Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh I am weird, I love studying human energy too much :crazy:

If I were to describe my current human energy, I'd say my energy is of stability and of a happy inner vision that connects to laid out future plans.

Although for the previous months, my energy had been a combination of dark shakiness and silent determination.

Intuitive INFP's..feel free to tap into my energy and tell me more..Talk to me about your current energy, and maybe I'll analyze it more for you.

(Sorry if I sound so eccentric, off and esoteric)

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I feel odd though, I still do but I am learning to love it :crazy:

*Attempts to analyze borntorave's energy*

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Borntorave:

I feel that your energy has been fixed for quite some time. It isn't overflowing greatly but it isn't low or dark either. Maybe you're looking for something new to restart your life, or simply exploring, I'm not sure. I sense a tendency to take note of the most personal opinions of others, process them in your mind so that you can connect them to a vision of what you want for your future. I sense a very idealist INFP (typical :crazy:) who is actually quite steady and admirably shameless in your idealizing.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you're talking about.

But I'm always interested in the impression people get about me.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think you would really enjoy the i ching!

it's got lots of interpretations and applications, but one aspect of it i find particularly interesting is the way it describes and categorizes various types of energy. have you ever read into it?

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ Not yet

my intuition says that you are a person who people think stick to the background, but you actually like to venture forth when the situation calls for it almost immediately. I sense an energy that is a bit bright and is still in the process of being more light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts