Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of him?

I think he's a pretty awesome guy. He appears to have a lot of integrity and is very honest (OK I know he lies, but at his core he's an honest person). He could just be manipulating me to think that XD, but I think he's really like that.

Wonder what his MBTI is?

I've learned a lot of stuff from him about human nature.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Derren Brown, in my opinion, is a great mentalist. When I was into magic and mentalist, I used to be an avid fan of his. I've read a few of his books on the subject of mentalism and found it to be rather interesting. All in all, he is a great entertainer.

Reactions: TONY T

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
I think he is wonderful! (Nice to look at too!).

I’d love to know what type he is. I’m not very good at typing people so I’m not even going to guess.

I agree that he has integrity and is very honest. Richard Dawkins interviewed him and I found that I have a lot in common with him especially when it comes to religion. I pretty much went through the same process he did. In the interview he discusses with Richard Dawkins the integrity of mediums and psychics and whether they can predict your future or talk to dead people.

Part one is here: YouTube - Derren Brown Interview (1/6) - Richard Dawkins

This is the clip where he talks about how he became sceptical of the bible (and the clip I most connected with):

YouTube - Derren Brown Interview (6/6) - Richard Dawkins

1 - 4 of 4 Posts