Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just imagine it, as the hottest person you have ever seen...describe what kind of woman/man are you attracted to, provide physical details as well as personal details...open your minds and dont be afraid!!! :cool:

OK my ideal girl would have...

light brown hair

hazel eyes/light brown/ambar

soft face traits as well as soft skin...I cant stand girls with big traits or with skin that looks made of rock.

a nice and charming voice...dont really mind the pitch as long as she doesnt sounds like pavarotti.

caucasian...I go crazy for girls who are very white (dont missunderstand me its not like im into those girls who are soooo white it seems as if they were trapped in a cave for 10 years)

Slim complexion, with curves on her waist

veryyyy nice legs.

a tight ass, not too big but not too small either, the perfect proportion :tongue:

cup size around 33-C (never been interested in extremely busty girls)

not too tall but not too small either...as long as she is not taller than me.

as for her personality:

introverted, a girl who is quiet with other people...when I have something I just want it to be MINE and no one else...so I would be most interested in a girl with few friends. also a girl who is extremely cold to others except me...that way we make sure that she will stay with the low friends list.
she must be very nice to me...when I said "extremely cold" I didnt mean like "I want for her to shout to me all the time" or something like that I meant that she was cold WITH OTHERS but that she acts super kind, nice and cuddly towards me ^^

not a party girl...and a girl without vices (Non smoker non drinker no doing drugs)
Christian girl! yeah im Christian too.

also with common interest...all that "opposed sides attract" thing is not my style...

so I told you about what kind of girl would be my perfect girl...now you tell me what would be your perfect girl/guy!

and have fun in the thread :laughing:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No need to describe mine. Namie Amuro has been my ideal woman for the past 10 years. Since then, I have yet to find any other woman more attractive than her. She is perfect.
well it also works!
ps cute lady :tongue:

·
Registered
771 Posts
the 100% opposite of you

·
Banned
2,505 Posts
ideal guy is my best friend. srsly, he's adorable and awesome and I miss him hnnngh why the hell did I move across the country ailwsdjkfffjldsf

in terms of traits... introverted, a little grumpy, sarcastic, shares my interests in some things but has enough different interests that he can introduce me to things (and I can introduce him to things), rpg gamer, ~*~mysterious~*~/lots of depth, someone I get to know really well just by hanging around him (but I'm still continually surprised by him), funny, a little selfish, blunt, emotional but not in an obvious/outrageous way, unconventional.

ideal girl is fun to be with, shares some of my interests, different enough from me that I'll always be interested in her, has something she's passionate about, funny in a weird way, silly, unconventional, someone I can be best friends with, a little grumpy, emotional, outgoing.

and fuck appearance, I just want someone who's simultaneously my best friend and my favorite person in the whole world. I don't need a romantic relationship. just a really, really good friend, someone I can talk to at any time and always have something to talk about, someone I can chill with or skip class with or eat pizza and play Silent Hill with. just a kickass friend.

·
Banned
1,956 Posts
ENFP.... (outgoing, loving, great conversationalist, gets me)

Oh, you want more than that?

Shorter than me
Deep brown eyes
brownish complexion (no idea why but all women I've dated have been)
beautiful mind

I don't care about phyiscal beyond that because if you can keep up with me you'll get fit. :blushed:

·
Registered
771 Posts
you are a dick

and dont belong to my kind

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
Looks I'm not too bothered about, but dark hair and light eyes is always attractive, and dark hair always looks good on women anyway. Height I'm not too bothered about so long as they aren't a lot shorter or taller than I am. Complexion and skin colour are irrelevant, as are nationality and ethnicity.

She would be intelligent, interested in reading, maybe also writing. She would be a modern woman, with progressive and feminist views. She would be great at her job, and be able to leave it all behind and relax with me in the evenings, and we would read books or watch DVDs.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
It doesn't make any sense to have one, so I don't.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Off-topic much? :D I'm going to be a goody two-shoes and give my two cents. ^^

Physically (just describing my 'type' atm, I can and do like anything as long as it's easy on the eyes): Tall. I love tall guys. They give the best hugs and make you feel secure. I'm short enough for both of us anyway. :dry: Long brown/black hair in a ponytail, some sort of a goatee, light eyes, graceful fingers, broad back, strong shoulders, well-toned. Erm.. Glasses. No idea why, really, but I've always been drawn to guys with glasses. A nice smile, lips a bit on the fuller side, straight nose. A scar or two are a plus. Something around his neck, a few rings, maybe a small hoop earring or two. A tattoo, why not? Jeans and a t-shirt/button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, sneakers.

Personality (lemme start by saying this is more important than looks times infinity): First and foremost - open-minded. If that's missing, he may very well be the next Brad Pitt, but I won't even consider him. Intelligence is a huge bonus. Tolerant, willing to take me as I am, constantly looking for a way to improve himself and his surroundings. Loyal, but not clingy. No clingy people, please. Enough self-confidence not to need constant reassuring he's the best. I'm very nurturing and always saying nice things, but some people just require too much. Able to entertain himself on his own, not dependent on me. Passionate about something! I need to feel that the person I'm with has some spunk, some inner energy and thirst for life. But also calm. Or at least - able to calm me down. Being artistic in some way doesn't hurt at all. He has to have that special touch, that spark...

Ok, I'm done describing my ex. :dry:

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Personality:

- Intuitive Thinker, preferably introverted... though if there is an understanding of my need for space then we should get along swimmingly.
- Charismatic
- A little bit arrogant
- Intellectual
- Emotionally Independent/Stable
- Compatible taste in music
- Dry sense of humour
- Gorgeous foreign accent
- Goal Orientated
- Alpha male, since I am an alpha as well I need one that is slightly more dominant to me.
- Educated
- Independent
- Good with money
- Agnostic/Naturalistic Pantheist/Atheist is preferred
- Cat person
- Concise in his thoughts
- Communicates well
- Sarcastic
- Willing to eat healthy/exercise
- Patient (with me)
- A little bit of a social spastic
- Likes the finer things in life
- Supportive of my own individual ambitions in life
- Ready to start a family
- Attention to detail
- Isn't around much...

Appearance:

- 5'6+
- Pale- olive skin tone
- Gorgeous hands
- Hair colour doesn't matter in the slightest
- Body shape isn't a major concern to me either
- Interesting eyes
- Glasses are a bonus
- Suits suits suits... a man in a suit... wow, just wow.

·
Banned
1,956 Posts
Personality:

- Intuitive Thinker, preferably introverted... though if there is an understanding of my need for space then we should get along swimmingly.
- Charismatic
- A little bit arrogant
- Intellectual
- Emotionally Independent/Stable
- Compatible taste in music
- Dry sense of humour
- Gorgeous foreign accent
- Goal Orientated
- Alpha male, since I am an alpha as well I need one that is slightly more dominant to me.
- Educated
- Independent
- Good with money
- Agnostic/Naturalistic Pantheist/Atheist is preferred
- Cat person
- Concise in his thoughts
- Communicates well
- Sarcastic
- Willing to eat healthy/exercise
- Patient (with me)
- A little bit of a social spastic
- Likes the finer things in life
- Supportive of my own individual ambitions in life
- Ready to start a family
- Attention to detail
- Isn't around much...

Appearance:

- 5'6+
- Pale- olive skin tone
- Gorgeous hands
- Hair colour doesn't matter in the slightest
- Body shape isn't a major concern to me either
- Interesting eyes
- Glasses are a bonus
- Suits suits suits... a man in a suit... wow, just wow.

I just missed it by that much. Not that it matters.:cool:

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
there are lots of things that i find attractive, but there really isn't anything i require of every single guy, besides him being on my level or higher in terms of intelligence. if he's not, i tend to feel like the relationship is lacking something. i've tried to rationalize it before-- like, "oh, but he's SO nice, he has SUCH a good heart," etc-- and while those are all important things, i just can't do it if i can't level with him intellectually.

besides that, i tend to have a soft spot for lanky or smaller guys, think stylish glasses are really cute, and am generally more into artists of some kind (whether in the traditional sense or a musician/writer/etc.) and at this point, i'd love a guy who's over the casual hooking-up-playing-games-messing-with-heads-for-fun mindset that seems to run so rampant amongst guys in my age bracket, so i tend to gravitate towards older guys as of late.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Somewhere around 4'10"-5'5" fit, not necessarily toned but, not overweight to obese.
Hair, doesn't really matter.
Eye color doesn't matter as long they're beautiful and have some detail, (not too keen on solid, straight plain eyes).
Skin doesn't matter too much, heck I think a few light scars and stuff on legs and arms is sexy, not overt, but definitely not flawless in that department.

Personality, I'm going to say ESFP followed by maybe ENFP. I want one who isn't afraid to take a joke too far and isn't afraid too make up for it if she really crossed the line. I want one that would tell me to suck it up if she (play) kicked me in the ribs but if she hit my face on accident she would be very remorseful, and nurturing. Caring and touchy feely is a big plus especially combined with a sense of adventure. I would want her to get under my skin in a way too, just kind of help me out in the whole relationship thing. I find it very cute if she *tries* to stand up for me on the small stuff, but I'll always stand up for the big things or if a small thing escalates. I would love it if she was one that could grasp and know the essence of what makes me, me, better than I can, but I still surprise in variations of actions. Of course, I plan on being the best guy I can for her as well, (fulfilling her list like this) or at least die trying.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
As far as bodies, I like slimmer athletic girls, generally they are cross country runners or soccer players (lots of cardio type sports). Not that I'm into models or anything but I'm a short thin guy so regular sized girls make me feel kind of small. Yeah it's just me being insecure, and I wouldn't turn anyone down based on petty things like that buuuuut I'm getting to choose in this scenario so I hope I don't get flamed XD

As for personality.....loyalty, that is #1, tends to go hand in hand with honesty but not always, and if I had to pick honesty or loyalty I'd pick loyalty. Trust get's lumped into there too, but I think if someone is very loyal then they get your trust so loyalty comes first in my book.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.