Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Especially in the manner in which it manifests itself in relationships/biological imperative. Wished it would choke on it's own vomit. Anyone else.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Especially in the manner in which it manifests itself in relationships/biological imperative. Wished it would choke on it's own vomit. Anyone else.
I hear you buddy, I don't enjoy how Fe manifests itself in relationships either. Haha, I've often thought about it choking on its own vomit too, because Fe is all about emotional vomit which is why the words lose its meaning almost pronto. Cheer up, try and control that emotional vomit and make emotional decisions through your Ti If you can.:percsmile1::percsmile1::percsmile1::happy::ninja::ninja:

Reactions: FishOni

·
Banned
802 Posts
Every day I curse this motherfucker... Hate it soooo much. Since I can't kill it I try to reduce it's possibilities to screw me up. It always finds a way somehow, nobody is safe...
I'm working on a way to throw it up somehow but without much success ;(

PS. If you find and way to kill it, let me know.
Stupid, stupid me...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Try Fe + PMT :/ It's a fucking embarrassment.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Murder the Fe a thousand times it will always come back just like jar jar binks in robot chicken

Me: Fe, Quickly, before the Separatists attack, get into the escape pod!
Fe: Hey, if this is the escape then where's the pod? Yousa forget the pod! [ejects Fe into the vacuum of space]
Me[in bed chuckles manically]
Fe[Comes back as a force ghost]: Look yousa not gonna believe this! Meesa all sparkly glowy! Now, weesa gonna have all the time to spend together! I love you!
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well I'm obviously in the minority here, but I've got a pretty good relationship with my Fe. I use it when it's necessary/convenient and forget about its existence when it's not. Having the ability to manipulate social situations is magical.
Don't murder Fe. It's useful to keep in the back of your pocket.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Well I'm obviously in the minority here, but I've got a pretty good relationship with my Fe. I use it when it's necessary/convenient and forget about its existence when it's not. Having the ability to manipulate social situations is magical.
Don't murder Fe. It's useful to keep in the back of your pocket.
Tell me, how have you managed to not be hurt by Fe in some irreparably damaging way?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts