Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm almost 100% sure I'm an INFP. but i still have doubts about ISFP.

i want to get to the bottom of this.

please help

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
ISFPs struggle with vague instructions, they prefer honest confrontation over their feelings being spared and they're far more focused on solving problems than exploring ideas without a purpose.

INFPs are focused on exploring ideas for no reason, they struggle to solve problems for a specific purpose and they hate honest confrontation.

Reactions: Mac The Knife

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
ISFPs struggle with vague instructions, they prefer honest confrontation over their feelings being spared and they're far more focused on solving problems than exploring ideas without a purpose.

INFPs are focused on exploring ideas for no reason, they struggle to solve problems for a specific purpose and they hate honest confrontation.
this is just way too generalizing and unclear.

i need an INTP lol INTJ's have an lack of Ne.

·
Registered
10,350 Posts
come on man, is that all you got?

i need more info than this lmao.

and that's way to vague lol. i need it to be more clear (i don't really understand clearly what you mean)

any examples?
Have you been on the ISFP and INFP articles? Those are pretty much the first place to go when reading about types. Also, try hanging around those forums.

If you don't provide any information on yourself, it will be pretty much impossible for anyone to help you.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you don't provide any information on yourself, it will be pretty much impossible for anyone to help you.
lol wut?

I'm asking for the difference between the 2 types, not what type do you think i am.

totally confused now lol

·
Registered
10,350 Posts
lol wut?

I'm asking for the difference between the 2 types, not what type do you think i am.

totally confused now lol
But you're posting in the type me personality thread section of the forum. Wouldn't asking this question in the ISFP/INFP or cognitive functions forums make more sense if you don't want people to help type you?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But you're posting in the type me personality thread section of the forum. Wouldn't asking this question in the ISFP/INFP or cognitive functions forums make more sense if you don't want people to help type you?
which is the same topic?

I'm asking about the types.

·
Registered
ILI
5,652 Posts
This should help you.

If you're struggling to identify Ne or Se in yourself, then try to identify the attitude of sensing or intuition.

Se/Fi thinks on its feet by acting in the moment. Less dreaming, more doing.

Ne/Fi is more imaginative. Preferring to speculate and get lost in fanciful ideas and feelings. Less doing, more dreaming.

And then you have the information preference: preferring to speculate and wonder about the would-be/could-be or preferring everything to be laid out very clearly and concretely?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts