Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is everyone's favorite Disney princess? Mine is belle. She is very down to earth, friendly, and loves reading:)
I also love Ariel and rapunzel, to me they have quite similar personalitys. Both are dreamers, innocent, and have couldn't-hurt-a-fly personalitys.
I have also heard that Mulan is a INFJ, but I don't know much about her to judge.
What about you?

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
20,610 Posts
So you like Belle, who soothed the savage beast.

I like Jasmine, she likes the bad boy "diamond in the rough," just like me.

Disney movies are pretty much a study in archetypes.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I liked Mulan a lot. She could kick butt just like any man in that military, and didn't feel truly herself until she was doing something like fighting for China. She also took her Father's place in the military, because she saw that it was not only the logical thing to do, if he was to live, but it was the right thing to do, despite the laws governing what men and women's roles were in society. There was just a large amount of "do what's right no matter what" type of vibe with that, that appealed to me very much.
But, I'm an INFJ myself, so...perhaps there's a correlation there?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Belle. I was Belle when I was a kid heheh. I also liked Pocahontas, Mulan, Jasmine and Rapunzel (Tangled's version). I used to love Ariel.. Until I watched The Little Mermaid as a young adult a couple of months ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts