Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't recognize anyone anymore argh! It's so hard to tell who is who when name changes happen.

Did you guys change names recently or did we just have a recent influx of a bunch of new INFJs this past year? LOL Bah... hello to alll *waves* :confused:

·
Banned
1,297 Posts
I don't recognize anyone anymore argh! It's so hard to tell who is who when name changes happen.

Did you guys change names recently or did we just have a recent influx of a bunch of new INFJs this past year? LOL Bah... hello to alll *waves* :confused:
In last couple of months I've noticed there've been so many people here with join date of March 2012 or April 2012 (and now May 2012) - which is really great of course. Maybe this is what you're noticing?

On subject of changing username - oddly enough I've just PM'd someone to say (slightly tongue in cheek) I don't think this should be allowed as I find it confusing. As I read & spend time here I build up an impression of each person and somehow their username is an integral part of that.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2012 INFJ DOOMS day influx haha

No yeah... the username changes really throw me off, that on top of the avatar image changing makes me forget who is who.

I started to go through all the threads I've missed for the past 6 months and I don't recognize half of the people. I'm not sure if it was just an influx of users, but I've been checking their join dates and many joined awhile ago - so I'm a bit confused.

@Zech I actually don't recognize your name either! Hi! What the... I guess I've just been away for waaay too long.

@ohnoezitsjoez welcome. You're new to me, I haven't been on PerC since around Sept 2011 lol So it's been awhile =]

Reactions: Ntuitive

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I joined a while ago but had been lurking till recently. :)
LOL It seems like there were a few handful of INFJs who came out of the woodwork at the same time haha. Welcome =3

Reactions: Krista

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I've been lurking more and more these past months, and even post again sometimes. My internship has been consuming all my time and thoughts the past half year or so.

Oh and I used to be SLN (for those who didn't notice my name change before I went MIA). :tongue:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh and I used to be SLN (for those who didn't notice my name change before I went MIA). :tongue:
ah hah! I knew I wasn't going crazy lol I thought SLN and Navis Amoris were two different people for the longest time haha.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
@Ethanol Nah, I simply decided I wanted a Latin username a while back. It has a nicer ring to it than just my plain ol' initials.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
There's tons of newbies and for obvious reasons, INFJs have the second highest induction rate on PerC. After INFP.

Yeah there's also been a slew of name changes across PerC in recent months ... Even I've lost track of who's who for at least 5 or 6 posters.

Iconoclast being one of the most recent INFJs who confused me for a couple of days before I figured out who he was :p Navis did the same thing a while ago.

Plus a lot of people that were active around this time last year may come out of the wood works given that we're entering semester break. I'm hoping to see a few make their returns :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Lol this is my first forum ever! It's way better than facebook, so I will be on here alot. Plus where else will I find so many people like mahself. =D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts