Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think so. Both generally appear thoughtful, intelligent, and socially awkward. Is there a way to tell the types apart without getting to know them and their thinking styles?

·
Registered
348 Posts
INTP's like myself look generally disheveled. We can sometimes be seen wearing a novelty t-shirt involving something we're interested in or doing something that is both awkward and intentionally silly at the same time. Think of Einstein's hair and the picture of him with his tongue sticking out. That pretty much hits the nail on the head. INTJ's tend to be a little more professional if you will. Sometimes they act similarly, however they usually have an agenda to follow and are probably going to avoid unnecessary silliness so that they can get done what is needed to be done. Though the only way to really tell is to get to know the INTx you speak of.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Would an INTJ waste half an hour of their life writing this?

I just thought I'd let you know that you may need to order your Polar Bear fairly soon, as a good riding Polar Bear can be hard to find. I know it's still four months until you're trip to Canada, but quality Polar Bears are hard to come by, especially during December, which is peak Polar Bear season.
I suggest this site for pre-ordering your Polar Bear: polarbear.ca
Or if you can't afford a new Polar Bear, you can buy a good used Polar Bear at: onlyslightlyusedpolarbears.com

Also, if you need to get your own Polar Bear saddle I'd be able to get you one for less than $5,000, but it wouldn't be in very good condition. Though I'm guessing that you wouldn't be able to afford a new one, as they are priced at $10,000-$100,000. They are very much over-priced.

I also suggest that you start practicing your Moose milking skills, as it is required that know how to milk a Moose if you expect to be able to enter the country.

If you have any questions just let me know, I'm here to help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.