Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the photo:

Ryde | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Explain it however you see fit and either write its as a [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]

or in white. I will post mine twice to demonstrate.

This photograph represents the fearlessness of childhood. This child is running into the gray storm of life. It could also be seen in a sad way. This small girl is completely unaware of the turmoil she is walking into by merely existing. Such is life.

or

This photograph represents the fearlessness of childhood. This child is running into the gray storm of life. It could also be seen in a sad way. This small girl is completely unaware of the turmoil she is walking into by merely existing. Such is life.

·
Registered
INFP, 4w5
139 Posts
I love photography *___*

A mother looking at her daughter walking towards something ominious, unable to stop her. The world is frozen in place. The little girl is running towards something the mother can't see. In reality it's not going to hurt her. It's in the clouds and in the sea and the world around it lacks vivid colour but it doesn't do it by choice. The little girl is the first human in years who isn't scared of it and that makes it less lonely.

·
Registered
260 Posts

An approaching storm. The smell of ozone, saltwater and rain. The sound of lapping waves and thunder in the distance. A cool breeze interspersed with violent gusts of wind. Feeling fresh and happy and energized.

Reactions: psyche

·
Registered
2,763 Posts

Child looking ahead towards a future that is simultaneously bleak and chaotic. Nevertheless, she is drawn towards the uncertainty of the landscape (ocean) because it is paradoxically the only direction from a fundamental position as a child to move forward/grow/live. The lack of tangible objects beyond the girl is symbolic of modernity, where one is free to identify with everything and thus equally nothing at the same time. This is why she "blends" into the sky, as if to maintain an undifferentiated state.

·
Registered
55 Posts

I thought it seemed like the girl is running away from something, towards something else. The storm doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. Maybe like somebody leaving a tedious life, for greater things? Perhaps the stormy cloudiness could be like a tycoon of knowledge and experience? Like, the rest of her life? Okay, that sounds so lame, but maybe its just because I'm in that situation now so maybe I'm just subconsciously twisting things too much. To me it just looks like the girl is willingly going towards the storm, and for someone like me who thinks storms are exciting, it just seems positive to me.

·
Banned
898 Posts
I love photography *___*

A mother looking at her daughter walking towards something ominious, unable to stop her. The world is frozen in place. The little girl is running towards something the mother can't see. In reality it's not going to hurt her. It's in the clouds and in the sea and the world around it lacks vivid colour but it doesn't do it by choice. The little girl is the first human in years who isn't scared of it and that makes it less lonely.
Aw, I like this :]

A child in the throes of eros, wide eyed with wonder at the world before her, unseen and untouched until now. She is free. Maybe somewhere inside she senses the danger in the thunderous sounds and dark clouds, but in her innocence it only intrigues her more.

·
MOTM January 2013
10,631 Posts

She looks lost. Almost abandoned. Has she run away? Has the world at home become a storm and so she wants to feel a different kind of storm. I bet she's been through more than many kids of her age have been through. I think she will continue to live out this lone, wanderer thing throughout her life.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Yea, though I walk down the beach of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest motherf**ker on the goddamn beach.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I love photography *___*

i see something slightly similar

I see life, the girl is walking the path which everyone of us will take or has taken, walking towards the great daunting unknown. Ever so frightening it may seem from the outside, when we did walk those paths, we were oblivious to the seemingly dangerous surroundings and just continued walking, it was the only thing to do, it was simpler then

1 - 11 of 11 Posts