Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember my petty fights with my brother during my childhood days. These fights were also on petty matters and never on serious matters.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Oh yeah. Constantly. In high school we got pretty violent. It stopped when he left for college.

Reactions: RoughEstimate

·
Banned
788 Posts
Not a babyboomer, but I relish opportunities to talk about my favorite person.
We were pretty sociopathic kids. I'd hold something he'd done over his head for days and when he finally got tired of the constant fear of our aunt, he'd tell on himself to void my power trip. He'd do the same in return. We only physically fought four times and I won half the battles. We're too alike to have any good fights, we know the other's tactics.
Endrant.

·
Registered
ENFP, 7w6
2,127 Posts
I only had the one younger brother. Fortunately we rarely fought. We actually tended to unite due to a comon enemy: our MOM.

·
Registered
21 Posts
No brothers, but I have 2 younger sisters. I constantly fought with my middle sis; rarely if ever saw eye-to-eye. Unfortunately, we're estranged now. Am much closer to my youngest sister.

·
Banned
1,096 Posts
No brothers, but I have 2 younger sisters. I constantly fought with my middle sis; rarely if ever saw eye-to-eye. Unfortunately, we're estranged now. Am much closer to my youngest sister.
I didn't have any brothers either. Sisters, but, I was kind of the mediator. I was a DMZ between some really strong personalities for a long, long time. (Finally getting out on my own, back in my early twenties, was such a relief!! Now, my nearest family member is 3 1/2 hours away. Ahhh!) (I often miss my Mom, though. :sad:)

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,504 Posts
I have three sisters, no brothers. My younger sister and I were treated as if we were both her age! We clashed a lot. There was a lot of jealousy going on. We said mean things to each other. For the most part, we get along well now. Our oldest sister moved away a long time ago. I was jealous of her because she was considered to be the smart one. She became a lawyer and did well but now has a lot of physical issues so she is retired. My second older sister tries to boss around everyone, including the parental units. I get along with them, too.
But somehow the family dynamics never change.

Reactions: 42161
1 - 8 of 8 Posts