Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on the countless things I am have been posting which is very sad, and thinking, as well as a few other things, I think I rounded my type to be of the following: A six, or a nine. I say a six be cause I have been timid when I was younger. Although I had a tendency from when I was younger to be childish yet a little wet behind my ears I looked to be accepted and to be liked by someone. in middle school, I grew to suspect people didn't like me and that people assumed I was stupid which I wanted to prove them wrong because I wanted to refuse that yet a lot of adult figures overlooked me. Partly because I was in learning disabled classes for ADD, puberty, and personal family issues. I tried to get a friendship even relationships to prove others wrong/me just being a flirtatiously immature. Ironically attempting and heck bent on being accepted, I was rejected and anyone that shown me the slightest friendship or protection, I would constantly look up to them, follow them although it was complicated. Even though I was smart I didn't feel so and later in highschool I grew the impression I was ugly and that if people befriended me, it must be for a underlying motive of making fun of me in highschool. I was out of control somewhat in 9th grade but was ridiculed on myspace and youtube. Feeling hated by staff and classmates I left my first highschool to go to my last one where my now EX bestfriend was. I always was or felt loyal to him and people I knew or had interest in. Some people that protected me, I learned either felt sorry for me or thought I was mentally ill. My trust issues stemmed from such but once I was betrayed by my best friend at that time my trust crashed. When I betrayed my new best friend, I have been obsessed with trying to replace him or find someone like him to confine in. Anyone. Now The above is most likely a cluster of self revealing drama that I should sort out on my own instead of going to an online website... But From the pieces I know, it can be summed to 2, 4, 3, 5, 6, 7, or 9. Im sure 2 would be probable but I don't have PRIDE in helping others. In fact even though I want to be in love, I don't really like to feel like others need me since its odd, 4 for trying to find myself and being artistic but I don't think I am a 4 based on I don't act overtly emotional except in poetry and art. most test see me as a 5w6 but I highly doubt that because I can be slightly impulsive and although I like to think and I prefer to stay at home than to go to clubs and hang out with too many people I'm not that detached plus I talk too much at times. 7, I would consider but I don't block out my pain and sadness with joy, but I can be sarcastic and witty so probably but I am not that extreme I think. nine, I think I fit in with due to I can be pretty friendly and I hate conflict and I am lazy and somewhat of a mediator. I do not tend to hate anyone and usually I let people walk all over me to an extent except when they are harassing someone I care about(which got me cursed out a few times) I hate being in a fight and I would prefer to talk things out calmly unless I know I can't forgive them. I also don't get motivated easily and I want to see if others would notice my stress and try to walk me through now I know that No one can help if you don't help yourself. Again most information is very irrelevant and I may be missing a few points. But IF I am a six I would probably be a 6wB, if 9, 9w1. Also If there are differences between a 6 and a disintegrated 9 what are they?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts