Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other INFP's like Disney things? I personally love the 90's movies and the classic ones.

If so which are your favorites?

Mines Lion King, I saw that at age 4, I watched it so many times the tape broke, and I cried when it broke. ((I literally just remembered all of this..and I'm tearing up.))

Until I was in middle school it was my favorite movie and it's still my childhood favorite.
((My second all time favorite game series is still Kingdom Hearts 2 and that's half Disney.))

·
Banned
6,762 Posts
I went to see Toy Story 3 with an INFP I was thinking of dating.
The scene with the incinerator went a little something like this:

Her: "WHAT?! NOOOOO!!!!"
Me: "Calm down, there's kids staring at us..."
Her: "DO YOU THINK I CARE?!?"

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I don't think all of us are like that I'm very considerate in theaters, despite what I'm feeling.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Ooooh, Lion King. I remember when I was 3, I'd be hiding tears as the climax came around, and when everyone was joyful at the end I'd cry, as well. I also watched Mulan and Beauty and the Beast incessantly. I'd say Belle is an INFP herself--remember when the town sings about how damn weird she is as she walks through the city reading, oblivious to everyone? I've seen pretty much all the classics, as my parents love Disney. I've had some fantastic times at the park, too... Escapism on a large scale? Don't mind if I do! I digress... Disney! Yeah! I can dig that.

I confess, I don't like to think about how Disney is a huge-ass company. I mean, they're trying to copyright "Seal Team 6." The hell? Let's ignore that for now. Happyfuntimesdisney!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I don't think all of us are like that I'm very considerate in theaters, despite what I'm feeling.
I'm the one covering her face as tears well up, sniffling quietly and praying nobody looks.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yeah, Disney films are a guilty pleasure of mine. I re-watch the animated classics on occasion (classics from my generation's perspective).

As a very young child, I was a sucker for the Sleeping Beauty movie. In my later kid's years, Belle in the Beauty and the Beast stood out for me. The overall high quality found in The Little Mermaid mesmerises me today.

I only selectively watch the more recent ones since most today strike me as poorly made slap-stick comedies not meant to but actually written by a nine year old. Still, they're something for a family night.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I love Disney, it's made some really good stuff. I think John Lasseter's gonna help it keep making really good stuff.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I saw The Lion King just before I went to fifth grade in the theatres o_O but I love Disney! I have Aladin, the Sword in the Stone, Lilo and Stitch and Fantasia and a few others, Oh, and I just took my baby sister to Disney at the end of March. Me thinks it's good stuff.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I hate Disney movies,they are so dumb and have nothing to do with reality.I think they were made for dumb rich children who know nothing about the world around them.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I likes the disney Muziks!!!!

·
Banned
1,244 Posts

I watched this movie for the first time yesterday.

I was that INFP at that part. xD

·
Registered
6,937 Posts
All of your childhood interests seem very conventional. I usually watched Taxi Cab confessions and tim burton movies when I was a kid. Well that and Indiana Jones movies. But Disney? Any corporation geared towards children with that much influence can never be up to any good.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Did anyone ever watch this?
I LOVE the Rescuers Down Under (and the original Rescuers)! This is one of those few Disney movies that I haven't seen since I was about 6 years old, so watching it again will be like seeing it for the first time. My friends and I just finished with classes, and we're having a movie night to watch this. So excited! :D

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I love Disney movies. Well, not most of the recent ones, obviously. Though, The Princess and The Frog and Toy Story 3 weren't bad. (I definitely sniffled a little, while my six year old cousin just stared at me and laughed. Needless to say, I didn't buy him any more candy.)

I know people like to dissect them because they're so popular, but they were definite staples of my childhood. I recall my entire AP History class bursting into "I'll Make a Man Out of You" when we talked about The Huns. The best moment of my life, possibly.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts