Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
ENTJ 1w2
9 Posts
ENFP.

You are constantly worrying about whether there is the possibility that you are another personality. Your detached and scattered patterns of speech indicate very strong Ne. In your observations of the sunset image, you concentrated a lot of undetached symbolisms.

"Anyway... I care about kindness, honesty, loyalty, friendship, doing the right thing, making a difference (even if it's a small one)... You know, because I care about people and being a good person and stuff? Or maybe I'm only lying to myself about valuing those things, since I don't even interact with other people that much.."

That's Fi. Doesn't seem dominant, but auxiliary, and hereby conscious. My gut feeling says that you probably mistyped as a Fi dom previously.

I can elaborate in a more trough way if you aren't satisfied with my simple observation

·
Registered
INFP
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
ENFP.

You are constantly worrying about whether there is the possibility that you are another personality. Your detached and scattered patterns of speech indicate very strong Ne. In your observations of the sunset image, you concentrated a lot of undetached symbolisms.

"Anyway... I care about kindness, honesty, loyalty, friendship, doing the right thing, making a difference (even if it's a small one)... You know, because I care about people and being a good person and stuff? Or maybe I'm only lying to myself about valuing those things, since I don't even interact with other people that much.."

That's Fi. Doesn't seem dominant, but auxiliary, and hereby conscious. My gut feeling says that you probably mistyped as a Fi dom previously.

I can elaborate in a more trough way if you aren't satisfied with my simple observation
I mean, I did specifically say that I spent six years thinking I was an INFP. (The reason why I thought I was an INFP was because I experienced what I thought really looked like a Fi-Si loop and I didn't realize that constantly hating yourself for everything you've ever done wrong is not unique to looping INFPs and ISTJs.) Honestly, the reason why I keep questioning my type is because I can't actually see how I use much Ne, but I guess actually being Ne-dom might explain that, since I think I read somewhere that it can be difficult to see your own use of your dominant function because it's so automatic. I guess I also might just still not understand what Ne looks like... More thorough elaboration would be appreciated, if it isn't too much trouble...

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
2. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
Squint Your Eyes by Andrzej Kocot, on Flickr
This concept of figuring out someone's personality based on their impressions of a photo of natural beauty sounds interesting and wonderful. It reminds me of how I've been thinking about how personality typologies can be subjective in that in theory there are unlimited ways to "subjectively" classify personality, with the catch being that certain typologies will be more meaningful in that they will predict and explain more. I've always thought it would be interesting if one could develop a spiritual personality typology by analyzing the impressions and feelings that different forms of natural beauty give a person, for example sunsets, stars, the moon, the ocean, etc.

P.S. I absolutely love orange sunset sky's and also the many different colors that the sky can have during a sunset.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts