed at night, I suddenly feel his warm energy and ''just know'' that out there he has thought of me in a longing, loving manner.

Love is when I seek purity and feel it at some point in his heart, and plan to keep that feeling, no matter where life takes us.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Love is stepping into that door into a better world every time I see her again.

Love is needing no sun because she is my sunshine

Love is waking up in the early morning with her in my arms and knowing nothing in this world will ever be closer to heaven

Love is connecting everything you see, everything you hear, to all the moments I share and have shared with her. A squirrel in the park, A magpie, A train heading south. And all those places that are part of us.

Love is when you wake up and you find that reality is more vivid and colourful than any dream could ever be

·
Registered
98 Posts
Love is saying 'i don't care',
i don't care what other people think, i love you.
i dont care that you forgot to put your make-up on, i love you.
I don't care that you put on a stone, i still love you.

I think it's also the little gestures, getting a smile thats genuine and warm, their hand brushing over yours, that unpredictable text from the guy/girl you like. Knowing that your on someone's mind, that your being thought of when you think no one cares. Unconditionally going out of your way for someone in need, not getting a reward but feeling fullfilled.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Love is knowing you'll see that person again, and never, ever losing that intense excitement that comes along with it.

Love is being able to stare at them for ages, and absolutely adore everything you see.

Love is that tingly feeling you get whenever you see/hear/feel them, and wishing with all your heart that that moment could last forever and you could never say goodbye.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Awesome, and not in it's corrupted form that teens use today,but like inspiring Awe!

·
Registered
60 Posts
its about making mutual happiness

its about fighting tgt during the tough times

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,325 Posts
love is that deep comfortable feeling, where you don't have to say anything to know that you are accepted and appreciated just as you are, and that nothing you could ever do can change that.

love is swelling with pride for someone, crying your eyes out with someone, grinning like mad with them, laughing together for no reason other than utter joy at being together, it is feeling with them and experienceing with them

love is yearning for their well being so much that it overshaddows your own cares and desires.

love is when their presence feels like a warm ray of sunshine on your back even when you're mad at eachother.

love is choosing them over you, us over me, it is finding that their happiness is so fullfilling that it doesn't matter that you didn't get your way.

love is being able to not worry about yourself and just focus on them, because you know they are doing the same for you.

love is seeing someone for who they are and accepting them, granting their flaws and appreciating their attributes

1 - 20 of 23 Posts