Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Describe the intp sense of humor here. I won't comment now because I want to leave the subject wide open.

·
Registered
31,261 Posts
I don't know, you say you want to leave it wide open, but I sense that I'm being told to do something against my will. This is a tough decision, should I describe the humor or should I not describe the humor?

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
trolling examples and puns will occupy 98% of those results you're inquiring about...

as for the remaining 10%, you can perhaps translate binary jokes.

·
Registered
iNtp sp/sx x84
5,197 Posts
I don't know, you say you want to leave it wide open, but I sense that I'm being told to do something against my will. This is a tough decision, should I describe the humor or should I not describe the humor?
but doesn't it have those airs of finger waggling and hand swatting...

(the OP; it seems a reasonable wager... )

·
Registered
31,261 Posts
but doesn't it have those airs of finger waggling and hand swatting...

(the OP; it seems a reasonable wager... )
I don't understand. Am I describing jokes? Am I telling a joke? What's going on here? What is this? What the heck is going on? What..? This is so confusing? I don't understand this. What is going on here!?

·
Registered
596 Posts
sarcasm/deadpan/smart-assidry

Reactions: passmethecookies

·
Banned
802 Posts
I kick cute puppies and drawn little kittens for fun:laughing: They are fighting so hard for survival...MUAHAHAHA!
I also close babies in my oven but try not to overcook them. Sorta baby sauna....
Still experimenting on that:unsure:

Ok maybe I overdid it this time:tongue:

Reactions: Narcissus

·
Registered
596 Posts
I kick cute puppies and drawn little kittens for fun:laughing: They are fighting so hard for survival...MUAHAHAHA!
I also close babies in my oven but try not to overcook them. Sorta baby sauna....
Still experimenting on that:unsure:

Ok maybe I overdid it this time:tongue:

·
MOTM July 2015
6,265 Posts
The NT humor is something you can't just describe I guess... Abstract as the intuition and with no feely filter... Scattered as perceivers are while still keeping its logic and often undrstandable only for the joker...

·
Registered
ILI
5,652 Posts
The best kind.

I personally have observed an affinity for puns. The more stupid and unfunny, the better. Something about terrible puns is really funny for some reason.

Absurdist shit. Like they are totally unafraid to get weird and go off in a crazy direction with something that you weren't expecting.

They are the Gods of deadpan comedy. I'm personally very jealous because that is my favorite flavor of comedy. It kills me. Love it so much.

I'm absolutely dreadful at it. Before I've even told the joke, I'm laughing at the punchline. Seriously I am really bad at it. I even get to the point sometimes that I can't even get past the first or second word because I'm just having an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

I like how I made this about me on an INTP thread.

#FiLife

·
MOTM July 2015
6,265 Posts
Also apparently we giggle at stupid and/or funny-sounding words

I mean... I once laughed at the word "banana" for five minutes... I don't even know it it really is a funny word but then again, unfunny things are just as entertaining sometimes

·
Registered
369 Posts
Also apparently we giggle at stupid and/or funny-sounding words

I mean... I once laughed at the word "banana" for five minutes... I don't even know it it really is a funny word but then again, unfunny things are just as entertaining sometimes
Squeegee. Spelunking *giggles*

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.