Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've asked this question in other INFPs forums. I thought I had asked it here already but couldn't find it.

The reason why I ask this is because many INFPs on PC are focusing much of their time in energy agonizing over finding that perfect career. Are they just wasting their energy expending so much mental energy on something that they're just going to dislike eventually? Which is why most people have an average of 7-10 jobs in their lifetime.

So did any INFPs choose the right career the first time and found the job they love and are working in that field now?

Did you love the job at first but then ended up hating it after 4-5 years?

If so, was the work or the environment (people, working conditions, etc?)? How long did it take before you started disliking the job you once loved? Did you quit and went back to school?

Reactions: maldoh

·
Registered
234 Posts
let's see I've had 12 different jobs at probably 10 different companies since I turned 16. that was about 12 years ago, and, i just quit my most recent job. so...still on pace, if not ahead of pace! some of them were in the same field, but in vastly different applications, so i count them separately. So before I even hit 30, I've had more different jobs than the average! I have only been fired from one of those jobs, too, so I think that says...something...

Reactions: Muumi
1 - 2 of 2 Posts