Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Gasp*

What?

Don't tell me you've never had any of those -_- I'm being real with my mind and my heart, I know they can explore things that people don't usually talk about!

Only write if you're brave enough :p

I wrote this on my blog;

He sits at the computer, staring blankly at the screen without clicking on any website, her words running through his mind. It becomes his state for a few hours, then he lies down for a while in bed.

He wants the thoughts to stop but they keep coming.

What if she's changed a lot?

What happens if she stops needing too much?

He sighs. It is funny that in the silence, nobody can see the intensity. He never allows even one person to see it, not even her.

He thinks back to the old days, when she had that smile on her face. That innocent, shy, confident smile that spoke to him, as if to say she always needs him to rescue her, to pick her up, to take her away when the world overwhelms her. It is a smile that is kept deep within the mind away from prying eyes.

Somehow he senses a change in her. It is deep and unspoken, but it is there. He doesn't think his heart will lie about her. What now then? Is it too late? What is left?

''Can I still have this?'' he wonders out loud to himself.

Note to self: Must turn off emotional switch when necessary.

But, sorry, I can't explain the meaning and what it is though.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Unless it's complete fiction, it's obvious enough.

Regarding experiences, yes I've had some. They have all been ill omens though, that came true.

And I think there is enough negativity here without me adding some of my own baggage, meh

·
Registered
152 Posts
I've not had a vision but a dream.
I had a dream of walking into this room and seeing a book that said the Upanishads (the old
Indian spiritual book) and read the name of an author who I had never heard of, then I saw
this girl wearing a red jacket she smiled at me and a man was behind her who I felt was her boyfriend.

Anyway, the next day I went to the bookstore and looked for the book, found a copy and
opened it to see the Author's name, but the difference was his last name was the same
as the dream but his last name in the dream turned out to be the place where he was born.
I took the copy and walked to the tables outside and read it, when this girl wearing red
asked if she could sit at the empty seat across from me. She looked exactly liked the girl in my dream.
So I was smiling at her but inside I was like ...wtf?...
I told her about the dream of the book but didn't mention I had seen her due to the fact
of possibly creeping her out. Her cell rang and after she hung up, she said, "Sorry
that was my boyfriend."

haha

·
Registered
251 Posts
I've not had a vision but a dream.
I had a dream of walking into this room and seeing a book that said the Upanishads (the old
Indian spiritual book) and read the name of an author who I had never heard of, then I saw
this girl wearing a red jacket she smiled at me and a man was behind her who I felt was her boyfriend.

Anyway, the next day I went to the bookstore and looked for the book, found a copy and
opened it to see the Author's name, but the difference was his last name was the same
as the dream but his last name in the dream turned out to be the place where he was born.
I took the copy and walked to the tables outside and read it, when this girl wearing red
asked if she could sit at the empty seat across from me. She looked exactly liked the girl in my dream.
So I was smiling at her but inside I was like ...wtf?...
I told her about the dream of the book but didn't mention I had seen her due to the fact
of possibly creeping her out. Her cell rang and after she hung up, she said, "Sorry
that was my boyfriend."

haha
Holy crap, that's crazy! :crazy: Too bad she had a boyfriend, though, that would have been interesting! :sad: That's so weird that all those details matched up with real life... dreams are so crazy @[email protected]

I've had some predictive dreams too, the weirdest one was in 7th grade... I dreamt that I had slept through first, second, and third period, showed up late for 4th period science, and there were all these pools at the bottom of the classroom filled with water, and coins at the bottom that we had to gather up.

When I woke up, I'd slept through first, second, and third period. I showed up late for 4th period science, and our assignment that day involved dropping coins into glasses of water... Granted there weren't monster trucks running around like in the dream, but hey :crazy:

As for intuitive visions, well, I don't have actual visions per se. I might feel a burst of emotion from someone else that suddenly hits me, and intuitively I know who it came from, or I might get a very strong feeling about someone or something, or just know what to do in a situation. I usually listen to these feelings, and it probably keeps me out of a lot of trouble.

Hearing other people's thoughts, though, or seeing things? I'm a bit unsure that that's actually possible outside of dreams :unsure: Then again, I haven't experienced it myself.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I often "know" when I meet someone at least one possible future for them. I knew someone in middle school who was frankly unattractive, underdeveloped. I knew that they were intelligent, and in time, they would develop more and become a very strong, desirable, attractive, talented person. Indeed, they did.

Reactions: Raichan and refugee

·
Registered
152 Posts
Holy crap, that's crazy! :crazy: Too bad she had a boyfriend, though, that would have been interesting! :sad: That's so weird that all those details matched up with real life... dreams are so crazy @[email protected]
If you log your dreams every morning for like 6 months straight and after 6 months
read them again, you'll be surprised how many actually play out in real life.

I've had some predictive dreams too, the weirdest one was in 7th grade... I dreamt that I had slept through first, second, and third period, showed up late for 4th period science, and there were all these pools at the bottom of the classroom filled with water, and coins at the bottom that we had to gather up.

When I woke up, I'd slept through first, second, and third period. I showed up late for 4th period science, and our assignment that day involved dropping coins into glasses of water... Granted there weren't monster trucks running around like in the dream, but hey :crazy:
Haha Wow! Definitely cannot write that off as coincidence.

As for intuitive visions, well, I don't have actual visions per se. I might feel a burst of emotion from someone else that suddenly hits me, and intuitively I know who it came from, or I might get a very strong feeling about someone or something, or just know what to do in a situation. I usually listen to these feelings, and it probably keeps me out of a lot of trouble.
This is called clairsentience, some psychics have this ability, they don't get visions, or
hear things but just get a sense of knowing through feelings and body sensations.
The head of Sony, when asked how he made decisions said he would go into
a room and tune into to how his body felt. haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts