Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 699 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
This thread was just brought up so I thought I'd include Finding Nemo, a movie I watched 2 days ago.

Marlin: ISFJ
Dory: ENFP (tricky to tell with the whole memory loss thing but Ellen DeGeneres is an ENFP so that's my best guess)
Nemo: ESFP
The fish with the scar (sorry, I'm terrible with names): INTJ

Really hard to type the other characters but if you all want to take a stab at it, that would be cool too. I also thought I'd add The Incredibles:

Bob: ENFP
Helen: ENTJ
Violet: INFP
Dash: ESTP
Syndrome: INTJ
Edna: ENTP
Lucious: ESTP

And right now, that's the best I can do. The next Disney movie on my list to watch (again) is Tangled but I do know that Rapunzel is very much an ENFP and Flynn/Eugene is an ENTP who seems to enjoy acting like an ESTP.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Ariel (The Little Mermaid): ENFP
Jasmine (Aladdin): INFJ
Belle (Beauty and the Beast): INFP
Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs): ISFJ
Alice (Alice in Wonderland): ENTP
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty): ISFJ
Meg (Hercules): ISTP
Cinderella (Cinderella): ISFJ
Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre-Dame): ENFJ
Hmmm, Alice has never hit me as an extrovert...

·
Registered
924 Posts
Haha sometimes XD He's so scatterbrained though!!! Reminds me of INTP friends I have, sweet but drive you mad! XD
Ahaha, my friends have described me like that. :blushed:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Genie: ESFP
I would say that Genie is truly an ENFP. He really is a champion in the way that he fights for Al. Also, he sees beyond his immediate here and now in the way that he upholds the value of freedom.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Belle - INFJ. Looking for adventure doesn't always imply P. Her dominant Ni is shown in her love of losing herself in the worlds inside her books, and the way she's constantly asking questions. Her Fe is obvious with her father, the beast, and the way she becomes very forceful when she has to.

Beast - INTJ? Not so sure, but I'm pretty sure he's a T. And you can't disregard the part at the beginning. You can't base a type off of only the part where he self-actualizes and expect it to be accurate.

Gaston - ESTP. Confident, aggressive, image-focused, competitive.

Maurice - XNTP?

Mrs. Potts - ESFJ

Also, just curious - can anyone explain how Jasmine is an INFJ? I haven't seen the whole movie in years, but I saw the first few scenes a couple weeks ago and she doesn't seem INFJ to me. I'm willing to be convinced though. :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Her dominant Ni is shown in her love of losing herself in the worlds inside her books, and the way she's constantly asking questions.
Why isn't this dominant Ne though? Keep in mind the time period and the town she was in....... books were probably the only external intuitive catalysts she could get ahold of.

Her Fe is obvious with her father, the beast, and the way she becomes very forceful when she has to.
She was rather feely-feely, but Fe? Not so sure.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Why isn't this dominant Ne though? Keep in mind the time period and the town she was in....... books were probably the only external intuitive catalysts she could get ahold of.
Dominant Ne is, from my understanding, all about handling possibilities and connections in the external world and dealing with them in creative ways. Dominant Ni is about synthesizing a flexible blueprint of the world internally. If she were Ne dominant (say an ENFP), she would be much more external about her desire for adventure (think Ariel or Rapunzel, ENFPs). As it is, we only know about it because she monologued an entire song. While holding a book. By herself. In a field. (That's basically my whole life story right there.)

She was rather feely-feely, but Fe? Not so sure.
Fe is about having externally defined moral values. I know a lot of Fi users (xSFPs, mostly) that are a lot more "feely-feely" than me, or my XXFJ friends. She dealt with Gaston's unwanted proposal in a very Fe kind of way ("Oh gosh, I'm just not good enough for you, you're so great, now get out"), she showed Fe with her unbending loyalty to her father (not that other types aren't loyal, they just show it differently). She showed Fe with the beast by loudly disapproving at first when he violated her moral standards (ex. she didn't get to say goodbye to her father, who she'd never see again), and then again when she took the time to reevaluate him and try seeing how the situation impacted him.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Wall-E: ISFP
Marlin: INFJ
Dory: ESFP
Nemo: ESxP
Remmi: ESFJ
Kim Possible: ENFJ
Ron Stoppable: ISFP

That is all I have right now. And I am not very good at this, so I would be happy to see your opinions.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
The ENFJ are:
Snow White
Cinderella
Mufasa
Nala
:)
Hmm, why is Cinderella an ENFJ? She was very sensing dominant from what I remember, accepting the life she had and never really using time to wonder about other possibilities.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Hmm, why is Cinderella an ENFJ? She was very sensing dominant from what I remember, accepting the life she had and never really using time to wonder about other possibilities.
That's very true. I can see her possibly being an ISFJ as well as now thinking Nala being an ESFJ. :)

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Wall-E: ISFP
Marlin: INFJ
Dory: ESFP
Nemo: ESxP
Remmi: ESFJ
Kim Possible: ENFJ
Ron Stoppable: ISFP

That is all I have right now. And I am not very good at this, so I would be happy to see your opinions.
Marlin's an ISFJ. He's constantly coming up with negatie possibilities throughout the movie. Kim's probably an ESTP with good Fe while Ron's definitely some Fi user. I agree with you for the most part though.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Marlin's an ISFJ. He's constantly coming up with negatie possibilities throughout the movie. Kim's probably an ESTP with good Fe while Ron's definitely some Fi user. I agree with you for the most part though.
Hm, I'm rather inclined to believe Kim Possible is an ENFJ. But I can definitely agree with Marlin.

41 - 60 of 699 Posts