Personality Cafe banner

681 - 699 of 699 Posts

·
Registered
ISFP, 4w3 sx/so
2,351 Posts
I'm really corious about vanellope (From Ralph breaks the internet, obviously).

Many type her as ENTP. It is true shes not that Practical, but what does allow her to be so skilled and good at racing? She handles all of the racing action like professional, even though for ENTP's sensing is inferior, and even introverted (They dont have Extroverted Sensing)

Also, I believe shes feeler, not thinker. Yeah, you guessed it right, just another character that is the victim of disney's ENFP grease cake.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I know this has been done a million times (Princess chart #372) but my 6 year old self is coming out a bit thanks to Disney (finally!) bringing all the princesses together on screen! Childhood wish is fulfilled.

So to express my excitement, I put this together. I'm quite new to using photo programs (and not set on all these types, especially Moana), so it isn't as good I'd like, but I can update it later too.

Disney Princess MBTI (2018)

Make this come full circle Disney- make it a series! Add an INTJ princess while you're at it; actually, why not create 16 new princesses!?

Okay, maybe that's a bit much. But at least a series, right Disney?
This is cute, though I think Moana is ESFP, and I'm 100% sure Rapunzel is ESFJ and Merida ESFP. Merida's mistyping here is probably another case like Ginny Weasley: "badass" physicaly active girl gets branded as ESTP even though there's no Fe (let alone Ti) in sight, but plenty Te. Merida is a 8w7 and Ginny 7w8, I'm pretty sure that plays a part in it.

Also, the last pages really show the lows this site has reached.

·
Registered
ISFP, 4w3 sx/so
2,351 Posts
LOL for some reason I feel excited for that next Frozen 2 movie, just so to see what completely new charaters they will bring to life to represent each season, so then we can type them.

But knowning Disney, I already smell more generic ENFP princess power fantasy characters.

(Well, Atleast I hope they wont give them that stupid random unnecessary edgy "dark side" crap like they did with Rapunzel in Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure cartoon series.)

·
Registered
436 Posts
LOL for some reason I feel excited for that next Frozen 2 movie, just so to see what completely new charaters they will bring to life to represent each season, so then we can type them.

But knowning Disney, I already smell more generic ENFP princess power fantasy characters.

(Well, Atleast I hope they wont give them that stupid random unnecessary edgy "dark side" crap like they did with Rapunzel in Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure cartoon series.)
I'm suddenly glad I haven't watched it.

Shameless plug:
https://www.personalitycafe.com/whats-my-personality-type/1310087-not-mbti-me-new-post.html

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think Belle is more FiNe than FeNi, which would make her an INFP.
Belle doesn't show much Fe, she's more interested in her own values, rather than the values of the people she lives with :)
I agree on Lumiere, Cogsworth and Potts. Gaston would be more ESTP, imo.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is cute, though I think Moana is ESFP, and I'm 100% sure Rapunzel is ESFJ and Merida ESFP. Merida's mistyping here is probably another case like Ginny Weasley: "badass" physicaly active girl gets branded as ESTP even though there's no Fe (let alone Ti) in sight, but plenty Te. Merida is a 8w7 and Ginny 7w8, I'm pretty sure that plays a part in it.

Nice thought! I disagree in Rapunzel being an ESFJ though, since she shows more Ne than Si throughout the movie, which leads me to think that she's an ENFP.
I don't know Merida enough, but I definetly wouldn't clasify her as an extrovert, I think she's more of an ISFP in that case. Mainly because she's constantly showing Fi over Fe.

·
Registered
ENTP 3w4 so/sx
2,817 Posts

Where's ENTP? I guess our type isn't really Disney princess material xD

·
Registered
15,145 Posts
Where's ENTP? I guess our type isn't really Disney princess material xD
Haha but along the line of Disney I believe Merlin from The Sword in the Stone is an entp

Well enfp are known for being Disney princesses but I don’t believe any Disney princesses are enfps either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Anyone want to try to guess Forky's MBTI? :laughing:

TRSH :crazy:

But really, I don't know that Forky has enough to off of at all... Forky is still in the process of forming an identity. Might have to wait for Toy Story 5.

·
Registered
Why do you want to know my vehicle details.
4,926 Posts
TRSH :crazy:

But really, I don't know that Forky has enough to off of at all... Forky is still in the process of forming an identity. Might have to wait for Toy Story 5.
I made that post so long ago I don't even remember posting it.

Also, I meant by watching the trailer. I didn't actually go watch the movie, because who even watches movies anymore.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Now continuing on the Frozen 2 retyping thing, because whoa do we see some more character development in this movie. There could be some minor spoilers.

I thought for sure Elsa is an ISTJ queen in the first movie. But wow does she scream Ni dominant in this movie. My theory for her at this point is INFJ. The beginning of the movie in particular shows that she trusts her intuition way too much to be sensing-dominant. She is not scared of following her hunches, but rather she foresees that what she has to do will put Anna and all of Arrendale in danger. What I read as introverted sensing and thinking tendencies in the first movie I see now can just as easily be explained by Fe tendencies. Putting on a show. Keeping the peace. Fulfilling one's duty and what must be done. Highly focused on protecting others.

The second movie confirms for me more that Anna is ESFP. She is "the earth." She is in the moment. Frustrated by her sister not sticking true to her values in her attempt to protect people.

Olaf is such a mess of many things. Clearly disturbed about the weird things going on in this movie, but going along with them anyway. Seems like Si and Ne continually battling it out inside his head. Highly dramatic though, comedic, charming. Emotionally wise and focused on social bonds. I'd say ESFJ all things considered.

I need to watch the movie again for Kristoff. He seems introverted and perceiving? I'll come back to this and wager a guess for some of the other characters.

·
Registered
15,145 Posts
Now continuing on the Frozen 2 retyping thing, because whoa do we see some more character development in this movie. There could be some minor spoilers.

I thought for sure Elsa is an ISTJ queen in the first movie. But wow does she scream Ni dominant in this movie. My theory for her at this point is INFJ. The beginning of the movie in particular shows that she trusts her intuition way too much to be sensing-dominant. She is not scared of following her hunches, but rather she foresees that what she has to do will put Anna and all of Arrendale in danger. What I read as introverted sensing and thinking tendencies in the first movie I see now can just as easily be explained by Fe tendencies. Putting on a show. Keeping the peace. Fulfilling one's duty and what must be done. Highly focused on protecting others.

The second movie confirms for me more that Anna is ESFP. She is "the earth." She is in the moment. Frustrated by her sister not sticking true to her values in her attempt to protect people.

Olaf is such a mess of many things. Clearly disturbed about the weird things going on in this movie, but going along with them anyway. Seems like Si and Ne continually battling it out inside his head. Highly dramatic though, comedic, charming. Emotionally wise and focused on social bonds. I'd say ESFJ all things considered.

I need to watch the movie again for Kristoff. He seems introverted and perceiving? I'll come back to this and wager a guess for some of the other characters.
I still see Elsa as an istj - she questioned the unknown and dismisses it at first ) . When the voice call out to her she was afraid and prefer familiarity over novelty

“ You're not a voice, you're just a ringing in my ear
And if I heard you, which I don't, I'm spoken for I fear
Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls
I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls
I've had my adventure, I don't need something new
I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you”

She rather not find out bc she’s comfortable with what she had and is familiar to her . She have always trusted what her parents have to say and never question or venture out until the voice occur and even so when she followed the voice it was to find the truth and it wasn’t till it provided hard know external facts ( Te) the forest changing , meeting with the other people in the forest and learning that her mother was from the magical land that she dived into figuring out the entire story and getting to the root of it - she didn’t see or predict any future nor did she use her intuition over collecting in past experiences to make sense of the present .

I agree that Anna is esfp - down to earth and approaches things as they come to her . Knowing what to do moment to moment and adapting to the environment and it changes :) it always perplexed me when people type her as enfp. I adore Anna

·
Registered
ENTP 3w4 so/sx
2,817 Posts
Haha but along the line of Disney I believe Merlin from The Sword in the Stone is an entp

Well enfp are known for being Disney princesses but I don’t believe any Disney princesses are enfps either

I'd agree with Merlin being ENTP.

And yeah some faux-ENFPs of the Disney princesses (e.g., Ariel, Anna) - but can't think of any ENFP's off the top of my head.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I watched The Little Mermaid last night and I'm typing Ariel as ESFP 7w6 sx/so. She gets typed ENFP a lot but I don't really see it. It looks like she struggles with inferior Ni to me. Definitely a Pe dom type but I don't see the Ne.

681 - 699 of 699 Posts