Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So are you guys naturally super horny? :crazy: I gots this INTJ lady right. And we get along great and i love talking to her and hanging out n stuff. But she wants to do sexual things all the time. Its not that im scared about that stuff its just you know, sometimes i wanna talk.:mellow: Thoughts on this?

·
Registered
305 Posts
That is hardly a case. It seems like this lady of yours has a high sex drive is all. What a beast she must be. Just don't generalize all of us together because of a single experience. You may wake up without hands to do it again.

·
Banned
605 Posts
I'm really horny but wouldn't think so. That usually stays in my head. Now if I was in a relationship with someone that I knew was also perverted... :blushed:

I prefer to get to know someone based on their personality, mind, etc. Physical interest is usually kept to myself... probably much more than I should.

·
Registered
80 Posts
No offense, but she may find conversation with you tedious.
Excuse the tactlessness, it's late I'm tired and I don't feel like buttering anything up. It's just, I notice you're a Feeler
and conversations with feelers can get rather tiresome at times.
Nothing personal. I may be wrong about you. Each Feeler is different.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good Comments. its prolly a mixture of me being a feeler and after a taxing day she knows im perverted. =P I dont really complain too much haha. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Judging by the extraordinary magazine selection at a certain INTJ's apartment, I'd say yes. I don't think he was selling Hustler for the Boy Scouts.

·
Banned
212 Posts
So are you guys naturally super horny? :crazy: I gots this INTJ lady right. And we get along great and i love talking to her and hanging out n stuff. But she wants to do sexual things all the time. Its not that im scared about that stuff its just you know, sometimes i wanna talk.:mellow: Thoughts on this?
INTJs are usually not horny, on the contrary, they tend to be asexual. But sex drive and wanting to talk don't necessarily contradict. I'm sure you can find configurations where she can have her sex while you talk. Do you know that scene from "A Fish Called Wanda"? So funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1YgfxjP-aU

·
Banned
605 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Some INTJs have high sexual drives but if they do its always well concealed. Would you say she is the dominant one in bed? If so, it would probably be something about power and our desire to have it.

·
Banned
605 Posts
Some INTJs have high sexual drives but if they do its always well concealed.
Exactly! INTJ's are stereotypically very emotionally controlled, I'd expect sexual expression to be included. I've been called (jokingly) asexual a few times before. People only see what you let out of your head...

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
INTJs are usually not horny, on the contrary, they tend to be asexual.
Uh what...?

I don't even......

Concealing your sexual drive and being asexual are two different things.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Uh what...?

I don't even......

Concealing your sexual drive and being asexual are two different things.
Agreed... I hide my sexual drive but I'm certainly not asexual.

Asexual? Nonsense. We can be very passionate, just usually with someone for whom we have feelings - yes, we have those too!
Very true.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know its weird Ming... and I'm not trying to brag...cuz it kinda sucks... yeah shes dominant. and it probably is a power thing or something. Shes definitely not emotionally controlled. But them bottom line is. Its all she talks about. And its mostly what she wants to do when were together. I'm not looking for sex. I'm looking for a relationship. I was a perv, I guess I'm changing.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well, my sex drive is disproportionately high compared to my partner's and causes tension on a pretty regular basis, but I'm a teenage male. It really is a problem, and I want it gone. :dry:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts