Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 2477 Posts

·
mafia mod
13,312 Posts
yup through a pedal exerciser. These are great. You put it under your desk and pedal away, while you post, surf or whatever. With this one you can increase resistance.

·
Banned
2,700 Posts
Walking, running, isometrics...and gratitude for being able to do them. :happy:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Yar!

Reactions: Bluity

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will run today, I will run today, I promise I will run today.
And I did, even though outside was unbelievably hot and sunny, 35 degrees C. I am the sort of person who is not too bothered by the sun and heat, and one who doesn't sweat too much, but damn my body just said NO and stopped after I ran 3 km.

You know how your skin is tanned after going out for so long since summer. Well, my skin burned again because it was really blazing.

But I did what I promised, and I ran, and I clocked it.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I had all intentions of getting up at 3:30am for the gym, but seeing as I was there last night until 8 and then came home and did a intense Abs workout, I opted for sleep. I will go tonight after work though... Shoulders, Abs and Cardio is the plan!

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
Reactions: Mr Canis

·
mafia mod
13,312 Posts
walked to the grocery store, and back. A little over 2 miles total

Cars are so over rated

Reactions: Bluity

·
Meh.
8,047 Posts
Hour and a half on the bicycle yesterday. Focused on endurance the first 45mins and followed the rpm class the next 45.

Do it all again today :)

And tomorrow.

·
exploring space
ENFP
9,116 Posts
Hour and a half on the bicycle yesterday. Focused on endurance the first 45mins and followed the rpm class the next 45.

Do it all again today :)

And tomorrow.
Don't you get bored on the bicycle? If it was stationary that is. I usually last 30-40 mins. How do you focus on endurance? What's rpm class?

I went swimming again yesterday, I go almost every day. But unfortunately, I got my period. I hate it during summer :(

1 - 20 of 2477 Posts