Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 699 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my Pooh thread died, how about I extend it to suggesting and discussing the MBTI for any Disney character from any Disney media. This can be any character who is animated or live action or anyone well known who has worked for Disney.

It would be fun to see what you all come up with for each of the 7 Dwarfs. :proud:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Belle's an INFP because Gaston is an ESTJ and they're complete opposites. I also think Cogsworth is an ISTJ as well, he doesn't seem to put himself out there as much as Lumiere (but it's been a while so I could be completely wrong).

My most recent Disney excursion was Pooh so I'll go to the one I've watched a bunch of times in the last few years, The Rescuers:

Penny: INFP (I say this because she acts exactly like I did when I was that little)
Bianca: ENFJ
Bernard: ISFP
Madame Medusa: ESTJ
Mr. Snoops: ISFJ
Orville: ISTJ

The other characters aren't shown quite enough to come up with a decent analysis.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I think Belle's an INFP because Gaston is an ESTJ and they're complete opposites. I also think Cogsworth is an ISTJ as well, he doesn't seem to put himself out there as much as Lumiere (but it's been a while so I could be completely wrong).
Yeah, looking at it again I think Belle's an INFP as well. I put Cogsworth as an E because he fights with Lumiere over leadership.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Belle is INFP because to reach peace one ought to use peace to get there, and that is the style she uses. Pocahontas seems INFJ and Mulan could possibly be INFJ or ISFP. I think Jasmine from Aladdin is also an INFJ. INFJs are definitely the "charter-the-course" type of people (I really like them!)

I'll give Lion King characters a crack...

Scar- ENTJ or INTJ
Mufasa- INFJ
Nala is extroverted and judging for sure, I'm not sure which.
Simba is an xxFP
Timone- ESTP
Pumba- ESFP
Zazu- ESTJ

PS. I'll try typing the seven dwarfs when I watch them again! xD But I know Snow White is an ISFJ. The queen is likely an ENTJ.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Giselle from Enchanted is probably an INFP. So is Morgan.

Since Disney bought the rights to the Muppets, I'll try to type them:

Kermit: INTJ
Miss Piggy: ENFP
Fozzie: ESFP
Gonzo: ISFP
Animal: EXFP
Rizzo: ESTJ
Walter: ENFJ
Scooter: ISTJ

And a lot of the Muppets can't be typed. They're just so weird and random. But those are my guesses from the popular ones right now.

Oh and the big Disney characters, okay here are my guesses:

Mickey Mouse: ESTP
Minnie Mouse: ENFP
Donald Duck: ESFJ
Goofy: ESFP
Pluto: EXFX

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Giselle from Enchanted is probably an INFP. So is Morgan.

Since Disney bought the rights to the Muppets, I'll try to type them:

Kermit: INTJ
Miss Piggy: ENFP
Fozzie: ESFP
Gonzo: ISFP
Animal: EXFP
Rizzo: ESTJ
Walter: ENFJ
Scooter: ISTJ

And a lot of the Muppets can't be typed. They're just so weird and random. But those are my guesses from the popular ones right now.

Oh and the big Disney characters, okay here are my guesses:

Mickey Mouse: ESTP
Minnie Mouse: ENFP
Donald Duck: ESFJ
Goofy: ESFP
Pluto: EXFX
Kermit is INFP, Miss Piggy is ESFJ, Animal is ESFP. Otherwise pretty accurate...

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The general consensus on Pooh was:

Winnie the Pooh: INFP or ISFP, sort of along those lines
Christopher Robin: INFP
Piglet: ISFJ
Tigger: ESFP
Rabbit: ISTJ (this was debated but I'll stand by this because it's just perfect for him)
Kanga: I think she's an INFJ but most people said ISFJ
Roo: ESFP
Owl: INTP
Gopher: ISTP

Don't even THINK about asking about Darcy or Lumpy. THEY AREN'T CANON!! Though Kessie the Bluebird is because of her impact on Rabbit and because she's far more interesting. Anyone who gets that reference is made of awesomeness.

I just saw Aladdin, actually, so I'll try those:

Aladdin: ESFP
Jasmine: INFJ
Sultan: ESFJ
Jafar: ISTJ
Genie: ESFP

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I just saw Aladdin, actually, so I'll try those:

Aladdin: ESFP
Jasmine: INFJ
Sultan: ESFJ
Jafar: ISTJ
Genie: ESFP
Actually, I would say that the Sultan is also an ESFP and that Jafar is an INTJ. And I would probably guess Aladdin as an ISFP.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My guesses for Lilo and Stitch (based entirely on Lilo and Stitch 2, not the original because that's the one I watched recently):

Lilo: ENFP
Nani: ENFJ
Stitch: ESFP
Jumbaa: ISTP
Pleakley: ESFJ
That random galactic space leader they keep talking to: INTJ

And those are the only ones that focused on enough to actually be able to get a good feel for them.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
My guesses for Lilo and Stitch (based entirely on Lilo and Stitch 2, not the original because that's the one I watched recently):

Lilo: ENFP
Nani: ENFJ
Stitch: ESFP
Jumbaa: ISTP
Pleakley: ESFJ
That random galactic space leader they keep talking to: INTJ

And those are the only ones that focused on enough to actually be able to get a good feel for them.
I agree for the most part, but I personally see Jumbaa as more of an N, maybe INTP. It takes a lot of focus on brainstorming, imagination, and creativity to create over 600 experiments designed to wreak havoc on the universe. :D

I'll add my other guesses for Disney characters in a bit.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I agree for the most part, but I personally see Jumbaa as more of an N, maybe INTP. It takes a lot of focus on brainstorming, imagination, and creativity to create over 600 experiments designed to wreak havoc on the universe. :D

I'll add my other guesses for Disney characters in a bit.
True but it would take a lot of detail and he doesn't really do a good job or foreseeing the consequences. But you're right, I think he's probably an N but right on the line, encompassing traits of both.

1 - 20 of 699 Posts