Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've noticed that istp's look down on us feeling types for allowing our feelings to be hurt. i'm wondering is there anything that can hurt an istp's feelings? can words ever hurt an istp's feelings? if you were paranoid about some body part and someone pointed to it and laughed would it hurt your feelings? would you want to punch them in the face?

do you sort of feel that feeler types are deluded and need to be brought back to reality and be made aware of their shortcomings and just bloody well accept them or does it actually amuse you to see people in pain?

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
i've noticed that istp's look down on us feeling types for allowing our feelings to be hurt. i'm wondering is there anything that can hurt an istp's feelings? can words ever hurt an istp's feelings? if you were paranoid about some body part and someone pointed to it and laughed would it hurt your feelings? would you want to punch them in the face?

do you sort of feel that feeler types are deluded and need to be brought back to reality and be made aware of their shortcomings and just bloody well accept them or does it actually amuse you to see people in pain?
I assure, I'd never punch you in the face, I've already thought of more devious things to do to you.

·
Banned
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why don't you do them then?

go on i dare ya!

·
Banned
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ireland is such a long ways away. I'll have to make do with the fantasy.
see i knew you were full of shit! :laughing:

you got rid of the creepy clown picture i see! good call.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
see i knew you were full of shit! :laughing:

you got rid of the creepy clown picture i see! good call.

The creepy clown is an American icon, but you wouldn't know that. Americans can kick you asses anytime. We bailed your asses out of two World Wars.

Long live the USA. There must be a reason why so many of your people immigrate to our country.

Go away ENFP, go away, go back to your forum.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
That's the thing, if my feelings were hurt I wouldn't tell you. I may be able to rationalise hurtness away, but that doesn't mean I don't hurt. I don't think I look down on feeling types but I do get annoyed sometimes when they 'intuit' wrong things from my behaviour. They say because I do this or that I feel this or that. No, no, no. But I get the feeling you're not asking a serious question?

Reactions: teabiscits

·
Banned
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The creepy clown is an American icon, but you wouldn't know that. Americans can kick you asses anytime. We bailed your asses out of two World Wars.

Long live the USA. There must be a reason why so many of your people immigrate to our country.

Go away ENFP, go away, go back to your forum.
what are you talking about? we built your country.

america picking on ireland would be like a fat overgrown bully pushing over a kid in a wheelchair and pissing on him. it wouldn't win him any friends. it would not make him cool.

you need to go over your history buddy because america didn't bail us out. you must have overheard someone throwing that insult at an english person and thought it was a cool thing to repeat did you? we were neutral. and what's all this "we" about? were you there back in the forties were you? ww2 had absolutely nothing to do with you or me for that matter so lets keep the insults personal shall we.

oooh and look!! you made a spelling mistake! oh how the mighty have fallen!

just why did you take down the creepy clown picture again?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.