Personality Cafe banner
701 - 715 of 715 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ok it has been a while since anyone has posted on this thread and I have spent too much time during quarantine watching Disney movies. I have seen all different kinds so I will just start listing the ones I saw. Forgive me I don’t remember all the names of some of the characters.

Disney Animated
Lion King

Simba- ENFP
Mufasa- ENFJ or INFJ
Scar- INTJ
Timone- ESTP
Pumba- ISFP
Nala- ESFJ
Rifiki- INFJ

Mulan
Mulan- ISTX leaning towards ISTP
Shang- XSTJ
Mushu- EXTP

Brother Bear
Kenai- ISFP
Koda- ENFP
Sitka- ISTJ
Third brother who stayed human- INFJ
Moose- ESTX one might be an Fi

Treasure Planet
Jim- ISXP probably Ti over Fi, but cannot tell
Silver- ENFJ
Dog- ENTP maybe INTP
Captain- ENTJ

Fox and the Hound
Tod- ENTP
Cooper- ISFJ

Oliver and Company
Oliver- INFP
Dodger- ESTP
Chihuahua- ESFP
Bulldog(Francis I think is the name)- INFP
Dog with bad 80s haircut- INFJ
Poodle- ESTJ

Mouse Detective
Sherlock Holmes mouse(forgot his actual name)- INTP maybe ENTP
Dr. Watson mouse(forgot his as well)- ISFJ
Child mouse- ISFP
Evil Rat- ENTJ

Wreck it Ralph
Ralph- ESFP
Penelope- ENTP
Felix- ESFJ
King Candy- INFJ
Army person- ESTJ

Frozen
Elsa-ISTJ maybe INTJ
Anna- ESFP
Christalf(guy with the caribou)- INFP
Hans- ESFJ
Olaf- ESFJ

Tangled
Repunzel- INFP
Flynn Rider- ESXP
Mother Gothel- INTJ

Bolt
Bolt- ESTP
Mittens- INFP
Rhino- ENFP

Big Hero 6
Hiro- INTP
Baymax- ESFJ
Tadashi- INFJ Maybe INTP as well with high Fe.
Callahan- INTP
Honey Lemon- ENFP
Go Go- ISTP
Wasabi- ISFJ
Fred- ESTP

Emperors New Groove
Kuzko- ISFP, maybe ISTP
Pancha- INFP
Kronk- ESFX, I am leaning to ESFJ
Eazma- INTJ

Pixar
Toy Story

Woody- ESFJ
Buzz- ENTJ later on comes off as an ESTP for some reason
Slinky- ISTP
The Pig- E
Potato Head- ISTJ
Jessie- ISFP
Rex- INFP

Nemo
Nemo- EXFP
Marlin- Either an INTP or ISFJ
Dory- ENFP
I don’t know about the rest it has been a while since I have seen Nemo.

Bugs Life
Flik- IXTP(leaning towards INTP but could be ISTP)
Hopper- ENTJ
Anna- ENFJ
Dot-ENFP
Caterpillar-ISFP
Walking Stick- ESTJ
Lady bug- ESFP
Spider- ESFJ
Rhino beetle- ISTP
Mantis- ENFJ
Butterfly- INFJ
Two rolls polys- ESTP

Wall-e
Wall-e- ISFP or INFP, I know that many think INFJ and that is possible too. I really don’t know to be honest.
Eva- ISTJ
Captain- ISFJ
Clean up robot- IXTP
I type Elsa INFJ, Anna ENFP in my opinion. I see Ni and Ne in both of them.

Woody is definitely a Te dom and ESTJ imo.

Rapunzel ENFP. Flynn ESTP.

Ralph ISFJ for sure. And yeah Simba is definitely an ENFP and Si inferior with rejecting and running away from his past.

Mufasa is definitely ENFJ and a Fe dom. I used to type Pumba ISFP but people have argued ESFP on here. I also type Rafiki as INFJ too.

Hero is ENTP. Wasabi is ISFJ. I'll do the rest of Big Hero typings later, too lazy right now to do all of them. And yes Tadashi is INFJ.

Mother Gothel is an ESFJ.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ok it has been a while since anyone has posted on this thread and I have spent too much time during quarantine watching Disney movies. I have seen all different kinds so I will just start listing the ones I saw. Forgive me I don’t remember all the names of some of the characters.

Disney Animated
Lion King

Simba- ENFP
Mufasa- ENFJ or INFJ
Scar- INTJ
Timone- ESTP
Pumba- ISFP
Nala- ESFJ
Rifiki- INFJ

Mulan
Mulan- ISTX leaning towards ISTP
Shang- XSTJ
Mushu- EXTP

Brother Bear
Kenai- ISFP
Koda- ENFP
Sitka- ISTJ
Third brother who stayed human- INFJ
Moose- ESTX one might be an Fi

Treasure Planet
Jim- ISXP probably Ti over Fi, but cannot tell
Silver- ENFJ
Dog- ENTP maybe INTP
Captain- ENTJ

Fox and the Hound
Tod- ENTP
Cooper- ISFJ

Oliver and Company
Oliver- INFP
Dodger- ESTP
Chihuahua- ESFP
Bulldog(Francis I think is the name)- INFP
Dog with bad 80s haircut- INFJ
Poodle- ESTJ

Mouse Detective
Sherlock Holmes mouse(forgot his actual name)- INTP maybe ENTP
Dr. Watson mouse(forgot his as well)- ISFJ
Child mouse- ISFP
Evil Rat- ENTJ

Wreck it Ralph
Ralph- ESFP
Penelope- ENTP
Felix- ESFJ
King Candy- INFJ
Army person- ESTJ

Frozen
Elsa-ISTJ maybe INTJ
Anna- ESFP
Christalf(guy with the caribou)- INFP
Hans- ESFJ
Olaf- ESFJ

Tangled
Repunzel- INFP
Flynn Rider- ESXP
Mother Gothel- INTJ

Bolt
Bolt- ESTP
Mittens- INFP
Rhino- ENFP

Big Hero 6
Hiro- INTP
Baymax- ESFJ
Tadashi- INFJ Maybe INTP as well with high Fe.
Callahan- INTP
Honey Lemon- ENFP
Go Go- ISTP
Wasabi- ISFJ
Fred- ESTP

Emperors New Groove
Kuzko- ISFP, maybe ISTP
Pancha- INFP
Kronk- ESFX, I am leaning to ESFJ
Eazma- INTJ

Pixar
Toy Story

Woody- ESFJ
Buzz- ENTJ later on comes off as an ESTP for some reason
Slinky- ISTP
The Pig- ENTP
Potato Head- ISTJ
Jessie- ISFP
Rex- INFP

Nemo
Nemo- EXFP
Marlin- Either an INTP or ISFJ
Dory- ENFP
I don’t know about the rest it has been a while since I have seen Nemo.

Bugs Life
Flik- IXTP(leaning towards INTP but could be ISTP)
Hopper- ENTJ
Anna- ENFJ
Dot-ENFP
Caterpillar-ISFP
Walking Stick- ESTJ
Lady bug- ESFP
Spider- ESFJ
Rhino beetle- ISTP
Mantis- ENFJ
Butterfly- INFJ
Two rolls polys- ESTP

Wall-e
Wall-e- ISFP or INFP, I know that many think INFJ and that is possible too. I really don’t know to be honest.
Eva- ISTJ
Captain- ISFJ
Clean up robot- IXTP
I edited my post above and added some more typings.

Thank you for calling Dory an ENFP, is so accurate an ESFP is way off for her. King Candy seems way more ESTJ. Fred is the ESFP stereotype. Yes Honey Lemon is ENFP. Gogo ISTP girl stereotype.

It's cool to mistype Simba ESFP now but Simba is ENFP clearly in my opinon and such a Ne dom and Si inferior user with running away from his past and blaming himself for what happened in unhealthy says, the Si inferior is clear in him.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Judy Hopps ENFP, she's not ENFJ like some people think, I'm gonna make a post why to explain this in depth. Fictionalcharactermbti agrees with my on this that Judy Hopps is ENFP from Zootopia

Nick Wilde: ENTP

Rabbit toddler guy ESTP badass haha.

Mr. Big ESTJ GOAT

Cheif: ESTJ

Cheetah guy at the desk: ESFP

·
Registered
561 Posts
Moana: ENFP, again not ENFJ lol this keeps happening this mistype and mixup of these two types just like the ESFP mixup often. Moana uses Ne and Si all the time.

Maui: ESFP

The Chicken: ENTJ overlord of course, we all know this.

Moana's dad: ESTJ stereotype, just like another ENFP's parent, Ariel's dad King Triton is ESTJ with a ENFP daughter for him.

Elsa: INFJ, not ISTJ. Te in Elsa is laughable to me I'm sorry haha, but I respect anyones opinions still but strongly disagree and she uses Ni not Si.

Anna: ENFP, I noticed this pushback, just because you don't like the character doesn't mean she's a S or ESFP, biased against sensors. Anna is curious, future oriented, naive, innocent and always coming up with new ideas. And Anna's First Time in Forever song is Ne I'm sorry, its imaganing future possibilities on who'll she meet at the ball and dance that's coming up soon, it doesn't matter if its today its still in the future later in the day and she's thinking about every possibility on what she'll do there and who she'll meet with her Ne dom clearly here in song form that she's singing. She also doesn't want to repeat the past with his Si inferior and be away from Elsa anymore and sees the possibility to be with Elsa and help her with her Ne as well and she goes for it to save and help Elsa with her Ne and idealistically as an NF. She also was very idealistic and overly romantic with Hans and impractical and unrealistic and just daydreamed about him and marrying him in the future as a immature ENFP NF in her case, she still had some growing to do in this point in the story so yeah all that makes sense for her action wise as a younger adult ENFP at this point in her life and overly romantic NF ENFP idealist as well.

Kristoph: ISTP, nobody argues this! Usually anyway, haha.

Olaf: All right I said it! I can see it now, I guess he's not ESFP anyway...eerrrr..I guess, fine he's oblivious and imaginative like Anna and imagined Summer being great and amazing. Ok I get, Olaf can be ENFP. That's fine lol, haha.

Fenn: ENTJ Overlord of course.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I'm really corious about vanellope (From Ralph breaks the internet, obviously).

Many type her as ENTP. It is true shes not that Practical, but what does allow her to be so skilled and good at racing? She handles all of the racing action like professional, even though for ENTP's sensing is inferior, and even introverted (They dont have Extroverted Sensing)

Also, I believe shes feeler, not thinker. Yeah, you guessed it right, just another character that is the victim of disney's ENFP grease cake.
Vanellope's ENTP for sure.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I type Elsa INFJ, Anna ENFP in my opinion. I see Ni and Ne in both of them.

Woody is definitely a Te dom and ESTJ imo.

Rapunzel ENFP. Flynn ESTP.

Ralph ISFJ for sure. And yeah Simba is definitely an ENFP and Si inferior with rejecting and running away from his past.

Mufasa is definitely ENFJ and a Fe dom. I used to type Pumba ISFP but people have argued ESFP on here. I also type Rafiki as INFJ too.

Hero is ENTP. Wasabi is ISFJ. I'll do the rest of Big Hero typings later, too lazy right now to do all of them. And yes Tadashi is INFJ.

Mother Gothel is an ESFJ.
Ok I think I made have made some mistakes, but to be fair it is hard to tell for some.
Woody might be ESTJ, I actually think that is very possible, but I feel like he becomes more of an ESFJ in the third and fourth, but I could be wrong.

I thought Elsa was a Te, but you seem so sure so I will not doubt I suppose. Anna could be an ENFP I just thought she seemed more Se then most ENFPs but I can see ENFP for sure.

Now that being said I cannot see Repunzel as an ENFP. Watching the movie Ralph seemed more like an ESFP, but ISFJ is the shadow type of that so maybe I just misunderstood.

I agree with Simba and Mufasa completely. I do not know why anyone would type Simba as an ESFP, because he is the classic example of Ne Dom with weak Si that he learns to overcome in the movie.

Now I do not think Hiro is ENTP. I suppose there are parts where he seems more Ne, but I think he is higher Ti and he learns to use his Fe in a way compared to the villain who is also INTP. They both live through the same arc, but one ends up overcoming it and learns his mistakes while the other does not.

Gothel might not be an INTJ, but ESFJ. I don’t know I don’t really see the high Fe, but I suppose it is possible.

I edited my post above and added some more typings.

Thank you for calling Dory an ENFP, is so accurate an ESFP is way off for her. King Candy seems way more ESTJ. Fred is the ESFP stereotype. Yes Honey Lemon is ENFP. Gogo ISTP girl stereotype.

It's cool to mistype Simba ESFP now but Simba is ENFP clearly in my opinon and such a Ne dom and Si inferior user with running away from his past and blaming himself for what happened in unhealthy says, the Si inferior is clear in him.
I completely agree with Dory.

King Candy is interesting. I didn’t think he was an ESTJ, but you know that is possible. He just seemed really fake and I am not sure an ESTJ can put on a long persona and fake plan like that for so long, but there are some things that make since.

Kristof is probably ISTP. I didn’t really know.

Even the ones we disagree on I understand so thank you for your input. I think there some types like the Woody one that you might be spot on and I didn’t see it that well until you mention it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ok I think I made have made some mistakes, but to be fair it is hard to tell for some.
Woody might be ESTJ, I actually think that is very possible, but I feel like he becomes more of an ESFJ in the third and fourth, but I could be wrong.

I thought Elsa was a Te, but you seem so sure so I will not doubt I suppose. Anna could be an ENFP I just thought she seemed more Se then most ENFPs but I can see ENFP for sure.

Now that being said I cannot see Repunzel as an ENFP. Watching the movie Ralph seemed more like an ESFP, but ISFJ is the shadow type of that so maybe I just misunderstood.

I agree with Simba and Mufasa completely. I do not know why anyone would type Simba as an ESFP, because he is the classic example of Ne Dom with weak Si that he learns to overcome in the movie.

Now I do not think Hiro is ENTP. I suppose there are parts where he seems more Ne, but I think he is higher Ti and he learns to use his Fe in a way compared to the villain who is also INTP. They both live through the same arc, but one ends up overcoming it and learns his mistakes while the other does not.

Gothel might not be an INTJ, but ESFJ. I don’t know I don’t really see the high Fe, but I suppose it is possible.

King Candy is interesting. I didn’t think he was an ESTJ, but you know that is possible. He just seemed really fake and I am not sure an ESTJ can put on a long persona and fake plan like that for so long, but there are some things that make since.

Even the ones we disagree on I understand so thank you for your input. I think there some types like the Woody one that you might be spot on and I didn’t see it that well until you mention it.
Let's talk Rapunzel because she's the ENFP stereotype and most people agree on this. So I really wanna discuss this one with you and see where your confused on her.

Rapunzel in my opinion is an Ne dom and ENFP. She's curious of the world around her and objects around her and the outer world with her Ne, Ne and Se both care for things in the outer world as both extroverted perceiving functions taking in information outwardly from them that way. She's imaginative, energetic and extroverted, and a huge dreamer with her Ne. Her Ne sees possibilities everywhere all the time and she sees possibilities on what the floating lights are and wonders and imagines what they are all the time and sees the possibility to go after them but can't because her evil ESFJ fake mother won't let her leave the tower. I'm not saying you said this next part but I'm clarifying it here for you anyway, just because she's alone in the tower alot doesn't mean she's an introvert, she has her moments yes but also remember that ENFPs are some of the most introverted extroverts like ENTPs too. There Fi and Ti needs to process all the possibilities they see in the outer world and think about them and feel in the heart and make a decison based on it. She brainstorms all the time and is indecisive as heck! With her Ne dom behavior "I shouldn't leave the tower, but wait this is so much fun! Mothers gonna kill me...I should go back! I'm never going back! No, no! Go back home now! This is the best day ever! I'm never going home!" Classic Ne indecision in her not knowing and struggling if she should keep going with flynn and exploring the world or not and just go back with her Ne brainstorming and indecision here.

Also she comes up with ideas all the time like her ideas when being chased by the guys and all that sliding on the slide thing part in the mountains, she also came up with the idea to use her hair and sing to light up her hair when they were going to drown because she remembered with her Si that her hair glows when she sings. She hates rules and traditions with her Si inferior and breaks them openly when she can against her mothers wishes, she's forgetful and not very detail oriented at all. Her Te is def ter as she's confident and has headstrong and to the point and again left the tower with confidence and excitement and took action as was efficient with leaving because she cared about it and wanted to do it after so long and jumped straight into the world first chance she got ENFP impulsiveness spontaneity and Ne seeing the possibility to leave the tower and see the world and Te being efficient and get the job done. Her Fi aux follows her inner values and heart but isn't dominant by any means in my opinion, again ENFPs introverted extroverts so don't be fooled when you see an ENFP introverting like she may do sometimes, she's definitely an extrovert and energetic majority of the time and uses Ne more often than Fi for sure. Rapunzel also asks a lot of Ne curiosity questions all the time too which is a common trait in all high Ne users both dom and aux, but she does it so often in a Ne dom way I'm saying here and is curious about everything she sees in the world and people she meets. She also saw the potential in the Vikings and said haven't you ever had a dream? Ne seeing possibilities and potential futures in things and other people she meets and sees in the outside world. Rapunzel is very future oriented with her Ne dom behavior and is very imaginative and energetic as well and loves new ideas and comes up with new ideas on the spot as well herself too, she hates the old and loves the new, and sees possibilities all the time in the outer world and with people at every turn and in life in general as a Ne dom and ENFP all the time. Rapunzel is definitely ENFP in my opinion.

Here's some Rapunzel ENFP posts to add onto my points here:

https://animatedmbti.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F164082492690 .

https://fictionalcharactermbti.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F150919022149

·
Registered
561 Posts

I can argue about why Hiro is ENTP next in my opinion, in the past I mistyped him ESTP but was wrong, but I definitely always saw extroversion and EXTP in him. Hiro in my opinion acts nothing like an INTPs I've ever seen like L, Killua, Albert Einstein, my friend, Shikamaru, Dr. Gero, Izzy from Digimon and so on. Hiro acts very ENTP in my opinion.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Let's talk Rapunzel because she's the ENFP stereotype and most people agree on this. So I really wanna discuss this one with you and see where your confused on her.

Rapunzel in my opinion is an Ne dom and ENFP. She's curious of the world around her and objects around her and the outer world with her Ne, Ne and Se both care for things in the outer world as both extroverted perceiving functions taking in information outwardly from them that way. She's imaginative, energetic and extroverted, and a huge dreamer with her Ne. Her Ne sees possibilities everywhere all the time and she sees possibilities on what the floating lights are and wonders and imagines what they are all the time and sees the possibility to go after them but can't because her evil ESFJ fake mother won't let her leave the tower. I'm not saying you said this next part but I'm clarifying it here for you anyway, just because she's alone in the tower alot doesn't mean she's an introvert, she has her moments yes but also remember that ENFPs are some of the most introverted extroverts like ENTPs too. There Fi and Ti needs to process all the possibilities they see in the outer world and think about them and feel in the heart and make a decison based on it. She brainstorms all the time and is indecisive as heck! With her Ne dom behavior "I shouldn't leave the tower, but wait this is so much fun! Mothers gonna kill me...I should go back! I'm never going back! No, no! Go back home now! This is the best day ever! I'm never going home!" Classic Ne indecision in her not knowing and struggling if she should keep going with flynn and exploring the world or not and just go back with her Ne brainstorming and indecision here.

Also she comes up with ideas all the time like her ideas when being chased by the guys and all that sliding on the slide thing part in the mountains, she also came up with the idea to use her hair and sing to light up her hair when they were going to drown because she remembered with her Si that her hair glows when she sings. She hates rules and traditions with her Si inferior and breaks them openly when she can against her mothers wishes, she's forgetful and not very detail oriented at all. Her Te is def ter as she's confident and has headstrong and to the point and again left the tower with confidence and excitement and took action as was efficient with leaving because she cared about it and wanted to do it after so long and jumped straight into the world first chance she got ENFP impulsiveness spontaneity and Ne seeing the possibility to leave the tower and see the world and Te being efficient and get the job done. Her Fi aux follows her inner values and heart but isn't dominant by any means in my opinion, again ENFPs introverted extroverts so don't be fooled when you see an ENFP introverting like she may do sometimes, she's definitely an extrovert and energetic majority of the time and uses Ne more often than Fi for sure. Rapunzel also asks a lot of Ne curiosity questions all the time too which is a common trait in all high Ne users both dom and aux, but she does it so often in a Ne dom way I'm saying here and is curious about everything she sees in the world and people she meets. She also saw the potential in the Vikings and said haven't you ever had a dream? Ne seeing possibilities and potential futures in things and other people she meets and sees in the outside world. Rapunzel is very future oriented with her Ne dom behavior and is very imaginative and energetic as well and loves new ideas and comes up with new ideas on the spot as well herself too, she hates the old and loves the new, and sees possibilities all the time in the outer world and with people at every turn and in life in general as a Ne dom and ENFP all the time. Rapunzel is definitely ENFP in my opinion.

Here's some Rapunzel ENFP posts to add onto my points here:

https://animatedmbti.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F164082492690 .

https://fictionalcharactermbti.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F150919022149
Actually I think you are right. 100% you have sold me. I thought she was INFP, but I think you might be right.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Actually I think you are right. 100% you have sold me. I thought she was INFP, but I think you might be right.
Loool, I knew my explanation would get you and convince you. I just needed to explain the points out clearly and express how she's a clear Ne dom, extrovert, energetic and curious and imaginative ENFP that sees possibilities everywhere and clearly uses Te with her Ne dom and goes out in the world with Te confidence and efficiency and Ne curiosity and imagination of the world around her excitement. Just so I can know why though? Please tell me why you previous thought she was INFP before? I'm mad curious about it now? I want to know because Rapunzel is one of the most stereotypical ENFPs of all time ever lol. Everyone usually agrees on this for her ENFP.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Loool, I knew my explanation would get you and convince you. I just needed to explain the points out clearly and express how she's a clear Ne dom, extrovert, energetic and curious and imaginative ENFP that sees possibilities everywhere and clearly uses Te with her Ne dom and goes out in the world with Te confidence and efficiency and Ne curiosity and imagination of the world around her excitement. Just so I can know why though? Please tell me why you previous thought she was INFP before? I'm mad curious about it now? I want to know because Rapunzel is one of the most stereotypical ENFPs of all time ever lol. Everyone usually agrees on this for her ENFP.
The main reason I thought was because of the reaction she had with Flyn and how nervous she was around Gothel. I also assumed that the part where she is changing her mind every second was all based on Fi and that she never showed much Te.
Then after I read your reason I totally get it. First off she was never actually alone she had the chameleon(Paskel or something I don’t remember). She also does show tons of Ne and has some Te moments like the crown. She even doubts Flyn for a little bit because of the crown reason. She clearly has Fi, but now that I think about it every time I see Si involves her ignoring it. I thought that she had some due to the idea of comfort in the tower, but it was never about the tower it was about pleasing Gothel.
So yes I am wrong she is absolutely ENFP.
I also have to remember that her Ci is exaggerated a little bit that made me think Fi Dom, but some of the things that happen absolutely go against that. I do see the Te confidence as well and the Ne is seen how quickly she adapts to new situations and hangs out with people. I don’t know how I didn’t see it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
The main reason I thought was because of the reaction she had with Flyn and how nervous she was around Gothel. I also assumed that the part where she is changing her mind every second was all based on Fi and that she never showed much Te.
Then after I read your reason I totally get it. First off she was never actually alone she had the chameleon(Paskel or something I don’t remember). She also does show tons of Ne and has some Te moments like the crown. She even doubts Flyn for a little bit because of the crown reason. She clearly has Fi, but now that I think about it every time I see Si involves her ignoring it. I thought that she had some due to the idea of comfort in the tower, but it was never about the tower it was about pleasing Gothel.
I also have to remember that her Ci is exaggerated a little bit that made me think Fi Dom, but some of the things that happen absolutely go against that. I do see the Te confidence as well and the Ne is seen how quickly she adapts to new situations and hangs out with people. I don’t know how I didn’t see it.
Awesome, glad you see it. And the indecision did have some Fi in it too as she held to her heart and said stuff like what if mother finds out and how will she feel. But also remember this is a indecisive question, its driven by Ne indecision first and then feeling in your heart strongly with your Fi inner values second that your doing something wrong and should stop with her Fi inner values making her feel hurt and feel bad doing a bad thing, Ne dom indecision and Fi inner values working together here.

Now I want to talk about something, I want to talk about Simba. A lot of people are mistyping Simba ESFP nowadays when he's a clear ENFP imo, why do you think that is? Simba is a clear Ne dom and Si inferior user in my opinion and yours as well it seems. So lets talk about it and discuss.

·
Registered
168 Posts
[
Awesome, glad you see it. And the indecision did have some Fi in it too as she held to her heart and said stuff like what if mother finds out and how will she feel. But also remember this is a indecisive question, its driven by Ne indecision first and then feeling in your heart strongly with your Fi inner values second that your doing something wrong and should stop with her Fi inner values making her feel hurt and feel bad doing a bad thing, Ne dom indecision and Fi inner values working together here.

Now I want to talk about something, I want to talk about Simba. A lot of people are mistyping Simba ESFP nowadays when he's a clear ENFP, who do you think that is? Simba is a clear Ne dom and Si inferior user in my opinion and yours as well it seems. So lets talk about it and discuss.
So I think that maybe it is because young Simba is seen as Se. It is hard sometimes to see the difference and I get it, but it is Ne for sure, he is just young. I am not going to talk about the Fi and Te because that is obvious. For me the moment that I realised he was an Ne Dom over Se was that he was clearly ignoring Si. He was trying to forget who he was and what he had learned in the past. He enjoyed life but eventually it caught up to him and he had to face it even though he had suppressed it his whole life. I cannot give examples specifically of Ne I see, but I remember there are moments that show Ne over Se. But as I said it was the fact the he clearly had inferior Si that made me think he was an ENFP.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Also so you wont be confused on this in the future, idk if u watch anime but I type Hinata Hyuga INFP not ISFJ like some people think. Hinata is a Fi dom and Te inferior users, she's sensitive and unconfident and hates and fears taking action with her Te inferior. So if that was Hinata instead of Rapunzel, Hinata would have as an Fi dom been hesistant to leave and then been nervous most of the time while she left and said I think we should go back, and probably said it once or twice and been hesistant the whole time or most of the time. She wouldn't have went back and forth over and over again like an Ne dom that's constantly indecisive like Rapunzel did as an ENFP and be super excited to leave and loud and energetic like she ones. Some INFPs let their Ne flow and curiosity run their excitement too sometimes like Chopper an INFP from One Piece when he left he got super excited and was curious about everywhere with he saw with his Ne aux. But it took a LONG time to get him the confidence to leave the island he was born on in the first place, he constantly said no he can't leave and he's a monster with his Te inferior lack of confidence and efficiency and Si tertiary holding onto the past and security in him and thinking about what people said in the past of him being a monster so much. He said no to Luffy over and over again that he can't go out to see and is very sensitive and lacked confidence the whole time before he left and still does even to this day in the show even though he has grown quite a bit. But yeah after all that, he finally left and got over his Te inferior fear of leaving and went out to see with Luffy finally. Rapunzel thought about a little bit with her Si inferior before leaving but overall jumped right and was excited to leave, he going back and forth like that and being indecisive back and forth so quickly and over and over back and forth was definitely Ne indecisiveness and not Fi dom strong reluctance to leave at all the first time, Fi doms struggle for a much longer time to move and take action compared to ENFPs and ENTPs that jump straight in more confidently but are indecisive if they made the right decision after they already feel they fcked up and jumped right in without thinking as Ne impulsive doms and spontaneous people percievers. Especially with ENFPs having Te ter? Pft, there gonna hop straight in way more quickly than an INFP will usually. INFPs are way more secure and take a lot longer to jump into things even though there percievers too, ENFPs always jump in much faster than them almost everytime and then are indecisive with their Ne back and forth usually before or after they make a decisions, it can be either or for them but the confidence too leave at all will almost always be there almost everytime for an ENFP. So that's how to tell the difference if your confused on this point for next time when your typing an INFP vs ENFP character in the future. I hope that helped and cleared that up.

·
Registered
561 Posts
[

So I think that maybe it is because young Simba is seen as Se. It is hard sometimes to see the difference and I get it, but it is Ne for sure, he is just young. I am not going to talk about the Fi and Te because that is obvious. For me the moment that I realised he was an Ne Dom over Se was that he was clearly ignoring Si. He was trying to forget who he was and what he had learned in the past. He enjoyed life but eventually it caught up to him and he had to face it even though he had suppressed it his whole life. I cannot give examples specifically of Ne I see, but I remember there are moments that show Ne over Se. But as I said it was the fact the he clearly had inferior Si that made me think he was an ENFP.
I see what you mean, Simba's NF idealism and ENFP innocence is clearer as an adult. And his Ne indecisiveness is very clear with him being confused and brainstorming possibilities a lot in his head and mind on what to do and obviously being hung up on the past so much with his Si inferior holding onto the past in unhealthy ways and blaming himself for killing Mufasa is clear Si inferior because it affected so much to a huge degree. Ni users can also be deeply affected by the past which is true, but you can tell you know? When a Si user is being affected by the past and Simba clearly is a Si user in this case here as the past and what he did wrong is everything to him.

Here's some Ne points for kid Simba though. He completely hates traditions in a Ne way, "When I become king, that rule will be the first to go" Ne caring about future ideas and possibilities and Si inferior and his Ne hating past traditions and wanting to change them in the future because he doesn't like old Si traditions at all. Also he's curious with his Ne and wants to go to the Elephant Graveyard with his Ne curiosity, he asks a lot of Ne questions and asked Mufasa a lot questions when they went on their walk. And I just can't wait to be King is the perfect Ne seeing possibilities for the future and imagination of being king in the future song, pure Ne everywhere with this song.

701 - 715 of 715 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.