Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smart women are never sexually enticing and attractive women are never mentally endearing. What's up with this? I want a women who can keep up with me mentally and can arouse me physically. Has anyone else had trouble finding these women?

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Smart women are never sexually enticing and attractive women are never mentally endearing. What's up with this? I want a women who can keep up with me mentally and can arouse me physically. Has anyone else had trouble finding these women?
You called ? don't underestimate all women. Using words like never , hum. I consider myself both attractive and smart. The problem here is attractiveness is subjective, so what X sees as smart and attractive, XX may only see smart. Ya get my drift ?

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
They most likely exist but ive never met one.......granted looks were never the biggest part of it for me.
Anyway......distracting kitty!
Are you living in a bat cave ? You really should come out more often :p

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Are you living in a bat cave ? You really should come out more often :p
Ive met a lot of people.....just not a lot of smart people....or smart good looking people.....or smart good looking people that happen to be women. Also it should be a cat cave not a bat cave.
Anyway.......double distracting kitty!!

·
Banned
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You called ? don't underestimate all women. Using words like never , hum. I consider myself both attractive and smart. The problem here is attractiveness is subjective, so what X sees as smart and attractive, XX may only see smart. Ya get my drift ?
Well, to be fair I have met one female I would define as both attractive and smart, but they're a rare breed (like smart and attractive males, as I'm sure you females probably gripe about). I get what you are trying to convey, though. I shall keep searching.

·
Banned
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Didn't you know all women are smart, and judging attractiveness in women is shallow? In before 'How dare thou.." - crowd and posts of passive aggressiveness to follow.
I would beg to differ, half of the women I meet our total morons and out of the other 50% only 5% have any intellectual integrity. Also, why shouldn't I judge a woman based on her looks? Is it really bad that I have a primal sexual drive that pushes me towards women that seem prime specimen for copulation? No, it's only human.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Well, to be fair I have met one female I would define as both attractive and smart, but they're a rare breed (like smart and attractive males, as I'm sure you females probably gripe about). I get what you are trying to convey, though. I shall keep searching.
Maybe you could try seeing it as creative and smart or / Attractive and creative, rather than black and white ( looks and brains) Attractive seems so superficial, where creative could mean attractive in a million ways. And to be fair the ideal couple from my perception is one who is intelligent one who is creative. If they happen to be creative and attractive, good, but don't limit attraction to physical standards only. A woman can become very physical attractive if you see other nice qualities , it all meshes together into a unique kind of beautiful.

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
PhD Mathematician with her own Theorem:

I have ran into these types IRL and on TV. IMO, they kind of shouldn't exist, esepcially when they're humble about ALL of it, like this one. It's like they hacked DNA.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.