Personality Cafe banner

241 - 260 of 699 Posts

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I don't even understand the conversation that's happening anymore. It seems that part of the split isn't on Riley's type at all, but whether or not she is even typable. Let's go ahead and say she is; my guess is ENFP. And not just because I am one (though the amount of Riley's life I related to was...alarming)

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I just watched Bambi/Bambi 2 and I've been trying to guess the types of the characters.

Bambi - ISFP
A little shy, but in favour of exploration and overal fairly carefree.

Bambi's Mother - ISFJ
Reserved and kind. Teaches Bambi how to be proper and what to be wary of.

The Great Prince of the Forest - ESTJ
Cautious and wise individual. He seems quite stoic, but he simply hides his emotions because he has to lead the herd (his grief shows when Bambi mentions his mother). He takes his role as leader of the herd very seriously, preferring to have a doe look after his son so that he can return to his duties.
"A prince maintains control at all times, displaying dignity. Walk with pride."

Thumper - ESTP
Honest and adventurous. Quite outspoken.

Friend Owl - ISTJ
Strongly dislikes noise and prefers to be left alone. Not nearly as curious/intrusive as most of the other animals, him being the one to tell the others to leave when Bambi got tired.

Flower - INFP
Innocent and shy, he is less of an explorer and more of comfort-seeker.

Felina - ESFP
More playful and outgoing than Bambi, she shares his carefree attitude.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Been watching older Disney sitcoms, I guess this is the right thread for that.

Suite Life of Zack & Cody
Zack - ESTP
Cody - ISFJ
Mosby - ISTJ
Maddie - INFJ (maybe another IxxJ type)
London - ESFP
Carrie - ENFJ?
Esteban - ESFJ?

That's So Raven
Raven - E(N?)FJ
Cory - ESTP
Chelsea - ISFP
Eddie - ESFP

Even Steven
Louis - ENTP
Ren - ISTJ
Twitty - ISTP
Tawny - INFP

Lizzie McGuire
Lizzie - IxFP
Miranda - ESFP
Gordo - INTP? ISFJ?? idk
Matt - ENTP

Phil of the Future
Phil - I(N?)FP
Keely - ENFP
Pim - ENTJ
Debbie - ESFJ

·
Registered
839 Posts
Been watching older Disney sitcoms, I guess this is the right thread for that.

Suite Life of Zack & Cody
Zack - ESTP
Cody - ISFJ
Mosby - ISTJ
Maddie - INFJ (maybe another IxxJ type)
London - ESFP
Carrie - ENFJ?
Esteban - ESFJ?

That's So Raven
Raven - E(N?)FJ
Cory - ESTP
Chelsea - ISFP
Eddie - ESFP

Even Steven
Louis - ENTP
Ren - ISTJ
Twitty - ISTP
Tawny - INFP

Lizzie McGuire
Lizzie - IxFP
Miranda - ESFP
Gordo - INTP? ISFJ?? idk
Matt - ENTP

Phil of the Future
Phil - I(N?)FP
Keely - ENFP
Pim - ENTJ
Debbie - ESFJ
I agree with you on the suite life of Zack and Cody, haven't seen the others though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just watched the new Disney channel movie Descendants, I quickly found that all the main characters types were pretty clear.
Mal- INTJ (she's clearly Ni and Te due to the way she knows how to manipulate those around her in the beginning of the movie)
Jay- ESTP (basically your classic jock)
Carlos- ISFP (he's extremely gentle and easily scared (especially by the dog and the beast statue that both make him jump in fright. Kind of your stereotypical ISFP)
Evie- ESFJ (she always senses what Mal is feeling and knows how to respond accordingly- very Fe. She's clearly a judger based on her obsession with looking perfect; not to mention, she designs and makes gowns. She always finishes her projects)
Ben- ENFJ (Ben is pretty much THE model ENFJ. He's a compassionate leader who believes everyone deserves a second chance. Ben is always sensitive and gentle with everyone and tries to make everyone around him happy. He literally tells Mal (SPOILER ALERT! STOP READING IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE YET AND WANT TO SEE IT) that he will "TEACH" her how to love. TEACH. ENFJ's = Teachers.
Yup. Ben is definitely an ENFJ and Mal is an INTJ.

·
Warden-Commander
24,113 Posts
I watched The Princess and The Frog a while ago. I'm pretty sure Tiana and her parents are ISFJ.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
I don't even understand the conversation that's happening anymore. It seems that part of the split isn't on Riley's type at all, but whether or not she is even typable. Let's go ahead and say she is; my guess is ENFP. And not just because I am one (though the amount of Riley's life I related to was...alarming)
Riley is completely typeable. If one is to argue which characters are not typeable it would be the emotions. If they are purely just one emotion, they do not have enough of a psyche to have a psychological type. But, without giving too much away, they are more than just pure emotion, they are emotions personified, so it is possible for them to have a type. Even then, the only one I see developed enough to type without completely caricature guessing is Joy (ESFJ). Joy has a "mind of her own" separate from Riley, which is what makes it possible that Riley is ENFP and not ESFJ like her. Joy nor any of the other emotions are really her, but they do profoundly guide and shape her. Like Joy and how she simultaneously fuels and rewards Riley's Ne ways, thereby making it preferred and probably eventually dominant.

And you know what, I would've hated moving to a new place when I was 11 too. And I would've been just as angry and disgusted at broccoli pizza. Congratulations San Francisco, you've ruined pizza.....first the Hawaiians, and now you.

·
Registered
10,962 Posts
Riley is completely typeable. If one is to argue which characters are not typeable it would be the emotions. If they are purely just one emotion, they do not have enough of a psyche to have a psychological type. But, without giving too much away, they are more than just pure emotion, they are emotions personified, so it is possible for them to have a type. Even then, the only one I see developed enough to type without completely caricature guessing is Joy (ESFJ). Joy has a "mind of her own" separate from Riley, which is what makes it possible that Riley is ENFP and not ESFJ like her. Joy nor any of the other emotions are really her, but they do profoundly guide and shape her. Like Joy and how she simultaneously fuels and rewards Riley's Ne ways, thereby making it preferred and probably eventually dominant.

And you know what, I would've hated moving to a new place when I was 11 too. And I would've been just as angry and disgusted at broccoli pizza. Congratulations San Francisco, you've ruined pizza.....first the Hawaiians, and now you.
Well, arguing whether characters are typeable is kind of pointless to me, since if we put restrictions on it, those restrictions will just tighten and narrow until we say no one is typeable. But hey, that's just my view on it. I agree with what you've said, though. :happy:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Well, arguing whether characters are typeable is kind of pointless to me, since if we put restrictions on it, those restrictions will just tighten and narrow until we say no one is typeable. But hey, that's just my view on it. I agree with what you've said, though. :happy:
Well, I mean, if you really wanted to, you could type that bouncing lamp that's in the Pixar logo. Doesn't mean that the typing will have any basis or meaning :p I think you do have to draw the line somewhere unless you're just messing around. If the emotions were just pure emotion and did not have any real personification I would deem them untypeable. Riley is ridiculously typeable since we're seeing her from...... yes, the inside out. Only real barrier to her typing is how young she is and that we only get bits and pieces of what her inner dialogue might be based on what the emotions say.

·
Registered
10,962 Posts
Well, I mean, if you really wanted to, you could type that bouncing lamp that's in the Pixar logo. Doesn't mean that the typing will have any basis or meaning :p I think you do have to draw the line somewhere unless you're just messing around. If the emotions were just pure emotion and did not have any real personification I would deem them untypeable. Riley is ridiculously typeable since we're seeing her from...... yes, the inside out. Only real barrier to her typing is how young she is and that we only get bits and pieces of what her inner dialogue might be based on what the emotions say.
But draw the line too much, and your justifications eventually become moot, quite a tough situation. :laughing:

I personally tend to type by personality, doesn't matter to me whether the character is even human or not. Of course, you have to draw the line somewhere, and I rather agree with your definition, but it still rather annoys me. Riley, in particular, is a good example of a definite typing, as you said, we get to see her from the inside out. Man, that's a terrible pun, you should be ashamed. :wink:

·
Registered
2,680 Posts

I agree.

I also think an argument can be made for ENFP just because of Riley's imagination/ideas. Not Se "I wonder what San Francisco will be like, let's go there to find out and just experience it" but Ne "I wonder what San Francisco will be like! Here are all the different ways I imagine my new house could look...oh, this is different from what I'm used to, but here's a good thing I know I'll enjoy! Here's another good idea!" Lots of Ne, Fi, and Si. When Joy and Sadness get lost she loses a lot of her own personality since it's so fueled by those emotions, especially Joy (and Ne tends to be an optimistic function - it is objective, but in my experience usually Ne users like to focus on the positive possibilities, all the great things that COULD happen).

And I have to agree. When I was 11, I would have hated moving to a new place as well (especially across the country)! On one hand, I always thought a lot about it and the idea of it excited me. Especially the idea of leaving to go to some kind of fine art school. But I also hated the thought of leaving my friends and the people I loved. That's a huge part of Riley's story...she misses her friends and her hockey team. Joining a new one doesn't feel like the same because a team is comprised of people, not just the activity.

I mean, if you watch Riley at the beginning, she's EXCITED. Staring out the window in anticipation, smiling up at the Golden Gate Bridge, jumping out of the car to see her new house... She misses her friends but also seems to be looking forward to the change. Which doesn't seem like ESFJ (as I think someone argued earlier that Riley was an ESFJ? here or on another forum)... Seems more like lower level Si to me. Looking into the future eagerly, but still upset when it doesn't have any of the great things the past had.

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
I'll cover some of the main ones that I grew up on:

Aladdin
Aladdin-ENFP 7w8 sx/so
Princess Jasmine-ESTJ 8w7
Genie-ENFP 7w8 basically just Robin Williams.
Jafar-INTJ 3w4 (Type 3s are often evil in the Disney Universe.)

Lion King
Simba-ESFP 7w8
Nala-ISFP 6w7
Zazu-ESTJ 6w5
Rafiki-ENTP 7w6
Timon-ESTP 8w7
Pumba-ESFP 2w3
Mufasa-ENTJ 8w9
Scar-ENTP 3w4 (Once again, 3s are always evil, apparently.)

Cinderella
Cinderella-ISFJ 2w1. Even someone who naturally serves others doesn't want to be forced as a servant.
Stepmother-INTJ 1w9. Ok, maybe evil characters are always NTs
Stepsisters- ESFPs 8s and 3s. Not much difference between them.
Jaq-ESTP 8w7
Gus-ESFP 6w7
Lucifer-If Satan was a cat?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I tryed to type the disney guys in the film "Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers". I have to introduce that they are NOT the type in the comics. The most relevant example? Mickey: in the comics is always practical and sceptical. I remember especially when Goofy did train for a ghost buster and he said "Ghosts are not real! It's just air you blow!". Very Te. ENTJ, I'll say, because he is not a lover of quiet life. Instead in the film...I thought about a ENFJ...here are my thinking:

Captain Pete: ENTJ
I first thought he was an INTJ. But I noticed that he hadn't no inferior-Se convintion of infalliblity. He makes plans (as any Te dom/aux), yes, but he's also able to seek opportunities while he acts (Se). He's also very good in dueling and taking immediate actions. He's also objective when he judges the situation: he places the three guys as muskettiers because...well, they are a shorty, a coward and a doofus, what they could possibly do?
About secondary Ni, I remembered what he said during “Pete's king of France”: being king is what he had always desired, and it's what he finally get. Someone may say that he's an ENFP, but he takes Mickey, Donald and Goofy for his plan, non for possibilities (as an ENFP). Before, he is blunt and strict with them, for they are always failing (Te)

Daisy: ISFJ
First I thought she was an ISTJ. She is clearly an Si dom, a realistic and sensible girl: Princess Minnie, is OK if you want the true love...but how will you recognize him? Princess Minnie, you love Mickey...but he's a peasant, it's forbidden by tradition! She's pretty fearful when things changes and unable to improvise (inferior Ne).
Then I saw a second time her first speech. She never questions Minnie's reverie using practical observation (as a Te would do: “Well, but do you think about money? If he is a killer?”) but with logical contrasting (“OK, you want the right guy...but how are you going to know he's the one?”). For more, she's very empathic with Minnie (“Maybe it's destiny...”) but also rational (“..thanks that destiny doesn't control my life!”).

Princess Minnie: ISFP
INFP or ISFP? She's very Fi dom, actually: she's independent and knows what she wants. She wants to be true with herself “I can't marry someone I don't love!”. For more, her inferior Te comes out from her tantrums to Captain Pete: “I'm in danger, I need bodyguards, you're the captain of the Musketeers so find me this guards!”.
Then I come to ISFP: she wants THE prince. She has idealized how a prince is, what shall he do to be the one. Her signals are physical sensations and personal amusing (Se+Fi).
She doesn't seek Peter's plans? Well, she has no direct proofs that he's betraying her. When she gets to the Opera (another Se trait: she likes beautiful things and eating tasty food), she sees the Beagle Boys and she gets fearful...but doesn't show so much her fear, just asks “Where are the body guards?”.

Donald: ESFP
I thought that he was an ESTP. Surely he has got an Se dom: he's quick to leap into action and he is aware of his environment (Se). Then I thought he was a Fe, due to the fact that he runs to Goofy when the turtle insults him. But then I saw another time the scene of his “escaping”: when he talks to Mickey he doesn't use logic, just facts “Pete's gonna kill us! We MUST go away!”. The facts are judged by his auxiliary Fi. That's explains his cowardly: I've fear (Fi) what can I do? Got it! Hiding in a cage! (Se). Someone may object “But then Donald returns and this because the turtle insults him! If he was an Fi, he shouldn't care!”
Well, but what he actually insults? Nothing more than his true self. And Fi HATES being “misunderstood”: they know what they are, if you say other-ways, it's wrong.
For more, is not exact that Fi doesn't care of anyone: she decides who to care, when it care...all personalized.
He cares a lot about Mickey and Goofy, his buddies. Stop. Screw the princess Minnie, Screw everyone, but I lied to you, Mickey, I'm not a brave man so I do what it's right for a coward: escape away. You can't force me to be a hero when I'm not. All very Fi.
About Te? It's pretty invisible, but if you see, Donald is very stubborn in his decisions, 'thought his Te is very clear in his realistic analysis about the moment (“The bad guys got the princess, we can do nothing!”)
His inferior Ni is clear when he acts: he thinks at the moment: “Need to escape, a boat.” he never thinks of how his actions impact the others. Or what will happened next.

Mickey: ENFJ
It came prettily sure to me: he had a clear dream in mind: being a musketeer. Clear as Minnie's one. The difference is that Mickey is able to express it to the others. He's the leader of the trio. He knows how to make his friends trust him. He appeals always on other feelings “The captain Pete trust us!” (Fe). And what does he do, when he's in peril? “My friends are gonna help me!”. Trustful Fe.
Why I say he has got Ni, if he doesn't sense Pete's Plan?
Ni can have flashes...but they need factual proofs. And when he has got something that can connect? Never. But he's able to sense that Goofy has got a plan (for he sees him) etc.
He's also able in fighting and so on.
Low Ti? When he talks to Donald: he's unable to take a step forward to his vision of Pete “Captain Pete has made us Musketeers, so why does he try to kill us?” logic, but out from reality.
Another signal of dom Fe? When they're waiting for the princess, Mickey encourages them to do a good impression and to do their duty. Fe cares to be always good.

Goofy: ENTP
I initially thought he was an ENFP, but it's OBVIOUS that Goofy has got Ti. Ti solve problems using detached approach. “Is the floor all dirtied by brown color? Well, let's sand out. It's color, it will go out sanding it!”
A funny scene where we see Ne-Ti is when he sees Daisy. She's carrying a knife for the Roquefort, but he sees the knife and, from the lots of possibilities he got, he chooses the most logical one. Logical in his mind. The knife is used by bad guys and cooks..but she's not a cook, so she must be a bad guy.
Ti filters the uncountable ideas of the Ne, selecting the most logical one...
then there's the Fe. Well, what about the bridge? Clarabelle is taking him over the bridge...and what does he do? He logically detect that he's in love with her (Ti “I'm delighted by her voice and she give me happiness...I must be in love!”) and he tells it immediately to her, singing for more! He want to say the truth to her, that he loves her, because it's logical!
Another scene with a great Fe is when he is contrasting with Donald
Donald says “We're gonna risk our lives!”
Goofy: “I don't care a buck! Mickey is our friends and we must help him!” Fe all the way
His Si isn't always clear, but, if we see, his dumbness is due to be always childishly delighted by novelty. A little carillon is enough to distract him (as well as “Ehi, that's not Halley's comet?” or using a puppet to pretend Mickey's talk). He's interested by gaining informations and understand them (he studies even while he carries Minnie!) but sometimes he looses his path (like being distracted by Clara's shadow or the weasel).
A good use of his Si is when he sees the broken window and remember what happened. His Ti formulates a detached formula and, connecting the things (Ne) solves the problem. His Fe makes him a cute and lovable character (while Mickey is ready to action for his Se and Donald just swallows his emotions, Goofy starts to cry).

Clarabelle: ENFP
I worked out that Goofy and Clarabelle must be different, when I saw the scene on the bridge. What does Goofy always hide? His thinking. He thinks and then he acts. Clarabelle hides always his feelings. She's a practical girl. She knows that she has to kill Goofy so she works toward it. Unfortunately, his Fi is superior than his Te so she does what she senses right....included change her mind and saving Goofy.
His Ne? Well, I worked it out from her talkative nature. She has got very few screen time, but if you see, what she do when she save Goofy? After a little kiss and have saved him form falling into the river, she says “Fast honey, your friend is in peril!” and when Goofy questions that he's in the musketeers (pun) she says “HE'S IN DANGER!”. She's dreamy and outspoken but also practical. Like, you know: ringing her bell while you make people fall in a pit...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Does anyone know the types of Bolt and Mittens from Bolt? I think Bolt is istj, but I'm unclear on Mittens.

Also I know Lighting McQueen is considered estp but what about the other characters like Doc and Sally? I kind of have them pegged as SJ types, the whole movie reminds me of SJs to be honest.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Various Typings:

Princesses:
Snow White: ESFJ
Cinderella: ISFJ (?)
Aurora: ISFP
Ariel: ENFP. My fave, other than Scar.
Belle: INFP
Jasmine: ENTJ (?)
Pocahontas: INFJ
Mulan: ISTP
Tiana: ESTJ
Rapunzel: ENFJ
Merida: ESTP
Anna: ESFP
Elsa: ISTJ

Beauty and the Beast:
Cogsworth: xSTJ
Lumiere: ESFP (no frikkin way he's an ENFP. He's certainly hospitable and idealistic enough, but he just doesn't have the high morals that ENFPs have.)
Babette: ???
Wardrobe: ???
Beast: Don't know, definitely not an ISTJ
Gaston: ESTP
Mrs. Potts: ESFJ
Chip: He's too young. ENFP perhaps?
Maurice: INTP
LeFou: No frikken idea. Maybe ESFP?
Forte: INTJ
Fife: No idea. ESFP?
That one character played by Bernadette Peters: ???

Frozen:
Kristoff: ISTx?
Olaf: ENxP
Grand Pabbie: Stereotypical INFJ
Hans: ENTJ.
The Duke of Wesselton: ESTJ

The Lion King:
Simba: I'd have to guess ESFP.
Nala: ESFJ
Timon: ExTP
Pumbaa: ISFP
Rafiki: INFJ
Mufasa: ENFJ
Zazu: xSTJ. Reminds me of Cogsworth.
Shenzi: ENTJ
Banzai: ExTP
Ed: ????
Scar: THIS IS HARD. I want to say INTJ. . .but he just doesn't seem like one personality wise? He's my fave, though.
Kiara: ENFP
Kovu: ISTP
Zira: EXTJ, probably ESTJ
Nuka: ISFP. Actually a lot of parallels to Scar.
Vitani: ESTP
Ma: ESFJ, probably
Uncle Max: xSxJ

Will post more later. I'm obsessed with Disney.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Edit to the above (am on mobile): Beast is definitely not ISTJ; don't know why I typed him that...

Princess and the Frog:
Naveen: ESFP
Facillier: ENTP
Lawrence: Actual ISTJ
Louis: ???
Ray: INFP
Lottie: ESFJ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Edit to the above (am on mobile): Beast is definitely not ISTJ; don't know why I typed him that...

Princess and the Frog:
Naveen: ESFP
Facillier: ENTP
Lawrence: Actual ISTJ
Louis: ???
Ray: INFP
Lottie: ESFJ?
How do you see Lottie as ESFJ? I've been thinking this myself but I just can't think of a good reason on why she's Fe over Fi. I've seen her typed ESFP and ENFP.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I honestly didn't really think about it when making the typing, but now that I am thinking about it, Lottie's longing for a prince doesn't seem to stem from "I want to marry a prince because he's handsome/charming/wonderful", but rather from "I want to be a princess, you can become a princess by marrying a prince, ergo, I should marry a prince." This is best exemplified by the fact that she's willing to marry ANY prince, and doesn't stay too heartbroken when her plans fall through. Instead of lamenting the loss of Lawrence, the first thing she does when she realizes Naveen is a prince is, well, get over Lawrence, and when she loses her chance at Naveen, the first thing she does is go after his brother.

That being said, while she does seem deadset on her goals, she's very loyal to Tiana. She actually acts downright motherly when Tia loses her restaurant, prettying her up and being supportive, and when Tiana confesses her love for Naveen, not only does she give up Naveen, but she agrees to pay for the cost of Tiana's restaurant.

That's my reasoning. I don't know how sound it is. . .

·
Registered
20 Posts
I tryed to type the disney guys in the film "Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers". I have to introduce that they are NOT the type in the comics. The most relevant example? Mickey: in the comics is always practical and sceptical. I remember especially when Goofy did train for a ghost buster and he said "Ghosts are not real! It's just air you blow!". Very Te. ENTJ, I'll say, because he is not a lover of quiet life. Instead in the film...I thought about a ENFJ...here are my thinking:

Captain Pete: ENTJ
I first thought he was an INTJ. But I noticed that he hadn't no inferior-Se convintion of infalliblity. He makes plans (as any Te dom/aux), yes, but he's also able to seek opportunities while he acts (Se). He's also very good in dueling and taking immediate actions. He's also objective when he judges the situation: he places the three guys as muskettiers because...well, they are a shorty, a coward and a doofus, what they could possibly do?
About secondary Ni, I remembered what he said during “Pete's king of France”: being king is what he had always desired, and it's what he finally get. Someone may say that he's an ENFP, but he takes Mickey, Donald and Goofy for his plan, non for possibilities (as an ENFP). Before, he is blunt and strict with them, for they are always failing (Te)

Daisy: ISFJ
First I thought she was an ISTJ. She is clearly an Si dom, a realistic and sensible girl: Princess Minnie, is OK if you want the true love...but how will you recognize him? Princess Minnie, you love Mickey...but he's a peasant, it's forbidden by tradition! She's pretty fearful when things changes and unable to improvise (inferior Ne).
Then I saw a second time her first speech. She never questions Minnie's reverie using practical observation (as a Te would do: “Well, but do you think about money? If he is a killer?”) but with logical contrasting (“OK, you want the right guy...but how are you going to know he's the one?”). For more, she's very empathic with Minnie (“Maybe it's destiny...”) but also rational (“..thanks that destiny doesn't control my life!”).

Princess Minnie: ISFP
INFP or ISFP? She's very Fi dom, actually: she's independent and knows what she wants. She wants to be true with herself “I can't marry someone I don't love!”. For more, her inferior Te comes out from her tantrums to Captain Pete: “I'm in danger, I need bodyguards, you're the captain of the Musketeers so find me this guards!”.
Then I come to ISFP: she wants THE prince. She has idealized how a prince is, what shall he do to be the one. Her signals are physical sensations and personal amusing (Se+Fi).
She doesn't seek Peter's plans? Well, she has no direct proofs that he's betraying her. When she gets to the Opera (another Se trait: she likes beautiful things and eating tasty food), she sees the Beagle Boys and she gets fearful...but doesn't show so much her fear, just asks “Where are the body guards?”.

Donald: ESFP
I thought that he was an ESTP. Surely he has got an Se dom: he's quick to leap into action and he is aware of his environment (Se). Then I thought he was a Fe, due to the fact that he runs to Goofy when the turtle insults him. But then I saw another time the scene of his “escaping”: when he talks to Mickey he doesn't use logic, just facts “Pete's gonna kill us! We MUST go away!”. The facts are judged by his auxiliary Fi. That's explains his cowardly: I've fear (Fi) what can I do? Got it! Hiding in a cage! (Se). Someone may object “But then Donald returns and this because the turtle insults him! If he was an Fi, he shouldn't care!”
Well, but what he actually insults? Nothing more than his true self. And Fi HATES being “misunderstood”: they know what they are, if you say other-ways, it's wrong.
For more, is not exact that Fi doesn't care of anyone: she decides who to care, when it care...all personalized.
He cares a lot about Mickey and Goofy, his buddies. Stop. Screw the princess Minnie, Screw everyone, but I lied to you, Mickey, I'm not a brave man so I do what it's right for a coward: escape away. You can't force me to be a hero when I'm not. All very Fi.
About Te? It's pretty invisible, but if you see, Donald is very stubborn in his decisions, 'thought his Te is very clear in his realistic analysis about the moment (“The bad guys got the princess, we can do nothing!”)
His inferior Ni is clear when he acts: he thinks at the moment: “Need to escape, a boat.” he never thinks of how his actions impact the others. Or what will happened next.

Mickey: ENFJ
It came prettily sure to me: he had a clear dream in mind: being a musketeer. Clear as Minnie's one. The difference is that Mickey is able to express it to the others. He's the leader of the trio. He knows how to make his friends trust him. He appeals always on other feelings “The captain Pete trust us!” (Fe). And what does he do, when he's in peril? “My friends are gonna help me!”. Trustful Fe.
Why I say he has got Ni, if he doesn't sense Pete's Plan?
Ni can have flashes...but they need factual proofs. And when he has got something that can connect? Never. But he's able to sense that Goofy has got a plan (for he sees him) etc.
He's also able in fighting and so on.
Low Ti? When he talks to Donald: he's unable to take a step forward to his vision of Pete “Captain Pete has made us Musketeers, so why does he try to kill us?” logic, but out from reality.
Another signal of dom Fe? When they're waiting for the princess, Mickey encourages them to do a good impression and to do their duty. Fe cares to be always good.

Goofy: ENTP
I initially thought he was an ENFP, but it's OBVIOUS that Goofy has got Ti. Ti solve problems using detached approach. “Is the floor all dirtied by brown color? Well, let's sand out. It's color, it will go out sanding it!”
A funny scene where we see Ne-Ti is when he sees Daisy. She's carrying a knife for the Roquefort, but he sees the knife and, from the lots of possibilities he got, he chooses the most logical one. Logical in his mind. The knife is used by bad guys and cooks..but she's not a cook, so she must be a bad guy.
Ti filters the uncountable ideas of the Ne, selecting the most logical one...
then there's the Fe. Well, what about the bridge? Clarabelle is taking him over the bridge...and what does he do? He logically detect that he's in love with her (Ti “I'm delighted by her voice and she give me happiness...I must be in love!”) and he tells it immediately to her, singing for more! He want to say the truth to her, that he loves her, because it's logical!
Another scene with a great Fe is when he is contrasting with Donald
Donald says “We're gonna risk our lives!”
Goofy: “I don't care a buck! Mickey is our friends and we must help him!” Fe all the way
His Si isn't always clear, but, if we see, his dumbness is due to be always childishly delighted by novelty. A little carillon is enough to distract him (as well as “Ehi, that's not Halley's comet?” or using a puppet to pretend Mickey's talk). He's interested by gaining informations and understand them (he studies even while he carries Minnie!) but sometimes he looses his path (like being distracted by Clara's shadow or the weasel).
A good use of his Si is when he sees the broken window and remember what happened. His Ti formulates a detached formula and, connecting the things (Ne) solves the problem. His Fe makes him a cute and lovable character (while Mickey is ready to action for his Se and Donald just swallows his emotions, Goofy starts to cry).

Clarabelle: ENFP
I worked out that Goofy and Clarabelle must be different, when I saw the scene on the bridge. What does Goofy always hide? His thinking. He thinks and then he acts. Clarabelle hides always his feelings. She's a practical girl. She knows that she has to kill Goofy so she works toward it. Unfortunately, his Fi is superior than his Te so she does what she senses right....included change her mind and saving Goofy.
His Ne? Well, I worked it out from her talkative nature. She has got very few screen time, but if you see, what she do when she save Goofy? After a little kiss and have saved him form falling into the river, she says “Fast honey, your friend is in peril!” and when Goofy questions that he's in the musketeers (pun) she says “HE'S IN DANGER!”. She's dreamy and outspoken but also practical. Like, you know: ringing her bell while you make people fall in a pit...
I really enjoyed this movie and I didn't even know it existed until you typed it! Your typings were quite spot on in my opinion.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Has anyone typed the supporting characters in Atlantis: The Lost Empire? All I can find is typings on Milo and Kida. It's been so long since I've seen it but it's a fave of mine.

Treasure Planet

Jim - istp
Captain Amelia - estj
Dr. Doppler (my fave character) - enfp or infp ( he's the opposite of Amelia in so many ways :kitteh: )

241 - 260 of 699 Posts