Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to write short summaries for the personality types to help me remember them, and this is what I came up with. What do you think? (I'm ENFJ)

INFJ: I know what the greater good is.
ENFJ: You can all be the greater good.
ISFJ: I will perform my duty for the greater good.
ESFJ: Let’s all perform our duty for the greater good.
ISFP: I will express the greater good through artistic vision.
ESFP: Harness the greater good within you.
INFP: I am the greater good, and you are too.
ENFP: We will find the greater good together!
INTP: I’m creating a design for the greater good that exists.
ENTP: I will explain to you what the greater good is.
ISTP: Focus on the greater good and go for it.
ESTP: Let’s go on a quest for the greater good.
INTJ: The way is clear; I will achieve the greater good.
ENTJ: I will clear the way before me; follow me to achieve the greater good.
ISTJ: Look no further, the greater good is right before you.
ESTJ: Don’t you see? We will achieve the greater good.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
INFJ: I know what the greater good is. Thank you for understanding that I belong at the top of this list.
ENFJ: You can all be the greater good. I could easily be at the top of this list, but have graciously deferred to INFJ.
ISFJ: I will perform my duty for the greater good. I heard there were a bunch of you working for the greater good, so I packed a box of sandwiches.
ESFJ: Let’s all perform our duty for the greater good. Why aren't I at the top of this list?
ISFP: I will express the greater good through artistic vision. Y'all are welcome to the greater. I'm good with the good.
ESFP: Harness the greater good within you. Where's the Greater Good party at?
INFP: I am the greater good, and you are too. I've seen the greater good in five different epiphanies, but it keeps fucking changing.
ENFP: We will find the greater good together! I'm still working on my expression. Can you move me to the bottom of the list?
INTP: I’m creating a design for the greater good that exists. I never agreed to be in your list, dude.
ENTP: I will explain to you what the greater good is. I just patented the greater good!
ISTP: Focus on the greater good and go for it. Don't be trying to weigh me down with that greater good garbage.
ESTP: Let’s go on a quest for the greater good. All your greater good are belong to me.
INTJ: The way is clear; I will achieve the greater good. I understand the greater good, and you don't.
ENTJ: I will clear the way before me; follow me to achieve the greater good. I also understand the greater good, and I'm even more insufferable than my INTJ brother.
ISTJ: Look no further, the greater good is right before you. Greater good, schmater good. Good is good enough.
ESTJ: Don’t you see? We will achieve the greater good. After you move the ENFP to the bottom of this list, I'm gonna fire her sorry ass.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts