Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Entp here, if what I think happened actually happened my pride 馃槓.

so I confessed to this guy I like about a week about his an INFP. Said he needs to think and process and said his interested. We talk but he usually sends one text a day at nigh time because he games. Oh well, don鈥檛 like texting much anyways. His quite, no very introverted so the next time I saw him at school I went u o to him and said let鈥檚 talk. We walked around and talked about everything, good discussion in my opinion chill relaxed funny. I asked him if he鈥檚 be willing to go on a date he Said yes a carnival date would be good. Now we鈥檙e in a 5 day lockdown and he hasn鈥檛 texted Me for two days wtf

help lol

Registered
INFP
I go on dating website but it's kinda rare that I just stay there to do a conversation. I'd rather watch a soccer game or play video game. I go there a few times a day to reply to match. If I find I don't have too much in comon with the girl or she did something I don't like (like just replying one liner and not putting effort in the conversation) I might ghost her though.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
get busy gamin' or get busy dyin'
fair enough
I go on dating website but it's kinda rare that I just stay there to do a conversation. I'd rather watch a soccer game or play video game. I go there a few times a day to reply to match. If I find I don't have too much in comon with the girl or she did something I don't like (like just replying one liner and not putting effort in the conversation) I might ghost her though.
right I do remember reading that they dislike online conversations. We have much in common i game aswell, used to play basketball which he plays and we listen to the same music. I am quite popular and attractive idk if that intimidates him. I usually reply elaborately tho

Registered
fair enough

right I do remember reading that they dislike online conversations. We have much in common i game aswell, used to play basketball which he plays and we listen to the same music. I am quite popular and attractive idk if that intimidates him. I usually reply elaborately tho
Did he write you yet?

It's possible he's just introverting, or depressed and doesn't feel like talking to anyone. Or, as you describe, the fact you're well-liked and attractive perhaps does intimidate him/he may think he's below your league. In that case, he may be hoping things will "wither" between you two, that you will stop bothering. Maybe you can ask to video call with him and see where it goes from there?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did he write you yet?

It's possible he's just introverting, or depressed and doesn't feel like talking to anyone. Or, as you describe, the fact you're well-liked and attractive perhaps does intimidate him/he may think he's below your league. In that case, he may be hoping things will "wither" between you two, that you will stop bothering. Maybe you can ask to video call with him and see where it goes from there?
I asked him to go for a walks tomorrow during lockdown and he said his down! It鈥檚 veryyyy possible
his all of those this you referred to, as his struggling with a gaming addiction. Very much possible but I haven鈥檛 heard him even utter a word of insecurity as of yet, he has said he enjoys my extroversion and that we compliment each other personality wise. Maybe, hopefully he isn鈥檛. I鈥檓 a very persistent person. I could try but we haven鈥檛 even called yet. I鈥檒l talk to him tomorrow and see how that goes.

Thank you so much for you advice 馃槶

Registered
__ .._ _ .
So you confessed and,
he usually sends one text a day at nigh
Then you asked him a date but,
Now we鈥檙e in a 5 day lockdown and he hasn鈥檛 texted Me for two days wtf
Stop.
Why can't he try either? You were clear already, completely open for him, and he keeps rejecting it with excuses. Even if he was interested, it's obviously not enough to correspond you. Stop wasting your time, give him space. If he wants, he will at least try.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So you confessed and,

Then you asked him a date but,

Stop.
Why can't he try either? You were clear already, completely open for him, and he keeps rejecting it with excuses. Even if he was interested, it's obviously not enough to correspond you. Stop wasting your time, give him space. If he wants, he will at least try.
We went for a walk yesterday and talked, he initiated a hug. We鈥檝e never hugged before, he walked me home too. But nah, your honestly right if he doesn鈥檛 text me or initiate anything it鈥檚 honestly on him. I鈥檝e put in the work he needs to too. Sort of needed to hear this. Thanks !

Premium Member
We went for a walk yesterday and talked, he initiated a hug. We鈥檝e never hugged before, he walked me home too. But nah, your honestly right if he doesn鈥檛 text me or initiate anything it鈥檚 honestly on him. I鈥檝e put in the work he needs to too. Sort of needed to hear this. Thanks !
It could be that he is shy or a bit scared, but I think you should just let him take the lead at this point incase he isn't interested. Things like that can change so fast! But if this becomes a pattern, and you have told him you want more, and he doesn't change, then grab your hat and run, becuase then its just a waste of time.

Reactions: Nannerl

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It could be that he is shy or a bit scared, but I think you should just let him take the lead at this point incase he isn't interested. Things like that can change so fast! But if this becomes a pattern, and you have told him you want more, and he doesn't change, then grab your hat and run, becuase then its just a waste of time.

AHAHHAHAHAH. I will鈥. Yeah I鈥檓 going to interact with him for while more. But if he remains passive, I鈥檒l dip. I want to delve into my feminine energy and currently with him I feel as though I鈥檓 in my masculine. He should take the lead and if he doesn鈥檛 I鈥檒l move on. Like I said, I鈥檓 attractive and have a good personality. Thanks Electra !

P.S one of my friends are called Electra but she鈥檚 an INFJ !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts