Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent in an application and they keepasking for more documents but also not even bothering to check the references. I have had to resubmit several things since they forgot to check their email. The rooms still listed so it has not been sold yet. It's been 4 weeks.

·
Registered
INTP
6,617 Posts
Probably they do things in a certain order, e.g., checking the references after they check other things.

I rented an apartment recently, and it was a frustrating process, even though this is a high-vacancy area with immediate occupancy. Low-vacancy towns might have wait times (e.g., apply now, move in 4 months from now). If that's the case, maybe they're in no hurry to process the application.

If they "forgot" to check their email, maybe they're just inefficient. A lot of work places are understaffed now because of Covid.

Good luck getting a place. Don't give up!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably they do things in a certain order, e.g., checking the references after they check other things.

I rented an apartment recently, and it was a frustrating process, even though this is a high-vacancy area with immediate occupancy. Low-vacancy towns might have wait times (e.g., apply now, move in 4 months from now). If that's the case, maybe they're in no hurry to process the application.

If they "forgot" to check their email, maybe they're just inefficient. A lot of work places are understaffed now because of Covid.

Good luck getting a place. Don't give up!
So they said now they doing the background check and if I get approved I can sign paperwork.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts