Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's finally gotten cold out, the leaves have turned to crimson and gold. I can't help but feel the shiver in my bones, cold and lonely. I stole a quick glance of your profile when your name popped up on our mutual friend's page. You look so happy in your profile picture, teeth like a colgate model, hair like a god. How I loved your eyes, blue like summer sky. Like moths to a flame, I was suddenly elbow's deep in images of you at a party last weekend. You look like you're having fun and I'm glad for you. I browsed your profile pictures and found some where I had commented "You have the most beautiful soul" and "Hey Hot stuff!", I miss the way I used to be able to tell you that ten times a day. Now I have to stifle those thoughts, my words no longer need to keep you warm.

Oh! There's a photo tagged of you! You are dwindling behind your friends because you're texting. Wait! I remember that night! You were texting me because I'd missed you and longed to hear your voice; you called ten minutes later and we talked until my voice faded with exhaustion, but I was smiling. There's hundreds of pictures; your guitar, your friend's wedding... Gosh, you're hott in those glasses, eyes crossed and hair sticking up, you silly boy! Even photos of ... yes.... you're new girlfriend. You make her happy, I can see it in her eyes. This nostalgia's got to be poison but your eyes are so inviting, they take the chill from my bones but leave a hole in my chest. Oh happy dagger...

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
wow. *hug*

It kinda ran a cold chill through me too.

Reactions: CharlieENFP

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Beautiful...

What love could do with ya. :wink:

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Dear God, please block him on your Facebook. It makes it easier to get over them. I promise.

Your post was agonizing. Been there done that. Just do yourself a favor and block. It will empower you and he won't be popping up any more of your friend's pages.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
... It will empower you...
Accepting the fact that he is taken and that he would never be with you is the only way. It will brighten up your world and you will see... a hugh bunch of great guys with glasses and stuff will show! :laughing:

Accept it --> get a lot of attention of other guys => great deal!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dear God, please block him on your Facebook. It makes it easier to get over them. I promise.

Your post was agonizing. Been there done that. Just do yourself a favor and block. It will empower you and he won't be popping up any more of your friend's pages.
Thanks for the advice guys! :D

Thanks for the hugs! I felt like writing this because I know I'm not the only one who's done this at one point or another and if it can help someone feel not alone or connect to a common experience of unrequited love... then yeah... i'll write it.

(and no worries, I'm dating many-o men :crazy:)

Reactions: pinkrasputin

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,227 Posts
I've Facebook stalked once or twice. Mostly my Facebook friend girls from school I didn't make a move on for GOOD reasons but still regretted not throwing caution and sanity to the wind and having a relentlessly passionate affair.

Then like Rasputin says, I block 'em. Honestly.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Stalking of any kind is creepy to me, and yet I get drawn to guys almost to the point of stalking. But then I am revulsed by my thoughts and pull back to the point of blocking the object of my obsession.

I'm weird that way. :confused:

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Stalking of any kind is creepy to me, and yet I get drawn to guys almost to the point of stalking. But then I am revulsed by my thoughts and pull back to the point of blocking the object of my obsession.

I'm weird that way. :confused:
It's okay. You can let it out here. *pats Cynthpoet on back*

Reactions: Cynthpoet
1 - 9 of 9 Posts