Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
SLI ~ 4w3/6w5 ~ sp/sx ~ FUCK YOU 2020
14,165 Posts
Yeah, I find it really useful to talk to a lot of my Internet friends. I use it for typology and music as well.

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, and I would like female users to send me a friend request. Ecchi#9178
No dude. Your brain isn’t penis shaped. Get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
INFP 9w1 sp/so
2,468 Posts
I have it but I never use it unless I'm playing something with friends. I can only focus on one thing at a time and if I had chats going on in the background while I'm trying to do stuff I'd probably melt. If anyone has any MBTI servers though they'd be cool to visit, but I probably wouldn't stick around for long.

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have it but I never use it unless I'm playing something with friends. I can only focus on one thing at a time and if I had chats going on in the background while I'm trying to do stuff I'd probably melt. If anyone has any MBTI servers though they'd be cool to visit, but I probably wouldn't stick around for long.
The best server is my message board ;)

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
How many friendships must Discord end before people get the message?
I don't see anything wrong with friendships ending? Is there some sort of contract that people sign that "oh no we must be frands forever?"

---

I use discord quite a bit now. Didn't until a few months ago and I was introduced to it. It's been a really good experience so far. Similar features as forums, but more direct and personal.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts