·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'm curious abt this too.

Reactions: niss

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would love someone who is social and not shy (outgoing). someone with a personality that just sparkles and who will be supportive of my interests...even if they dont particularly share it. I want someone who is fun loving and I def want someone empathic because I often feel misunderstood. So it would be quiet nice to have someone that will just listen and try to see things from my point of view. I also would want my ideal partner to be affectionate because I like affection. I clearly have given this some thought lol

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hello, lovely ISTJs. -hugs- :crazy:I'm back!(It's Yourebffjill)
But anyway:,
I would like my ideal partner to:
-Like and get along with my family and friends
-Love dogs
-Love children and want to have children
-Be ambitious, preferably in a scientific field
-Be willing to pay for dates sometimes(my boyfriend always makes me pay for myself and never lets us eat at home)
-Respect me
-Encourage and have faith in me
-Make me a better person
-Be excited to be with me
And now, a cute video to make your day happier:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I want a partner that appreciates me and what I do. I love DH with all my heart, but just once, I would like him to notice that I did the laundry, the dishes, cleaned the bathrooms, and ran the vacuum. Just a simple thank you would suffice. I would never want outright praise, but a thanks for washing my nasty socks every once in a while would be awesome.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm thinking ESTJ :laughing:. I idealize someone who is self sufficient but secretly vulnerable. Also I need someone who can boss my lazy butt around.

Reactions: niss and Adrift

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Help ISTJ's my friend told me that I was wonderful and beautiful for about three months. Then he stopped and I heard he tried to date a girl. I'm not sure if I've done him wrong, I wasn't affectionate enough? I kind of pushed him away...are we over?

If he thought I was so wonderful, I didn't realize he could get so cold towards me so fast? I don't know what to do I've been kind of angry at him I think that's making it worse. I want my friend back ):

Are INFJ's good for ISTJ's?

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
It would be nice if I met someone who realized that for all my barking, I rarely intend to bite.

Reactions: niss

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Help ISTJ's my friend told me that I was wonderful and beautiful for about three months. Then he stopped and I heard he tried to date a girl. I'm not sure if I've done him wrong, I wasn't affectionate enough? I kind of pushed him away...are we over?

If he thought I was so wonderful, I didn't realize he could get so cold towards me so fast? I don't know what to do I've been kind of angry at him I think that's making it worse. I want my friend back ):

Are INFJ's good for ISTJ's?
Without knowing any of the details of the situation, I'd guess that he was just looking for a girlfriend. Now that he's found one, he's lost interest in you. I doubt there's any ill will, he's just moved on.

INFJ-ISTJ *can* work, but there can be significant obstacles in communication and personal values.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts