1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
All the ESTPs I know do/did drugs!
I can't speak for all ESTPs, but myself and the other 2 I know don't do drugs although we drink a lot. I've had weed a few times but that's it.

Come to think of it, I can't understand how an ESTP could handle drugs on a regular basis. Maybe it's just me.

·
Registered
531 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
I do flintstone vitamins and that's it
Yeah, Derosa, but you mainline them. :laughing:

I guess there's nothing *wrong* with injecting Flintstone vitamins crushed up in saline into your temporal vein with an insulin syringe. To each his own. LOL! ;-)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Do all USAmericans do drugs?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Yeah the only ESTP I knew well was a big dope smoker. And he was much older, super wealthy, and not at ALL the type you'd think to get high. lol

drug users *usually* don't get far in life, so I asked him if he'd always been a smoker -- he said no, he quit for 20 years and then started up again when his kids were off to college. :shocked:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Do all USAmericans do drugs?
why would you think that?! Im slightly offended. Do all Canadians say "eh?" all the time? Are all French people big sissies? Are all Muslims terrorists?

the answer is a big fat NO!

That kind of thinking does no good to anybody at all, same to the originator of this thread. One poor example does not (or should not) condemn an entire group of people. There was a similar thread in the ISTJ forum. Apparently that guy thought all of us were stressed out neurotics that fly off the handle for no reason...

OWL

·
Registered
531 Posts

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Petron, Hennesey, Coronas, and my good friend Mary Jane.

I'm just doing this while I'm young and can, when I'm older I'm planning to simmer down and do what I gotta do.
I'm afraid I have bad news, that doesn't always happen, the older simmering down thing. :wink:

Also, human bodies produce the illegal drug DMT while they sleep. :laughing:
Good Night everyone!...*Goes to promptly sleep*

1 - 20 of 31 Posts