Personality Cafe banner

1861 - 1869 of 1869 Posts

·
Registered
INFP, INFj
172 Posts
ANY ESTj Melancholy-Phlegmatics out there? I'm trying to see if my LDR has a Socionics dual on this forum. He's my identical...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Apparently I fall more into alpha just slightly more than delta. Interesting.

Reactions: NewBeginning

·
Registered
202 Posts
I figured you'd be more of an INTP.
I am an INTP. I'm just not an INTp. I don't think that's surprising considering INFj has been compared to INFP.

·
Registered
INFP, INFj
172 Posts
I am an INTP. I'm just not an INTp. I don't think that's surprising considering INFj has been compared to INFP.
Yeah the first time my Capricorn friend tested me back in my third or fourth starting semesters of college I got INTP. I'm actually an INFP and an INFj, which is usually how it goes. According to Reinin I'm ENTp.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yeah the first time my Capricorn friend tested me back in my third or fourth starting semesters of college I got INTP. I'm actually an INFP and an INFj, which is usually how it goes. According to Reinin I'm ENTp.
Interesting. For me ENTp was a close second match. As a whole when reading the descriptions, I saw that INTp might fit too. But each INTj function (if they're called that here) matched decently, though Ni wasn't too accurate. The ENTp functions description didn't work very well.

·
Registered
INFP, INFj
172 Posts
Interesting. For me ENTp was a close second match. As a whole when reading the descriptions, I saw that INTp might fit too. But each INTj function (if they're called that here) matched decently, though Ni wasn't too accurate. The ENTp functions description didn't work very well.
Pathseeker my grandma is an INTJ and is a Phlegmatic-Sanguine. Are you a Sanguine-Phlegmatic on Fighunter?

·
Registered
202 Posts
1861 - 1869 of 1869 Posts