Personality Cafe banner

261 - 280 of 699 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Cinderella III: A Twist in Time (I'm taking into account this film and the two prequels)

Cinderella: ISFJ? In the original, she's definitely that, but I don't know how Twist in Time changes things. She's definitely much more of a doer here.
Stepmother: ESTJ. Nothing changes here. If she was an N, she'd be more ambitious with the wand, I think.
Prince Charming: Hmm, I dunno. He figures out something wasn't right before the mice explain everything to him. . .and even then, to actually take the mice seriously is a huge leap of faith. He actually seems like a really nice guy. Maybe N?
Drizella: No idea. She's quite snarky and blunt, though.
Anastasia: I don't know. In "Twist in Time," she has every quality from the basic ENFP checklist, but taking the prequels into account, this typing doesn't seem entirely accurate?
The King: Hmm, I don't know. He seems much more understanding of his son than he is in the original film. He definitely has more romantic ideals.
Jaq: It's hard to tell from Twist in Time, but in the prequels he seems ENTJ.
Gus: ESFP in the original, in Twist in Time it's hard to tell.
Lucifer: I agree with Drunk Parrot. :p (Lucifee is my favorite character, though.)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Has anyone done the supporting characters in Tarzan? I'm going to try but I'm not a 100% sure of these.

Terk - ESTP. She reminds me a lot of MLP's Rainbow Dash.
Tantor - ISFJ. The worst case scenario of inferior Ne. Is a bit of a pushover to the more aggressive Terk, but puts her in her place when he feels Tarzan is in trouble.
Kala- Basically your stereotypical ESFJ/ISFJ mother figure.

Not sure on Kercheck, Clayton, and Jane's dad. I'm more curious about Terk and Tantor, especially if I was spot on Tantor's Ne.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I agree with Tantor: he is very Low Ne and his higher Si is enough to explain his germs' hate. maybe a 6
Also Kala is very ok as ESFJ: she choose Tarzan as his son after her cub had been killed, because that baby recalls her of it. and of course, when she knows it is Tarzan behind her, she knows it because she is his mum XD. a 2w1? If we think to Tarzan's adoption I see some 1's strenght...
Terk sounds me prettily ESFP, tough. Let's compare her to Tarzan: when his family is in problems, he jumps and kills Sabor. What does Terk do when Tarzan is in peril? She says that she is not caring about him, because he betrayed her. And is the ISFJ tantor shouting to her that he is going to run "even if you are emotionally costipated". That's something very ESFP: ESFP expresses care but not in a clear way as Fe does. about enneagram...she sounds me prettily 7w8: she likes to have fun and be silly, but she is also blunt...

Kercheck is prettily ISTJ to me. Why introverted? He judges a lot using his own world and is very biased against Tarzan because he is not an ape. I initially thought about an INTJ but there is a very strong Si. Compare him to Snape (who is an undoubted ISTJ): they both judges person in how they impact in their personal ethics and perception. Harry remind to Snape James, so Severus is blunt to Harry. Tarzarn remind to Kercheck the hunters so he is very biased against him. I may say a 6w5, as enneagram.

Clayton is ENTJ to me: Te and Ni can be seen at his first meeting with Tarzan. He suddenly understand that the big man is going to take them to the gorillas and his Se make him ready to jump into the action, when he jumps on the boat. All this is ruled by Te: he wants to achieve money money money. Earthly advantages, not public rewards.
Finally, his death is something that a low Fi will say: he insults Tarzan provoking him to shoot. being a man is doing what he thinks it is right. on the other side, Tarzan's Fe make him aware that shooting him will make him be a bad man for the others, so refuses. He is also not good into controlling his emotion (low Fi again).

Mister Archimedes Porter (wikipedia forever XD) it's the classic INTP: he is very curious, absent mined and prone to make silly connections and funnily explain situations ("Oh, by Jove. Don't know my own strength" " Oh, I see! Just like Aunt Isabel" "Looks like a man but walks like an ape. He could be the missing link!") He is not very good into dealing with people. Like, you know " Oh. Shall I - ahem - leave you and the blackboard alone for a moment? ". He suggests Jane to go with Tarzan with a logical thinking and a clear analises of the situations. He's not very good in dealing with people, generally, like, when Tarzan is on the boat with them he magnifies the guys he is going to meet....not seeing he is very uncomfortable...and I suggest that a 5 is suitable for him, doesn't it?

Hope it helps :3

·
Registered
20 Posts
I agree with Tantor: he is very Low Ne and his higher Si is enough to explain his germs' hate. maybe a 6
Also Kala is very ok as ESFJ: she choose Tarzan as his son after her cub had been killed, because that baby recalls her of it. and of course, when she knows it is Tarzan behind her, she knows it because she is his mum XD. a 2w1? If we think to Tarzan's adoption I see some 1's strenght...
Terk sounds me prettily ESFP, tough. Let's compare her to Tarzan: when his family is in problems, he jumps and kills Sabor. What does Terk do when Tarzan is in peril? She says that she is not caring about him, because he betrayed her. And is the ISFJ tantor shouting to her that he is going to run "even if you are emotionally costipated". That's something very ESFP: ESFP expresses care but not in a clear way as Fe does. about enneagram...she sounds me prettily 7w8: she likes to have fun and be silly, but she is also blunt...

Kercheck is prettily ISTJ to me. Why introverted? He judges a lot using his own world and is very biased against Tarzan because he is not an ape. I initially thought about an INTJ but there is a very strong Si. Compare him to Snape (who is an undoubted ISTJ): they both judges person in how they impact in their personal ethics and perception. Harry remind to Snape James, so Severus is blunt to Harry. Tarzarn remind to Kercheck the hunters so he is very biased against him. I may say a 6w5, as enneagram.

Clayton is ENTJ to me: Te and Ni can be seen at his first meeting with Tarzan. He suddenly understand that the big man is going to take them to the gorillas and his Se make him ready to jump into the action, when he jumps on the boat. All this is ruled by Te: he wants to achieve money money money. Earthly advantages, not public rewards.
Finally, his death is something that a low Fi will say: he insults Tarzan provoking him to shoot. being a man is doing what he thinks it is right. on the other side, Tarzan's Fe make him aware that shooting him will make him be a bad man for the others, so refuses. He is also not good into controlling his emotion (low Fi again).

Mister Archimedes Porter (wikipedia forever XD) it's the classic INTP: he is very curious, absent mined and prone to make silly connections and funnily explain situations ("Oh, by Jove. Don't know my own strength" " Oh, I see! Just like Aunt Isabel" "Looks like a man but walks like an ape. He could be the missing link!") He is not very good into dealing with people. Like, you know " Oh. Shall I - ahem - leave you and the blackboard alone for a moment? ". He suggests Jane to go with Tarzan with a logical thinking and a clear analises of the situations. He's not very good in dealing with people, generally, like, when Tarzan is on the boat with them he magnifies the guys he is going to meet....not seeing he is very uncomfortable...and I suggest that a 5 is suitable for him, doesn't it?

Hope it helps :3
It does! Thank you! Can I ask your opinion on Jane's type?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Funky Mbti says she is an ISTJ, but I don't particulary agree with her.
I see some Fe with her. She changes idea when his dad tells her that it's the right thing to do, it's something an Fi rarely do.
Anyway, she has got Si, for sure: she is very tied to London and to her dad and she behaves with Tarzan as with a gentle man.
Then I suppose Fe: she tries hard to be gentle with Tarzan. Like, when she hears his heartbeat she just says that he got a WOnderful heart beat. An Fi will say "Ok, here's your heartbeat, so what you want?". Like my mum, you know: she's an ISTJ all the way. When I hug her (sometimes I like to be cute, even if my parents are very very strict and blunt) and she says "what do you have??".
Ti? Well, actually I think that someone with Ti would have followed this expedition. Anyway, she takes a lot of drawings in order to understand the nature around her, and she likes to teach to Tarzan lessons...
her enneagram type? well, she is 5 for sure (she likes to know things and to be perfectly in control). Maybe a 5w6, if we thinks how much she is "nursering" her dad XD

·
Registered
20 Posts
Funky Mbti says she is an ISTJ, but I don't particulary agree with her.
I see some Fe with her. She changes idea when his dad tells her that it's the right thing to do, it's something an Fi rarely do.
Anyway, she has got Si, for sure: she is very tied to London and to her dad and she behaves with Tarzan as with a gentle man.
Then I suppose Fe: she tries hard to be gentle with Tarzan. Like, when she hears his heartbeat she just says that he got a WOnderful heart beat. An Fi will say "Ok, here's your heartbeat, so what you want?". Like my mum, you know: she's an ISTJ all the way. When I hug her (sometimes I like to be cute, even if my parents are very very strict and blunt) and she says "what do you have??".
Ti? Well, actually I think that someone with Ti would have followed this expedition. Anyway, she takes a lot of drawings in order to understand the nature around her, and she likes to teach to Tarzan lessons...
her enneagram type? well, she is 5 for sure (she likes to know things and to be perfectly in control). Maybe a 5w6, if we thinks how much she is "nursering" her dad XD
I've seen that post. I've also seen her typed intp. For some reason that didn't really click with me.

Also I need to post 7 - well after this 6 more times before I can leave messages. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hm, ok...if you want, you can tell me your opinion about my two posts that I've started :3 It's a start :3

·
Registered
191 Posts
It wasn't what I meant, but ok XD
What about Scrooge McDuck? What do you think he is?

·
Registered
20 Posts
The uncle of Donald Duck? The old g...ehm, duck who started from a penny?
I never really paid attention to the Duck characters. I'm looking at his wiki page right now and I didn't even know he was a character outside of <i>A Christmas Carol</>. How did I not know this?

I need to study up on him.

·
Registered
20 Posts
bad bad boy XD
Tell me, what about Harry Potter?
Harry- isfp
Hermione - estj
Neville - isfj (I want him on the SJ team so bad. I'm such a Neville XD.)

Going to Big Hero 6, while I'd love Honey Lemon to be ESFJ, I think she's ENFP. There's many reasons but I'm going to pick the car chase as my main reason she's not an ESFJ or basically any SJ. Wasabi is the clear SJ. He clearly states the obvious that they are about to die, she does the opposite. She genuinely believes things will turn out okay. She's not sugarcoating things to make them feel better in their final moments. I don't think she's ENTP, Hiro is the NT. He can detach. He tells them they all need to be upgraded and that stuck out to me. I could never word it that way. I'm too much in tune with people and their emotions to see them as machines or projects that needed upgrading. I can't detach like the more logical and rational types can and I don't see Honey saying something like that either.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I haven't seen Big hero, sorry XD

Anyway, about Neville...I agree, he's a very suitable ISFJ: he is tied to his past and his desire to respect family honor. For more, we see Ti developement in the fifth book: before, his Fe is so strong that he believes to be truly a looser. Then, after Bellatrix escapes, he feels a big desire of revenge because his Si screams that "she had madnessed your parents" and the Fe adds "If you'll kill her, the honor of the family will be rescued!".
Yes, a very good analisis :3

What about Dumbledoore? I used to think he was an INFJ, but I've some doubts...what do you think?

·
Registered
20 Posts
My guesses for Lilo and Stitch (based entirely on Lilo and Stitch 2, not the original because that's the one I watched recently):

Lilo: ENFP
Nani: ENFJ
Stitch: ESFP
Jumbaa: ISTP
Pleakley: ESFJ
That random galactic space leader they keep talking to: INTJ

And those are the only ones that focused on enough to actually be able to get a good feel for them.
I know this was made a few years ago but I just saw both films and am curious on Pleakley's typing and Nani's typing. Mostly how Pleakley's seen as ESFJ (which I ask for learning experience, not judging or disagreeing) and how Nani's intuitive (again, not arguing she's not)?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hiro's an ENTP. Thought he was INTP at first, but I think Ne is definitely his dominant function.
Gogo -- ISTP
Honey Lemon -- ENFP
Wasabi -- We don't see much of him, but probably ISTJ
Fred -- ESFP
Tadashi -- INFJ

Someone please type Brother Bear. pls. I'm so stuck on the characters and I fricken love that movie.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
The Incredibles :
Mr Incredible : Obvious ESFP
Helen Parr: ENFJ ?
Dash : ESTP
Violet : INFP ?
Syndrome : Ummm , ENTJ ?
Frozone : Maybe something like ISTP ?
Edna Mode: INTJ?
I know this is like half a year ago, but I'm watching it now and discovered you'd already posted about it. You can ignore this if you want.

Mr. Incredible's definitely an Se and Fi user, but I had him typed as an ENTJ for awhile. Though now that I think about it, an ENTJ would have thrown themselves into the work and moved forward, and he seems to be unable to put aside what he personally wants- hero work. He could be an unhealthy ENTJ.

Mrs. Incredible: some sort of J. She doesn't seem to have many friends though, or need a lot of external stimulation, so I'm going IxxJ. I was thinking IxTJ, because she seems to deal with problems in a fairly straight-forward Te "get it done now" manner.

Violet: ugh I have no idea, but she's so damn annoying.

Dash: ESTP, yeah.

Syndrome: I can't tell. I was thinking xNTP or xNFP for him- I don't see much Ni/Se in him.

Frozone: Yeah, xSTP- a more mature version of Dash.

Edna: ExTx.

Mirage: ISTJ.

Obnoxious CEO: ExxJ. He was so irritating. I'd have thrown him through the wall too. Ni-Se user, I dunno. He's kind of a caricature.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I know this was made a few years ago but I just saw both films and am curious on Pleakley's typing and Nani's typing. Mostly how Pleakley's seen as ESFJ (which I ask for learning experience, not judging or disagreeing) and how Nani's intuitive (again, not arguing she's not)?
Nani's life changed after her parents died. But following their death, she dedicated everything into taking care of her sister. She's worried about Stitch's inability to appear 'normal' and fit social norms. Before her parents' death it's clear that she was extremely focused and had well-developed Se, her tertiary function. She was a tremendously skilled surfer and won several awards. Now, her one goal is caring for Lilo, and finding a job so that she might be able to support her little sister. She gets tunnel-vision and sets everything else aside in order to pursue these goals.

I imagine Pleakley is typed as an ESFJ due to his warmth, but I don't think that's quite correct. He doesn't have inferior Ti. So maybe ISFJ...he's very detail-oriented, and works to support the lifesystems of mosquitoes even though he knows nothing about them and has no personal tie to them. He even works to prevent Earth from being destroyed for the sake of preserving them.

I don't think Jumbaa is an ISTP, though, either. He's a bit by-the-book...he repeats experiments in a certain way because he knows how they work, and he's certainly got high external ordering. High-Te; maybe ExTJ or IxTJ.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Hiro's an ENTP. Thought he was INTP at first, but I think Ne is definitely his dominant function.
Gogo -- ISTP
Honey Lemon -- ENFP
Wasabi -- We don't see much of him, but probably ISTJ
Fred -- ESFP
Tadashi -- INFJ

Someone please type Brother Bear. pls. I'm so stuck on the characters and I fricken love that movie.
Honey Lemon is an ESFJ, she's a clear Fe dom and a Ne user :D

261 - 280 of 699 Posts