Registered
9,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
see question

·
Registered
FUCK YOU 2020
14,180 Posts
Nah, I'm actually really careful about watching where I walk to avoid stepping into stuff like dog shit.

Also, I don't walk outside much.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
My dad stepped on a huge one once. He slapped Rocco on the behind (not the butt of course) very hard as punishment.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Yes. I was like 5 and we were dogsitting it. I stepped in it barefooted...RIP

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
💚INFP💜5/9-ish💛Sp
14,994 Posts
Yes Sir, I have. Let's just say I am not diligent enough, with cleaning up the backyard. Oh crap, who am I lying to here? The truth is, I never clean up the backyard, except to pick up sticks and cut the grass. I have also stepped in cat shit, as there are many feral cats running around my area. And bird shit. Raccoon shit. Squirrel shit. If I were a millionaire, first thing I'd do, is install sprinklers and have someone clean up my shitty yard. They can also cut the grass, while they are at it. I voted yes on the poll

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Yes, sometimes I go running in the park and despite my best efforts to watch where I’m stepping...squelch. It only takes a minute of getting lost in your thoughts and forgetting to look down below.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, sometimes I go running in the park and despite my best efforts to watch where I’m stepping...squelch. It only takes a minute of getting lost in your thoughts and forgetting to look down below.
same here, when i get lost in my thoughts... but also on the sidewalk.

·
Banned
348 Posts
No. I once lit off firecrackers placed in dog shit though when I had a game with my cousins and see who came out last in the dog cage with one exit.

·
Banned
2,375 Posts
Was walking with my cousin on the streets of Sicily, you know they have a huge pet dog craze over there, but they don't have cats as pets, just dogs. Anyways, these fucks never pick up their dog shit, it's almost like their new to owning dogs as a whole and just don't even carry a shit bag

Long story short my cousin stepped right on a nice fresh one with her flip flops, i even WARNED her, but shiiiiit

1 - 20 of 34 Posts