1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
ROFL! I smell my armpits. Sometimes...cause I'm bored o.o;

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
All the time. I really rarely bathe. I can go a couple of weeks without a shower.

·
Banned
463 Posts
Hahaha gross. :p

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I do my 'checks' a lot so I don't get caught out being too gross.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
sometimes i do. smells don't tend to bother me at all, even when people fart rgiht next to me it's just meh.i shower every couple days, more often if i'm sweating ,but honestly i'e never value hygiene it's just something i do to please...

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I do it periodicly to make sure i am, 'fresh', if I'm in public I make it look like I am stretching!:laughing::tongue:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I've noticed that I actually rubbed my finger in there and smell my finger afterwards, going "*sniffs*......nope, still good."

·
Registered
58 Posts
I do it every hour :cool:...but that's only because I have a problem to where every time I experience an emotion (whether it be happy...sad...angry...excited) I begin to sweat excessively! It's really embarassing and makes me extremely self conscious, but luckily I've discovered DrySol...which clogs up the moisture and the staaaank. :tongue:. Does anyone else have the sweat with emotions problem?

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
I only ever do to make sure I put on an appropriate amount of deodorant in the morning.:tongue:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts