Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Introverted intuitive type
5,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of this fucking website and all the close-minded condescending ignorant fucking people that use it.

·
King of Seduction
ENTJ
7,342 Posts
Abraxas, for what it's worth I enjoyed interacting with you over the years.
Good luck in all that you do.

·
Registered
33,154 Posts
I hate to see you go Abraxxas. You helped me a lot with typing me and never asked for anything back. Allways take care of your self! I think you are a great person and I hope you have a change of heart. I don't know what happend but I hope that someone didn't hurt you...I also hope life treats you well...the poetry you wrote, I could never even get close to that!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
<<<<<<<---------------take it frum a koon!

Lol; did you like tell someone with a large pin what part on the doll hurts you about this site?
Jus sayin............intjonny

·
5,392 Posts
We can't retire people any more, just ban you. It will not delete the account, posts will remain. If you have not changed your mind about it and still want that, you can for example report this post and ask to be "banned/retired".

·
Registered
749 Posts
sigh... another one bites the dust. I hear you, though. This forum has huge potential to be a great psychology resource and is dragged down by a lot of stupidity.
It's also a productivity killer if you have a real life that needs attention.
I don't know where else you will go that eliminates condescending ignorami but if you do, come back and let us know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts