Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have replayed Destroy All Humans recently. I am wondering if anyone else that has played the game has any insight to what Crypto and Orthopox’s type is. I personally have down both of them as extraverts. Even though they really don’t talk to others outside the two of them, they kind of have to as they are Aliens. When you are on Earth as a non human, it is probably important not to alert everyone to your presence. I have Orthopox down as an ENTJ. I just see him as a very loud INTJ. He uses his Te first and foremost. He is very direct, a good strategist, good at planning, and is an excellent business man. He has plans within plans. I believe he uses Ni as well. He has sense when certain people are off and gives Crypto warnings about a guy, who ends up being a villain, in perspective to the duo of course. He has great foresight.

Crypto on the other hand is kind of tougher. In the first game he is a bit more like an ESTJ or even an ISTJ though will seem like an ESTP at times as well. It depends on the mission I guess.. He follows Pox’s orders and doesn’t make too many jokes in the first one. In contrast he changes a lot in the second game and beyond. He becomes a clear ESTP in my opinion. He is supposed to be based on Jack Nicholson, who is considered to be an ESTP. His first function is clearly Se. Becomes very extravert. Loves partying, alcohol, sex, violence, and cracking one liners. He also loves annoying his superior pox. Crypto in the fourth game also becomes a bit of a businessman. He is also a big risk taker.

So what do you believe about Crypto and Orthopox. What are their types?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts